PDA

View Full Version : LOZ: Triforce Heroes (3DS)

Zeldy
12-12-2015, 01:13 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/db/The_Legend_of_Zelda_Tri_Force_Heroes_Boxart.jpg/250px-The_Legend_of_Zelda_Tri_Force_Heroes_Boxart.jpg

Is anybody else playing this? It's much better online and playing with friends than offline solo. What do people think so far? I wish there was a way of be-friending unknown heroes and playing with the same people longer (ie through all of the levels)- its quite annoying have to re-search for every area :/

Lets play!

Friend Code: 3368-2611-1987

Fynn
12-12-2015, 01:17 PM
I might be getting this for Christmas! I'll let you know then ;)

Shauna
12-12-2015, 01:29 PM

The Shauna's household may also be getting a copy of this in for Christmas. Maybe Matt will actually play video games that aren't FFXIV.

...rofl

Zeldy
12-12-2015, 01:52 PM

The Shauna's household may also be getting a copy of this in for Christmas. Maybe Matt will actually play video games that aren't FFXIV.

...rofl

Does the Shauna household have other 3DS titles? I have smash bros, mario kart... happy to play! :D

Shauna
12-12-2015, 01:53 PM
We have all of the things! Not Smash Bros for 3DS though, because we have it on WiiU.

Ayen
12-12-2015, 11:04 PM
No. Afraid I've been out of touch on the Zelda scene since the news that the Wii-U game was delayed.

Zeldy
12-13-2015, 12:02 PM
No. Afraid I've been out of touch on the Zelda scene since the news that the Wii-U game was delayed.

So have you not then had chance to play a LOZ: A Link Between Worlds? I think you'd regret that over sight if you see how the game is viewed! This game is a bit of a novelty short game.

Fynn
12-13-2015, 12:04 PM
I have Smash Bros. on 3DS! I main Bowser, of course :jess:

I'm also a beast at Theatrhythm: Curtain Call

Zeldy
12-13-2015, 12:14 PM

Ha, ofcourse! :jess:

I main Robin actually, but I'm always able to fluctuate between Fox, Kirby, Pikachu, Pit and Rosalina too. We should play sometime! Kirby V Bowser!

Ive played Theatrhythm aswell, my brother has the titles. I thought it was good and I got chance to get pretty far, I love music-type games, like elite beat agents :jess:

Fynn
12-13-2015, 12:16 PM
Great! I should have some time later today, if you're available. And if not, then I'm usually available in the evenings during weekdays and all day during weekends. I think we're in similar timezones, right? It's just past 1 PM here :p

Zeldy
12-13-2015, 12:19 PM
Hour behind, its 12 here.

Maybe today! I'll let you know, but I'm off all Christmas so take your pick XD

Fynn
12-13-2015, 12:33 PM
I think we can play once the Ciddies are done for today. I'll contact you later then ;)

Ayen
12-13-2015, 04:45 PM

So have you not then had chance to play a LOZ: A Link Between Worlds? I think you'd regret that over sight if you see how the game is viewed! This game is a bit of a novelty short game.

Nah, I had a chance to play that. Got it last year as a Christmas gift. Just not much.

Skyblade
12-15-2015, 02:37 PM

Ha, ofcourse! :jess:

I main Robin actually, but I'm always able to fluctuate between Fox, Kirby, Pikachu, Pit and Rosalina too. We should play sometime! Kirby V Bowser!

Ive played Theatrhythm aswell, my brother has the titles. I thought it was good and I got chance to get pretty far, I love music-type games, like elite beat agents :jess:

I fluctuate between characters a lot, but I try my best to keep my hand in with Robin because I love the character, and the spacing and mix-up attack style is incredibly fun, in my opinion. Robin and Lucina are my two most regularly played. Always nice to meet another Robin main. Not the most heavily-used character.

I might also getting Triforce Heroes for Christmas, so I will likely be able to participate in the shenanigans in the future as well.