PDA

View Full Version : Winter Ciddies '15 REVELATIONS!!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Aerith's Knight
12-12-2015, 04:10 PM
It's christmas at ground zero. ♪♫

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Okay I have totally seen all the winners up to this point and congratulations to them all! I would love to say I was too busy playing XIV to notice winning that award but it was probably around the time I wasn't very busy in FFXIV at all.

I was in FFXIV, though. :shifty: Just jumping around, doing nothing. Oh, and napping, and fixing up EoFF's new Amazon.com link, and sending visitor messages to Zeldy.

Not that much XIV! I deliberately avoided making an FFXIV FC event this weekend because Ciddies. iluguyzty

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:11 PM
How kind and considerate of you.

Queen Award, First of Her Name
http://i.imgur.com/bFOQzTH.png

35. MLT Spread The Most Christmas Cheer

Sephex..........................0
RSL.............................1
Pike............................1
Freya...........................2
Fynn............................2
Pumpkin.........................3
Award Claus.....................4
Formalhaut......................4

Jar Jar Jinks...................5
Christmas.......................9

Bubba
Oooo music

I had planned to do a music video for the Best Member speech but I didn't realise the Ciddies were starting this weekend.

Sorry everyone. It would have been epic.

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:12 PM
Christmas wins because Christmas is the name of her Christmas Christmas.

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Christmas has not posted for eight months, now. :( They're cutting it awfully fine to be back to spread that Christmas cheer. I live in hope! Also, once the Ciddies end it'll be just 12 days 'til Christmas holy crap that snuck up fast.

Freya
12-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Oooo music

I had planned to do a music video for the Best Member speech but I didn't realise the Ciddies were starting this weekend.

Sorry everyone. It would have been epic.

Dangit, bubba. It's not like you're busy with a baby or anything. Get it together!

Shauna
Christmas certainly spreads something.

Jam (Scones)?

Most Likely To...

BE THE ANGEL AT THE TOP OF THE TREE

The Nominees
:cookie: Formalhaut :cookie: Freya :cookie: Fujiko :cookie: Pumpkin :cookie: Rin Heartilly :cookie: SuperMillionaire :cookie: The Summoner of Leviathan :cookie:

Loony BoB
Yeah isn't this being spread over two days? You've got 24 hours, man, get your trout together.

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 04:15 PM
It kinda had to be Christmas though, right?

Shauna
None of you are angelic enough. BE MORE GOODER!

Freya
So sweet. So innocent

34. Be the Angel at the Top of the Tree

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/960/664/774.png

These sweet cinnamon rolls are too innocent, too good for this world, too pure to be anything but an angel. Perfect fluffy snow follows them as they walk. The heavens shine a light right upon these beautiful creatures. Those sweet honey buns are:

Formalhaut
Freya
Fujiko
Pumpkin
Rin Heartilly
SuperMillionaire
The Summoner of Leviathan

Which of these tiny little balls of hope are the Angel to sit on top of our Christmas trees? Which of these precious group of people do we deserve to place atop our festive flora?

Loony BoB
Let's see who has the biggest stick up their butt.

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Can we give the Ciddie to the cinnabun?

Freya
12-12-2015, 04:17 PM
Too pure, it is. That sweet cinnamon bun.

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 04:18 PM
On a sidenote: I have checked and the rep limit is at 170 (what an obscure number) so I'm assuming we're good...

12-12-2015, 04:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EcgTUaJ.png

34. MLT Be The Angel at The Top of The Tree

The Summoner of Leviathan.......2
Formalhaut......................3
Freya...........................3
SuperMillionaire................3
Fujiko..........................4

Pumpkin.........................6
Rin Heartilly...................9

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:19 PM
YKUOB8MN4Kc

Pumpkin
So close yet so far

Congrats to Rin :jess:!!!! So excited for you this Ciddies!

Shauna
Congratulations again, Rin! You did indeed win your First Ciddie!

Freya
12-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Oh that one was a very varied amount of votes! You're all too sweet.

Loony BoB
Congrats! I predict Rin will get at least one more Ciddie.

Formalhaut
Congratulations Rin! You deserve it! :D

12-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Most Likely To...

BE THE ELF ON THE SHELF

The Nominees
:cookie: Ayen :cookie: Colonel Angus :cookie: FFIX Choco Boy :cookie: Freya :cookie: Fynn :cookie: Jar Jar Jinks :cookie: Pike :cookie: Pumpkin :cookie:

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Good luck all, with your dangly legs!

