PDA

View Full Version : Do FF Characters Celebrate Christmas?

Ayen
12-05-2015, 04:14 AM
If so which ones? Do some of them celebrate other holidays? Who are the Grinches and who spread Christmas cheer? Inquiring minds need to know!

For all the crap I give him Snow seems like the type who would be full of Christmas Spirit. Probably dress up as Santa and let some kids on his lap with Serah as his elf.

Yes, this is an Ayen post saying something nice about Snow. No need to adjust your computer monitors.

Just don't get used to it.

Discuss.

Colonel Angus
12-05-2015, 04:45 AM
Ahem...:shifty:

http://home.eyesonff.com/content.php/3427-Ghost-of-Cloud-s-Past

Ayen
12-05-2015, 05:08 AM
I don't know when, and I don't know how, but that picture of Sephiroth with the pony will be very useful to me.

maybee
12-05-2015, 06:11 AM
Light Warrior- I don't think that they Christmas in that world, everything is crumbling and falling apart.

Firion- Hasn't been a Christmas since the empire took power and control. Firion loved them as a child though.

Onion Knight- I feel like they don't have Christmas and have some random Dwarf holiday instead or something.

Cecil Harvey- Hell yeah, he would the biggest Christmas lover the world has ever seen. He'll be the one who's singing carols in October and would just love to create gifts for everybody and have a massive Christmas dinner for all his friends. Every year though, he just wants Kain to be safe and to come back home.

Bartz Klauser- He loves the party side of Christmas, but can't handle the stressful side of the holiday. He tries to avoid the day as much as impossible until the midnight party with friends, getting wasted on alcohol, dancing to the music, and then being dragged back home by a awkward Lenna.

Terra Brandford- Love/ Hate relationship with the day, she'll love giving the orphan children gifts and all her friends- though the whole greed/ selfishness and presents before family, some people have about the holiday would absolutely disgust her. Though, as longs as the children are happy and smiling- she is too.

Cloud Strife- He'll grab Tifa and Denzel and hide somewhere private and away from the busy crowds from about early Dec. Cloud would stay away till early Jan, after New Years and hold a small party for his old Avalanche crew and Barret and Marlene then.

Squall leonhart- Completely despises it and feels like it's a big fake waste of time. Squall will be forced to parties, but it will be a nightmare that he cannot escape from. Though he'll put on a big smile for Rinoa. Later on Squall grabs Rinoa to go and hide out somewhere peaceful and away from the noise.

Zidane Tribal- Loves it. Zidane spends most of the day donating gifts to the orphans, homeless and the lost, people who lost their family and home forever because of Kuja and Brahne.

Tidus- Again, loves it as he gets to spend a happy day with friends and Yuna. Everybody hangs out in Besaid- eating food, sharing gifts, and playing blitzball on the beach. Tidus would have the Summer Christmas and he would love everysingle moment.

Vaan- * Is that kid who whines that he didn't get the latest sword or flashy airship, and spends the rest of the day sulking in the corner *

Lightning - Would hate it as she would be forced to spend a rather stressful time with Snow of all people.

Sephiroth
12-05-2015, 02:17 PM
Depends. Have the main characters already reached the point in the story where they are not that introverted anymore? If no, then no. If yes, then yes.