PDA

View Full Version : Worst Fast Food

Laddy
11-27-2015, 11:39 PM
Taco Bell literally causes internal bleeding.

Ayen
11-28-2015, 07:12 AM
I'd have to say Taco Bell, too. Though I never cared much for Hardee's either.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
11-28-2015, 12:00 PM
You shut your mouths. Taco Bell is amazing.

Jack in the Box is the absolute worst.

Laddy
11-28-2015, 01:03 PM
I had Jack in the Box once.

We don't have it over here. I was in Nashvilke and walked to one at 4am because I locked myself out of my hotel room. It was awful and equate it with that experience.

Formalhaut
11-28-2015, 05:06 PM
I don't think there's been a fast food place which I can remember being flat out awful. I mean, they're all unhealthy for you, and I feel guilty afterwards, but then they only really taste good when you're in the moment: that moment being hunger and all the other places are closed.

Fynn
11-28-2015, 06:51 PM
We don;t really have a lot of those fancy fast food chains in here, but from the main ones we do have (McD, Burger King, KFC), I'd say KFC is by far the worst.

maybee
11-29-2015, 06:24 AM
KFC ! Over here it's honestly grease in a box, the workers honestly don't give a smurf and if chicken or your burger falls on the ground- they will still use that food, the chips are loaded with salt, and they will get your order wrong. It's terrible !

Last time I went was about six years ago and got terribly ill after eating some of the food, and my friend who's friend with somebody who unfortunately worked there at the time, told me about how lazy the staff are. No wonder I got sick , eugrh ! ;-;

escobert
11-29-2015, 03:16 PM
It all sucks.

Rin Heartilly
11-29-2015, 06:07 PM
We don;t really have a lot of those fancy fast food chains in here, but from the main ones we do have (McD, Burger King, KFC), I'd say KFC is by far the worst.

Yup we don't those other fastfood places mentioned here either only places like McDonalds, Subway, KFC, Hungry Jacks (otherwise known as burger king everywhere else), but I agree each time I've had KFC I've always felt sick and I only like the plain dinner rolls xD

sharkythesharkdogg
12-01-2015, 05:13 PM
McDonald's

Pumpkin
12-01-2015, 09:38 PM
Friggin Bojangles

Pike
12-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Though I never cared much for Hardee's either.

Hardee's is the correct answer. There's not even anything wrong with it really it's just so... BLAND

Araciel
12-02-2015, 02:09 AM
although i love whoppers, BK is probably the worst. I wanna try all the crazy US fast food joints.

Ayen
12-02-2015, 02:22 AM
Though I never cared much for Hardee's either.

Hardee's is the correct answer. There's not even anything wrong with it really it's just so... BLAND

Tis like...

MCDONALD'S!

BURGER KING!

WENDY'S!

Hardee's

Sephex
12-02-2015, 04:10 AM
Burger King.

However, my reasoning has nothing to do with taste. Their service has just gone way down hill. Every single one I have gone to (never my choice) is super slow even if you order literally one item. I'm not some weird person that starts throwing a temper tantrum if my food isn't ready in 30 seconds or whatever. And I get that fast food can sometimes be slow. I am well aware of all the behind the scenes stuff that fast food employees go through. It's just that seeing many different Burger Kings in a very wide array of circumstances through literally dozens of locations? Yeah, sorry. There is no way every one of them should take over 10 minutes for two to four items, all which are very simple and easy to make.

sharkythesharkdogg
12-02-2015, 01:04 PM
I actually think Hardee's is pretty decent. At least around here.

fire_of_avalon
12-03-2015, 02:16 AM
Friggin Bojangles

YOU JUST HATE ALL THE THINGS IMPORTANT TO ME.

Sephex
12-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Isn't Bojangles the catchphrase of that Big Bong Theorem show?

sharkythesharkdogg
12-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Bojangles is decent. Ashton just hates southern style biscuits, and is therefore a bad person.

Freya
12-03-2015, 03:14 PM
See I'm lucky, my Burger King is not owned by a franchise owner but it's corporately owned so it's actually really good. So I think that may have to do with a lot of places.

I'm personally not a fan of Long John Silvers. A fast food fish place is just.. weird.

Psychotic
12-03-2015, 04:52 PM
A fast food fish place is just.. weird.
no no no no no no FISH AND CHIPS you heathen

Ayen
12-03-2015, 05:06 PM
The Burger King we have out here is awesome. I don't remember ever having to wait ten minutes for a meal.

Wendy's service is pretty trout out here, though.

