PDA

View Full Version : Tastyshakes!!! (Not Tastykakes)

Bri
12-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Hello friends! Had some strawberry flavored shake last night (from mc D's, wished I could have ordered the chocolate instead! Ayayai! ) and thought of making a thread about Milkshakes!!! What is your favorite basic flavor that you like like like! Aaaand do you have a unique innovative flavor that you tried and liked or would like to try. Mine is chocolate flavored shake and the other is definitely avocado and coconut shake which I absolutely love! I remembered eating at a mexican restaurant and ordering a shake and happened to see an avocado flavored, so I asked if I could have it mixed with coconut flavor. Turned out to be delicious and that was the first and last time I tried. Hopefully someday I get to have some of it or I could probably make some if I have a blender LOL Anyyyyyway! Tell me your basic and unique flavors of milkshakes please!!

Formalhaut
12-07-2015, 01:58 AM
Strawberry is always a classic, though the food outlet on campus does a delicious roasted marshmallow flavoured one that tastes delightful. I also had an oreo milkshake once as well: that was just heaven.

As an aside, Tastykake sounds like a really messed up video featuring bukkake. Seriously, if you don't already know what that is, you're probably better off not knowing.

And now you can't imagine a vanilla milkshake the same way. Sorry about that. ^^;

Colonel Angus
12-07-2015, 02:27 AM
Top 3 Shakes

Shamrock Shake
Chocolate Shake
Vanilla Shake

fire_of_avalon
12-07-2015, 03:31 AM
My standard order at Cookout is a peanutbuttee fudge shake. Sometimes I will order peanutbutter banana or blueberry cheesecake.

I would stab someone for Cookout right now.