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Go FFIX Choco Boy!

I don't really know what elf on the shelf is. I had to Google it.

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 04:23 PM
I'm actually concerned because I do want Mr. Carny to win Best Newbie, but Rin has a great shot at it as well, and she's also deserving...

Oh, the agony! :ohdear:

Freya
12-12-2015, 04:23 PM
Elf on the shelf creeps me out. So you all know.

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Kinda creepy, if you ask me. "Being's Santa's eyes and ears...".

If you haven't heard about Elf on the Shelf yet, you've clearly been living under a rock, but I'll explain it for those of you. Essentially, Elf on the Shelf is a little elf doll who is hidden in your house before Christmas to spy on all of your activities and report back to Santa if you've been naughty or nice.

There are many Elves on the Shelves that help out Santa, so in preparation of this award, we had our Elf on the Shelf nominees spy on EoFFers to show just how good they could be at their job, if they were to be the true EoFF Elf on the Shelf.
Ayen
Ayen spied on Sephex. What did he find? Apparently Sephex likes to dance by himself in his underwear, but it's not to deathmetal. Oh no. Sephex dances in his underwear to Taylor Swift.

Colonel Angus
Colonel Angus snuck into Shorty's house. It seems that her love of sweets is the real deal. Colonel Angus discovered that Shorty keeps an entire tray of cupcakes and pastries next to her bed at all times. She also likes to dress up Achilles in a fez and suit jacket and play Doctor Who with him.

FFIX Choco Boy
FFIX Choco Boy spied on Formalhaut. Apparently that nice guy act is just that: an act! Formy runs an underground fight club in his basement, and has been known to KO a person more than once! He also has to wear dentures, because he's lost so many teeth while fighting.

Freya
Freya visited the house of Bubba and Miss H. I'm sorry to report that they are horrible parents. They often leave young James home alone. Sure, they tell him he can play Bubba's PS4, and they leave him some money to order a pizza... When they do spend time with James, they play a game they like to call Jamesminton. They volley James over a net with rackets.

Fynn
Fynn checked in on Psychotic. Fynn discovered that Psychotic's talks about steak and meat have been a lie. He's actually a hardcore vegan and regularly attends PETA protests and slings red paint on people who wear fur. He also hates mini eggs and thinks Reese's Eggs are the superior Easter candy.

Jar Jar Jinks
Jinx took a trip over the pond to get a sneak at Matt and Shauna. It turns out that they are part of a Satanic cult and regularly sacrifice babies and animals to summon the devil. No luck yet, but if they succeed, the plan for total world domination.

Pike
Pike flew down to Australia to watch Jiro and Miss Mae. Apparently they are as lovely as they seem, nothing interesting to report.

Pumpkin
Pumpkin visited the home of Steve. Guess what? It turns out we all owe him an apology, because they guy is getting it on every night. With multiple women. All hours of the day. Sometimes three, four women at the same time. He is a total lothario.

So there you have it. A big thanks to all of our hardworking Elves on the Shelves, and may the best Elf on the Shelf win!

Loony BoB
Yeah I ended up kinda going with the job rather than the look when voting because damn that look be creepy.

Fynn
Yeah, the Elf on the Shelf is pretty much the embodiment of the "Americans are crazy" stereotype.

Shaibana
12-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Elf on the Shelf creeps EVERYONE out.

wait till you see my Grinch speech

Loony BoB
http://dadicusgrinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/elf2.jpg?w=440&h=291

Shauna
Oh Shaibana, none of us are ready for your speech.

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:26 PM
also Matt and I are in no way involved in an evil satanic cult

that's just all part of the scottish culture

12-12-2015, 04:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2mOhXIR.png

33. MLT Be The Elf on The Shelf

Freya...........................0
Fynn............................1
Pumpkin.........................1
Jar Jar Jinks...................2
Colonel Angus...................3
Ayen............................5

FFIX Choco Boy..................7
Pike............................10

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 04:27 PM
also Matt and I are in no way involved in an evil satanic cult
That's not what the elf on the shelf told Santa.

Formalhaut
http://dadicusgrinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/elf2.jpg?w=440&h=291

Has there been a Christmas horror film? If not, they should definitely feature.

Pumpkin
I didn't know what Elf on the Shelf was either until like 2 years ago

Congrats winners!!!

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Congrats Pike! Your lurking and watching has paid off...?

