PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy RP

WorldWarEG3
12-07-2015, 07:51 AM
Hello Everyone so I'm really looking for a group of people who would be interested in starting up a fun group where we create our own story and participate in it together as well. What I would like to do is have everyone select a Character from any Final Fantasy game, hero or villain, and let me know so i can tell you whether or not that character has been chosen, in which case you may re pick or create your own character that follows Final Fantasy mythos. I would like it though for everyone to pick a known character. I would like to start within the next 48 hours or so and I'm not sure if any of you have it, but it would be easier to do it through kik in a group. In which case you can message me through kik at WorldWarEG3 with the character you would like to use. If you do not have a kik though just comment here and if more people would prefer to create our own forum topic we will. I just thought kik would be easier tp use for all of us. I'm really wanting to start this and I look forward to hearing from people who want to join and hopefully I'll get enough people.

Sephex
12-07-2015, 08:08 AM
*beat starts*

You used to RP in your basement...

Fynn
12-07-2015, 09:10 AM
You know, we have an RP forum.

Sephex
12-07-2015, 09:17 AM
I'm not sure if this is an elaborate spambot or not, so I was testing the waters.

Sir, just out of curiosity, please think on this: This statement is false.