PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Explorers event in London, UK

Rydia
12-09-2015, 06:25 PM
Hiya guys, me again!

I'm going to be running a Nintendo event in January with a heavy emphasis on the new 3DS title Final Fantasy : Explorers. I'm working with both Nintendo and Square-Enix on this, so together they'll be providing demo software/hardware so that those without the game can give it a try. Those who have picked up the game by that point (the release date is 2 days prior to the event) are encouraged to bring their copy along and use it to partake in the multiplayer shenanigans.

Here's an e-poster I came up with advertising the event :

And here's the event link, where you can view the details/RSVP : https://www.facebook.com/events/1647391685549863/1647478048874560/

Rin Heartilly
12-18-2015, 07:17 PM
Aww I wish we had this kinda stuff in Aus, but I'll definitely be picking up explorers when it gets here ^^

Midgar Mist
12-18-2015, 08:46 PM
You would think living in Northern England would make this geographically desireable, but factor in our outrageous train fares and the fact that Im between jobs means I cant afford to go down to London. It sounds interesting and its a good opportunity to meet gaming enthusiasts, I will just keep an eye out for future events.

Zeldy
12-18-2015, 09:09 PM
You would think living in Northern England would make this geographically desireable, but factor in our outrageous train fares and the fact that Im between jobs means I cant afford to go down to London. It sounds interesting and its a good opportunity to meet gaming enthusiasts, I will just keep an eye out for future events.

and hotel costs!