Fynn
http://i.imgur.com/2mOhXIR.png

33. MLT Be The Elf on The Shelf

Jar Jar Jinks...................2

FFIX Choco Boy..................7
Pike............................10

Oh yay, a vote!

Congrats Pike! I knew you would win this one.

Loony BoB
Grats Pike! I just want to say that I'm really glad that Choco Boy got 7 votes though. Proper underrated members getting votes is always good.

Freya
Zero votes again! I'm on a no hitter roll! Good to know no one thinks I'm creepy.

But pike? Good job you creepy elf watching people

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:29 PM
hey a win's a win

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Yeah, considering we all think Elf on the Shelf is creepy...I'm not sure this is totally a win? xD

I was thinking the same.

Still, GO PIKE! :D

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 04:30 PM
It doesn't matter if you win Best Member by a tie-breaker or if you win Biggest Jerkface by a landslide. Ciddies is Ciddies.

Most Likely To...

BE THE GRINCH

The Nominees
:cookie: Ayen :cookie: Loony BoB :cookie: Mirage :cookie: Old Manus :cookie: Psychotic :cookie: Raistlin :cookie: Sephex :cookie: Skyblade :cookie: Spuuky :cookie:

Shaibana
AMAGAD IM SO EXCITED

Loony BoB
Ah. The speech. It comes.

Shauna
3pQgSvN7hYo

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 04:31 PM
There is something very elf on the shelf like about ChocoBoy

Raistlin – and the snowmen
Raistlin spends most of his time making snowmen. As he lives in the winter wonder land they never run out of snow, and it never melts. for 13 months he has been building snowmen all over town and he made quit alot already. Everybody loves them and Raistlin got alot of praise. Carefully he stacks 3 big snowballs on eachother and gives them a carrot nose. Buttons for eyes and a mouth. And twigs for arms.
Raistlin talked to everyone about a big suprise in the main square this christmas eve and everybody got excited. ´well, i think that should do it´ Raistlin said, wiping sweat off his forhead ´tonight is the night..´
That evening he got in his best suit and made his way to the stage in the center of the square.
All the town had gathered and music was playing. Raistlin got all excited, this was His night!
He cleared his throath and said ‘Ladies and gentleman, thank you all for being here to attend my special christmas suprise!’ a loud suprise roared and raistlin took a bow.
He took out his magic wand and waved it and within a couple seconds some of the snowman started dancing. The crowd started pointing and cheering at the dancing snowmen.
A couple of swings more of the wand and other snowmen started to come forward and sing a christmas carrol. The crowd love dit and started dancing and singing along.
More and more snowmen came forward to dance or sing.
Now is the time rainstlin new and with another swing the snowmen all stopped.
the crowd went silent in confused as the snowmen formed a line and walked tot he crowd slowly.
As they trie to back away all the sudden the snowmen leaped forward and bared their teeth.
People were getting bitten by the snowmen and panick broke out.
Everywhere snowmen hurdled themselves on the humans and ate their flesh. Screames were heard everywhere.. there were so many of them!!
And Raistlin stood there on his stage, laughing, waving commands with his magic wand as the snowmen murdered the village..

Sephex – and the 1 horse open sleigh
It was christmas morning and Sephex woke up. Filled with joy he ran down and made breakfast.
Today there would be a huge market in town and Sephex was ready to buy a sleigh and horse.
´bye mom! Bye dad!´ he yelled quickly and ran fort he door to pur on his scarf, coat, hat and his warm gloves. Before he shut the door behind him he checked his wallet. All the money was there.
It was early, the market was still building up but people were already there to buy things.
He looked around, he already knew what he would buy but he couldnt find the guy yet.
There he is! The skinny man already set everything up. The sleigh was shiny, and the horse looked strong in his gear. ´its so beautifull´ Sephex said excited.
´consider yourself lucky´ the skinny man said ´there were already some ladies that offered more, if you didnt come so early i wouldnt have waited for you´
´ooh thank you, thank you!´ sephex said joyfully and handed the old man the money.
´he´s a good horse, treat him gentle´ the old man said and sephex noded.
´alright boy, lets go!´ and the horse stepped forward.
He pulled the sleigh very easy and he walked the way home.
Sephex started to feel a little uncomfortable. He started feeling.. angry, bitter.
What was going on? And all of the sudden the horse started to become red! and the ski’s of the sleigh caught fire! ‘what the?’ sephex panicked. He saw his hands turning green and hairy and his thoughts got more bitter and bitter. Im going to ruin this years christmas he thought.
He saw a couple of kids making a snowmen. He turned the horse around and ran right over the snowmen. The kids screamed as they jumped aside. ‘noooo! Not the snowman!’ Sephex heard a kid say. He turned around in the sleigh and gave the kid the finger. He saw a Choir singing happy christmas songs. Again he turned the sleigh and in full gallop he ran through it. everywhere people where shocked as Sephex ran through all the christmas stuff.
From that day on Sephex hated christmas and ruined it for everyone every since

Skyblade – and the candy canes
Skyblade was a burgler, but he wasnt very good at it. he got busted more then he wanted. And he lived on the street. This christmas he had a plan. It was cold and snowy. He went to the candy store.
He didnt have any moeny so he just walked around a bit ‘looking’ at the candy.
The storeowner wasnt really paying attention. 2 kids came in and took the store owners attention.
Skyblade quickly snatche a couple of candy canes and walked out of the store. He looked back if someone was following him, but nobody was.
A couple of streets further he stood still. He had snatched 3 candy canes.
He started sucking on 1 till it had a pointy end. Perfect he thought. And shaped a 2nd one exactly alike. It was 4 in the morning when he decided to do something. He went to house on the edge of the street. It was known that the owner went to his family out of town every year for christmas. So the house would be empty. He looked around, nobody was in the street.
He walked up the door and started to picklock the lock with his 2 sharpened candy canes. It didnt take him long before he got it. he walked in and saw some presents under a tree.
He opened a couple to see if something usefull was inside. A slowcooker, a videogame, a bottle of perfume. Nothing usefull. He did find some socks he put in his jacket.
Suddenly the light went on. It scared skyblade.
‘what are you doing in my house?’ he heard a man say.
He turned around to see that the man had come home.
‘who are you?’ the man demanded.
‘go away!’ skyblade shouted and pointed the candy cane at the man
The man put his hands up ‘i dont want to fight, just leave my house’
Slowly the man stepped aside and Skyblade slowly walked to the door, the sharpened candy cane still in his hands. He was almost at the door when suddenly the man grabbed for his candy cane and suddenly they were wrestling. They fell to the ground, both of them holding tight to the candy cane.
The candy cane broke and they both jumped up. The man had the pointy end. Skyblade tossed the useless part away and grabbed the other candy cane out of his pocket.
Skyblade charged the man and before he even realised what he had done red blood gushed all over the place. The candy cane stabbed the man through the throath. The man desperatley grabbed at his throath but there was nothing he could do to stop the bleeding.
Skyblade was terrified, this was not what he wanted. ‘im so sorry’ he said and ran away..
The end

Spooky’s haunted christmas
It was a cold christmas day as spuuky was spooking around his big castle.
Having died a 100 years ago, he was very bored. He had done all the haunting he could and he grew bored of it.
Every year he waited for Santa Claus to show up, and he litteraly died waiting for him.
‘that stupid old fool’ he muttered ‘ive always been a good boy, never on the naughty list and you didnt even bother to show up’ he slammed his fist through the table in anger.
Today was the 1st christmas day and he was going to do what he always did: haunt the fake santa’s.
He floated tot he nearest mall where a fat santa sat in his big chair to talk to all the children.
It made him furious! ‘those fakers’ he said angry ‘YOU ARE NOT THE REAL SANTA’.
he flew fast at the santa and screamed at the top of his lungs.
He could see terror on the face of the santa and the children as they fled away.
He grabbed the santa and tossed him on the ground ‘WHERE IS THE REAL SANTA!!’ He demanded.
‘i dont know! I dont know!’ the fake santa cried as he soiled his breeches.
Spuuky shoot the santa a couple of times and tossed him aside.
Furious as he was he wrecked the entire mall, shred all the christmas decorations and made sure that every child pooped its pants.
‘DEMONSPAWN’ Spuuky heard and he turned around..
And.. no.. it cant be true!.. is it really…? Yes… it was santa, there was no way to mistake that.
’s-Santa? ‘ Spuuky said, still not believing his eyes.
‘you have been very naughty the last 100 years’ Santa said.
‘no! YOU have been naughty, santa! Every year i waited for you and you abandoned me! Ive been a good boy my entire life!’ he shouted back.
‘but this year.. you are going Down!’ said santa as he picked up his weapon and aimed fort he ghost.
‘who ya gonna call? Santa Ghost Buster!’ he shouted as a ray shot to Spuuky and grabbed him tight.
‘no.. NOO !! santa noooo!’ he cried out as he got dragged into the device.
The end