Shauna
12-03-2015, 05:32 PM
A fast food fish place is just.. weird.
no no no no no no FISH AND CHIPS you heathen

Seriously a chippie is the highlight of my week if I get one

Freya
12-03-2015, 05:47 PM
From Long John Silvers? You people like that place? Or do you have other less mainstream and gross places?

Shauna
12-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Probably more gross by definition, tbh.

Crop
12-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Fish and Chip chains really are gross. Very few places can beat a local chippy though.

And for all you fiends saying KFC, how very dare you. When I see the Colonels smiling face gazing down at me, I know I'm where I'm meant to be.

Laddy
12-03-2015, 08:22 PM
I went to three different chippies in three different cities in the UK and all of them were vastly underwhelming. I have thus concluded that either the places I went to were subpar or you guys have horrendous tastes.

Shoeberto
12-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Guys, Hardees. I've never even eaten there because literally everything is a heart attack in a bag.

Freya
12-04-2015, 01:02 AM
Hardees = Carl Jr and my local one has a really delicious locarb teriyaki turkey burger.

Now it's strange; the hardees i've been too have sucked. Carls Jr, they've been okay. Same chain/company. strange.

fire_of_avalon
12-04-2015, 03:23 AM
Hardee's used to have a good turkey burger and they have curly fries and they have cherry coke so SHUT UO

Sephex
12-04-2015, 04:40 AM
See I'm lucky, my Burger King is not owned by a franchise owner but it's corporately owned so it's actually really good. So I think that may have to do with a lot of places.

I'm personally not a fan of Long John Silvers. A fast food fish place is just.. weird.

I had simultaneously the best and worst bathroom experience of my life because of Long John Silvers.

Formalhaut
12-07-2015, 08:17 AM
I had simultaneously the best and worst bathroom experience of my life because of Long John Silvers.

You're aware you can't just leave a statement like that hanging? :p

Fynn
12-07-2015, 01:26 PM

I actually think elaborating on that would ruin it. It's best as it is - mysterious and titilating.

Sephex
12-13-2015, 06:22 AM

I actually think elaborating on that would ruin it. It's best as it is - mysterious and titilating.

It's not much, but I'll tell. Might be a bit gross for some, so here is your warning for that. Don't worry, though I'll try to not be super gross.

So this was about a decade ago when I was in the best shape I have ever been in my entire adult life. I lost a lot of weight through unhealthy means, but once I lost it I started to eat more reasonably again. Regardless, I still stayed away from fast food very often. I was so hardcore in terms of eating properly that I literally drank nothing but water. I wasn't a drinker back then, and I cut soft drinks entirely out of my diet.

So I had a girlfriend at the time that wanted to eat at Long John Silvers. I didn't have any fast food for a bit, so I figured why not? Plus, I never had food from that place before. We bring back the food to my room in my parent's house (man, this did happen awhile ago).

Not too long after I finished my meal, I began to feel terrible. If I were a drinker back then I would compare it to your body feeling like you had a hangover in an instant. I began to sweat like crazy. I was playing a video game and I paused it suddenly and hunched over. The then girlfriend asked what's wrong and I told her that I didn't think the food was mixing well. I ran downstairs to use the bathroom, but NOTHING was happening. It was so perplexing. I felt like I was going to pass the entire contents of the Chicago river, but the butthole didn't pucker even once that moment. Defeated, I pulled up my pants, washed my hands, and slunk back to my room.

The pain got worse. Then suddenly, I screamed, "OH GOD! OH GOD AM I GIVING BIRTH?!" As I ran back down to the bathroom I hear my then girlfriend cackling like a mad witch. I sit down on the toiler and prepare for the worst. But...damn it! Nothing is happening again! Why?!

Suddenly, my gut starts to bubble like it has never bubbled before. I'll just say that I went so badly all at once, that it sounded like I poured gallons of water in the toilet in once second. I was in serious pain...for that moment. But after the pain washed away, I felt such a powerful sense of relief that I felt like hours upon hours have passed in mere minutes.

After all was said and done, I returned to my room, wordlessly unpaused my video game, and felt like I had a greater understanding of life itself.

Formalhaut
12-16-2015, 01:56 PM

The pain got worse. Then suddenly, I screamed, "OH GOD! OH GOD AM I GIVING BIRTH?!" As I ran back down to the bathroom I hear my then girlfriend cackling like a mad witch. I sit down on the toiler and prepare for the worst. But...damn it! Nothing is happening again! Why?!

Positively titillating right?

NorthernChaosGod
12-23-2015, 02:43 AM
Chipotle, bland and overpriced? No thanks. At least Taco Bell has the decency to be cheap.