PDA

View Full Version : Popular Youtube Videos you hate

blackmage_nuke
11-30-2015, 03:07 AM
Specific videos, specific channels or just general categories, you name it

I really dislike Cinemasins. There are fun ways to nitpick inconsistencies but the "humour" in Cinemasins is vapid and unamusing to me, and half the time it's like they weren't even paying attention to the movie. It especially irritates me when they just say something that happened in the movie and for some reason list it off as a sin for no reason whatsoever. Thats not funny, thats not a joke, thats just a description of something you saw with a "ding" noise after it. usually when someone nitpicks a movie you can at least see that they were paying attention below the surface, that they at least formed some kind of original thought they can argue. Cinemasins just throws a bunch of stuff at you and labels it all as "sins" sucking all the fun out of the movies they're describing. And sure you can just say "If you dont like it dont watch it" but sometimes I want to discuss a movie with someone and they'll bring up cinemasins points which bugs the trout out of me because so many are so easily refuted and the person has put no thought into it, just quoting what he saw on a youtube channel and taking it as fact because there was a ding and a counter.

I also dislike mean spirited "prank" videos and social experiment videos (because most of them are faked and I don't know which ones if any arent).

Colonel Angus
11-30-2015, 05:27 AM
Speaking of prank videos, I think Jimmy Kimmel's prank videos where he has parents say/do mean shit to their kids suck.

Rin Heartilly
12-01-2015, 07:15 AM
I've never been much into prank videos myself, especially since other youtubers keep trying to 1-up each other to gain more views by making their videos more disgusting or more mean, some are just downright cruel.

I dislike gaming channels that revolve around viral games like minecraft and FnAF; and I also dislike many popular makeup guru channels where creativity has turned to selling out by replacing all originality with sponsored adverts.

Laddy
12-01-2015, 07:08 PM
Markiplier seems like a swell dude but his commentary style does not interest me very much in the slightest.

Mirage
12-01-2015, 07:09 PM
minecraft is a viral game?

prank videos devoid of humor that just play on being a complete dick aren't fun to me

Sephex
12-01-2015, 09:19 PM
Markiplier seems like a swell dude but his commentary style does not interest me very much in the slightest.

I'm not the hugest fan of Mark, but it really depends on the game he plays. Stuff like Happy Wheels and other typical YouTube screaming guy games? Pass. But while he still acted a bit irritable on his Alien Isolation playthrough I enjoyed watching it. If he's really into a game you can tell because he doesn't start screaming and he says less silly stuff. He doesn't get that way often, but when he does he's at his best. Shame that his viewers don't like it when he gets that way, though.

Ayen
12-01-2015, 10:49 PM
I was introduced to Markiplier through my brother who watched his Alien Isolation Let's Play. That was fun.

I can't think of any YouTube videos or channels I really hate/dislike.

Rin Heartilly
12-02-2015, 04:18 AM
minecraft is a viral game?

prank videos devoid of humor that just play on being a complete dick aren't fun to me

I meant games that go viral like minecraft, never really been fond of it but it's absolutely everywhere now, including 10302727269 minecraft clones that sprout up each second. I don't like to watch channels that focus on whatever game is trending virally.

NorthernChaosGod
12-05-2015, 10:59 PM
I was reminded of my hate for that wedding video when I rewatched the episode of The Office where they did the stupid dancing. :argh: I'm sure I hate more things too.

Shiny
12-06-2015, 06:00 AM
Almost all popular video game streamers annoy me a lot because they're spazzy and they yell a lot. I do appreciate some of Markiplier and PewDiePie's videos that don't contain those spazzy moments, but those are few and far between. Markiplier also has a voice like velet so how could one resist never watching any of his videos?

Fynn
12-07-2015, 03:58 PM
How can you not love Markiplier? :onoes:

I really can't think of anything I dislike. I just kinda cringe at anything the Fine Brothers do that isn't part of the REACT series. I still like them, it's just that sometimes it's TOO dorky for me.

Zanmato
12-09-2015, 06:19 PM
Almost all popular video game streamers annoy me a lot because they're spazzy and they yell a lot.

This one! :P