Ayen - and the eggnog

The familly had gathered in the house to celebrate christmas and the children ran outside for a snowballfight.
It was a rather dull christmas this year. The same people, the same gossip..
But it would all chance today. He had bought a special potion today that he would put in the eggnog to makes things a little lively this year.
With a dull excuse he walked tot he buffet. He looked around him to see if anyone was paying attention as he poored the substance into the eggnog and stirred it.
´what are you doing?’ his uncle Ben asked. ‘euuh ooh, n-nothing uncle.. i was just going for some eggnog’ and he poored himself a cup ‘would you like some, uncle?’ and offered him the cup.
‘why yes my dear’ he said and took a sip from the drink. ‘tasty as ever’ he smiled and went back.
That was a close one he thought as he scooped up some food to make him less suspicious.
The evening went on and a couple of more people drank som eggnog.
There was alot of laughter.. untill…. It happened.
Uncle Ben started coughing histerically and people were starting to help him.
But with every cough he threw up leaves.
It made people scared and the old lady shrieked.
‘what the hell is this?’ somebody shouted. The leaves were piling up and a 2nd person started coughing and kittes came out of his mouth. Ayen stood in the corner, amused and more people started coughing up random stuff: christmas balls, rubber ducks, and candles.
Keep it going he thought keep it going…
After a couple of minutes they all choked to death and the room was full with all kinds of things.
‘a succesfull night’ he told one of the kittens as he stepped over a body to collect the things they all coughed up ‘all this stuff will make me a fortune’
Well satisfied Ayes left the house. He was never seen again…
The end

Loony BoB- and the gifts

LoonyBob had the fortune this year to act as Santa Clause of the town this year.
It took him a couple of years but this year he was selected to do this important job.
The council had brought him the sleigh with the reindeers and all the pressents.
As he was preparing for his ride when his sidekick came in. ‘are we ready for tonight, Loony?’
‘yes’ loony replied with an evil smile ‘yes we are, prepare the sleigh!’
‘yes sir!’ the side kick said and went off.
‘this is a christmas they will never forget’ Loony assured himself as he put the last package in the bag.
He picked up the bag and went tot he stable and saw that the sleigh was all ready. His sidekick was was almost dont with the last reindeer.
‘we’re all ready, sir!’ the sidekick said.
Loony put the bag in the sleigh and his sidekick sat next to him.
‘lets go!’ Loony commanded the reindeer and they started to run. Once they had a good speed they went up in the sky and they were on their way to deliver presents all over town.
They flew to the first adress and landed on the roof. Loony and the sidekick got out and got a couple of presents from the bag.
‘what do we have for deaf Mr. Jones this year, sidekick?’ Loony asked with an evil smile.
Giggeling the sidekick said: ‘ a radio, sir!’.
Laughing Loony went through the chimney. The house was very nicely decorated. The tree was big and full. Mr. Jones had left some milk and cookies for Santa. Loony left a note: Your cookies are horrible!' and left the pressent at the tree.
Back on the roof they moved on the the next house where little Daisy lived. Daisy loves horses. So she got a dinosaur. Miss. Smith wanted to lose weight so she got alot of candy and cookies.
‘haha! This will surely ruin christmas’ Loony said to his sidekick. ‘are we ready fort he grand finale?’
‘y- yes sir!’ the sidekick picked up a tube and started shooting around randomly all over town.
‘hahah! Now there is dogpoop everywhere’ they both started laughing hystericaly as they rode of tot he northernlight. They were never seen again.
The end

