PDA

View Full Version : December Movie Releases

Ayen
12-05-2015, 05:49 AM
Let's see what Hollywood has instore for us this month.

4th: Krampus [Horror] Guys! Guys! I got a kramp! Guys? I got a kramp! Okay, first and last time I try to step on Sephex's toes.

11th: In the Heart of the Sea Starring Freaky Fish Guy.
The Big Short [Biography] [Drama] For some reason I imagine a really bulky midget.

[B]18th: Star Wars: The Force Awakens [Sci-fi] [Fantasy] What's this? Possibly a GOOD Stars Wars movie into the modern age? Dare I to hope? Dare I to dream?
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip [Comedy] [Family] [Adventure] [Music] No. Just... no.
Sisters [Comedy] STARRING JOHN CENA! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk3lBEn9ljM)
Bajirao Mastani [Drama] I-I can't pronounce that.
Dilwale [Comedy] Or that.

25th: Concussion [Drama] [Sports] I wonder if the movie will give people real concussions?
Daddy's Home [Comedy] Of course he is. He's in the living room watching Star Trek.
Joy [Drama] Oh, Boss got her own movie?
Point Break [Action] [Thriller] We're going to bring them... TO THE BREAKING POINT!
The Hateful Eight [Western] [Drama] Don't hate! Love!
The Revenant [Western] [Thriller] Okay, where are these westerns coming from all of a sudden?

The only movie I want to see is Star Wars. I expected that, but still.

How about you guys?

Colonel Angus
12-05-2015, 06:45 AM
Will probably see the Will Farrell/Marky Mark flick.

I'm interested in seeing Star Wars, but probably won't get to see it.

charliepanayi
12-05-2015, 08:21 AM
In the UK, aside from Star Wars I'l probably be seeing Grandma and The Peanuts Movie this month.

Wolf Kanno
12-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Star Wars and The Hateful Eight.

DMKA
12-05-2015, 07:19 PM
I'm a bit of a DiCaprio fangirl so I'm looking forward to The Revenant.

And of course I'm excited for Star Wars but I probably won't get to see it until next year. Tickets are sold out everywhere and unfortunately the nature of my work doesn't permit me to purchase tickets for a timed event months, weeks, or even days in advance, because I just don't know what's going to happen that far ahead.

Ayen
12-05-2015, 07:21 PM
We plan to see it the Tuesday after it comes out. My brother's gonna take us :dance: