PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 FF characters.

Galuf
12-10-2015, 08:24 PM
From any ff game ever. Villain npc whatever you want. Ofc no player made characters in ffxi or xiv becaus that would be weird, like me.

5: in numba V we have Ba'Gamnan. So youll see a theme around here. Characters i like are generally funny. So you may be thinking "oh hes not funny" well 1 he is to me and 2 he is a bangaa and they are great and he is always trying to catch han solo woops i mean Balthier. And well he also has a scottish voice so aye he is my 5th favourite. Yes.

4: in IV we have the bridge dweller himself, GILGAMESH!!! Seriously who doesnt love gilgamesh. He is funny and a tough opponent and most of all he is nice. All he wants to do is fight with Butz and his crew but not for evilness, and even shows he cares upon realizing Galuf is gone. And ofcourse he sacrifices himself to save butz. By sacrifice i mean get pulled into a bunch of ff games. Cool guy he is good.

3: in III we have the "uwee hee hee" jester himself Kefka Palazzo. Do i ned to explain this one? He is always jumping around having a good time. And hates celes lile 16 times. He is definatly one of the funniest characters in ff well there is one better...

2: Our very own cook Licky!!!! Well quina is the name but i call her licky. Omg if there has ever been a funny ff character this is it. She is always looking for frogs and food and the crazy stuff she does is hilarious. To name a few, marrying vivi, licking the stone in terra, even when she "commits suicide" in treno its still funny. I love this character so much. But ofcourse we all know who the best one is...
1: Galuf!! Ofcouse its my username hahaha. He is the best simply. He is funny strong brave smart and kind. One reason i made my name Galuf is because id love to be like him. He does great stuff through the game. Even survives a meteor landing somehow. But this is where evil strikes. Galuf is Killed! In cold blood. Upon witnessing this scene i was sad. Even more so than any other ff moment. And its because of this and liquiflame that i foumd eoff. So i owe my life to a uh... Game? Eh whatever. Bottom line he is my favourite.

But the big question is... Whats yours?

Ayen
12-10-2015, 11:55 PM
1.) Yuna. Because I relate to her more than any other Final Fantasy character.
2.) Aerith. Because she's pretty :flirt:
3.) Tifa. I like her look and personality and fighting style.
4.) Rinoa. Dat dress.
5.) Cloud. Original FFVII no smurfs given Cloud was the best.

-looks over list- Man, I'm shallow.

Midgar Mist
12-11-2015, 01:11 AM
The layout may be screwed up on this post but here goes:

5. Reno (for his comedy performance in Advent Children)
4. Yuna (because she is mentally strong and never wavers from her path, oh and Im discounting anything that happens in that blasphemous X2.5 mumbo jumbo)
3. Vincent (he is dark and broody with an interesting back story, including a lost love. Also he should be 50 but he's forever 27, and of course all those cool monsters within him)
2. Aerith (for her playful, fun nature and ultimate bravery, my interpretation of the ending is that she brought up the lifestream to stop meteor)
1.Cloud (that poor guy has been through a lot, he has to work hard to find out who he really is, and eventually manages to find the mental strength to overcome jenova in his system and conquer his past demons including sephioth, definitely my absolute favourite)

Ayen
12-11-2015, 01:13 AM
Reno and Rude were the best thing about that movie.

Midgar Mist
12-11-2015, 01:46 AM
There were other good things but it was pretty confusing otherwise. Some plot points wernt fully explained and there was no reason why Aerith couldnt use that healing rain thing at the beginning.

Shiva95
12-11-2015, 01:35 PM
1. Locke Cole
2. Lightning Farron
3. Zack Fair
4. Celes Chere / Tifa Lockhart (I can't choose between them!)
5. Hope Estheim

But I have so many other characters that I love!

maybee
12-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Yuna- Final Fantasy X She's just so strong and resilient, never gives up and is so kind to everybody ?
Squall Leonhart- Final Fantasy VIII I feel like I can relate
Zidane Tribal- Final Fantasy IX Such a gem, what a nice guy that just wants to help everybody out
Celes Chere- Final Fantasy VI Just overall badass
Rydia- Final Fantasy IV She's a extremely brave person.