PDA

View Full Version : Portal Review (WHERE'S MY GODDAMN CAKE?!)

Ayen
11-25-2015, 08:18 PM
You're a woman without a personality, but that's okay, because we have GLaDOS! Join Ayen for the conclusion of Thanksgaming Month with one of the strangest, and most creative games of all time. Portal!

Please be advised that while the subject in this video is speaking directly to you, that he is in fact, not actually in front of you. In the event that he does appear in front of you, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard his presence.

https://youtu.be/dM2mxY1dIEk

Pike
11-25-2015, 09:17 PM
You should've baked yourself a cake to eat afterwards, because that's what I did with Portal. Baked myself a cake and didn't let myself touch it until the credits were playing. It was good.

Ayen
11-26-2015, 12:00 AM
My bakery skills are low, though T_T

Wait a minute. GLaDOS is always talking about bake and cake, and near the end she tries to kill you with fire! o.o I was the cake all along!

GLADOS WAS GOING TO EAT ME!

fat_moogle
11-30-2015, 05:25 PM
Haven't played the first Portal but I played Portal 2 on PS3 and absolutely loved it. I'll watch this later when I'm on wifi so that I don't eat in to all of my huge 1GB data >.>

Ayen
11-30-2015, 05:53 PM
Lots of people started out with 2 first, it seems.

Portal 2 is sitting in my Steam library. I'll probably whip it out for Women's Month.

fat_moogle
11-30-2015, 06:05 PM
Well I tried the first Portal briefly at a friends house just before Portal 2 came out. I didn't / don't have a PC myself.

theundeadhero
12-01-2015, 01:13 AM
Didn't you watch the credits? Your cake was in the supply room next to all the other personality cores and a companion cube. No lies here.

Ayen
12-01-2015, 01:43 AM
Didn't you watch the credits? Your cake was in the supply room next to all the other personality cores and a companion cube. No lies here.

I don't believe you. You're one of GLaDOS minions, aren't you?