Mirage – and the snowmachine
Mirage lived in a place where it never snowed. Every christmas they they would celebrate a green christmas. It rained alot, but it never snowed.
For the last couple of years Mirage the scientist had worked on a snowmachine to give the people of this town a white christmas. Everybody was excited, it would make christmas perfect.
And it was ready this year. He had loaded the machine on a big truck and rode to the center of the town. It was a heavy thig and he needed a couple of strong men to unload it. ‘will there be a white christmas this year, Mr.Mirage?’ a young boy asked. ‘there will be, my young friend, there will be’ reassured Mirage.
He ran through some lasts test to make sure everything would go right.
‘its time’ he said ‘lets do this’
He turned on the machine. It made a loading sound. People had gathered to watch and a beam shot out of the machine into the sky. ‘yes!’ mirage said cheerfully ‘thats it!’
High in the air around the beam clouds started to gather. It started to rain and he could hear the people’s disapointment.
‘dont worry! Its only the beginning, soon it will snow!’ he said to the people.
It started to rain harder, then a light snow.. and after a couple of minutes thick snowflakes cam out of the air and the crowd whent wild. There was alot of snow comming down and soon enough people were already starting snowfights and making snowangels.
More and more snow came down, and bigger snowflakes and it slowly turned to light hail.
‘no more!’ Mirage shouted and they tried to shut down the machine.. but it wouldnt…
‘shut it down!’ mirage yelled. ‘NOW!’
‘we’re trying, we’re trying!’ they shout back but there was no stopping the machine.
By now the snow had turned to a thick hailstorm and te people were screaming and taking shelter.
‘this is all going horribly wrong, evacuate the city!’ Mirage commanded as he started to load the truck with ppl. The hailstones were getting bigger and bigger and the people who ran for the savety of the truck fell to the ground as they got struck on the head by the huge hailstones.
He startede the truck and drove away. His windshield was completely busted but somehow he made his way out of the town.
Once they were out of the hailstorm they looked back to the town.
Hail as big as footballs were raining down on the town, destroying everything.
People cried for their loved once stuck in the city. Most lickely dead now…
The end

Psychotic – and the star on the tree

As the oldes child of the family psychotic never got to put the star on the tree. And it bothered him more then it should.
If only that little brat wasnt born he thought bitterly as he came downstairs on christmas morning to see the family having breakfast together. He took a seat and ate with them.
Little tommie was very happy, today they would decorate the tree and he would get to do the finishing touch.
‘goodmorning darling’ his mother said ‘you are up late, are you well?’
‘i’m fine, mother’ he replied and waved her away.
‘son, help me get the tree from the yard’ his father commanded and they walked tot he yard to get the tree. ‘son.. i know how depserately you want to put the star on the tree, but tradition sticktly says that only the youngest child can do that. ‘is not fair’ psychotic answered angry ‘i was too young to put the star on the tree even before he was born’ his father stopped to put a hand on his shoulder ‘im sorry son, but thats just bad luck’.
In silence they dragged the tree tot he house.
That evening as they put the tree in place and decorated it… it was time to put the star on the top.
Proudly his father lifted little tommie to he top ´a little higher, daddy!´ tommie said cheerfully.
His father lifted him highe rand Psychotic took his shot and pushed his father hard in the back!
´aarrgghh!´ he heard his father shout as he fell forward into the tree still holding tommie who held the star. They all fell on the ground and little tommie dropped the start and it shattered on the ground.
´what have you done!!´ Mother shouted. ´this cant be!´
That day little tommie died and Psychotic became once again the youngest child.
The end

Old Manus – the turkeyman
The Turkey man they called him..
But everyone knew who he was and where he lived. But for some reason the people of Coldtowncould not stop him from… cutting all the turkeys.
Gary sat near his baking turkey. He couldnt wait for it to be done and be served.to be the 1st one to cut the turkey was an honor. A sign of dominance and he took it very seriously.
But so far he failed at it every year. Nomather what procaution he took Old manus the Turkeyman always beat him to it.. the sneaky bastard. Old Manus lived high in the mountains and was always on the move. He knew the proud men of Coldtown were looking for him
*ding* the oven went and the turkey was done. He was alone this year because his family couldnt handle it. they went to a save place where they could cut the turkey in peace but Gary would not let Old Manus win. I WILL cut the turkey this year, by the gods i swear it.
He took took the turkey out of the oven and placed it on the table next tot he shotgun and the knife.
As he turned around to see if put the oven of he heard a noise. He turned around and there he was… Old Manus the turkey cutter.
They stared at eachother in the yes for a couple of seconds. ‘no! Not this year Manus!’ Gary said.
Old Manus only stared back at him. Gary slowly stepped to the table. And then he jumped for the gun and shot at Manus! But Manus was fast and he dodged it and dissapeared out of sight.
Gary looked around nervously trout, i missed him. Gary was prepared fort his he quickly put the turkey in a special bag but the adrenaline in his system made it hard. Quickly he ran for the door. Once outside he ran for the forrest. He looked back but saw no sign of Old Manus.
He ran and ran as hard as he can, as far as his legs would take him. And after a couple of minutes he stopped to catch his breath.
A distant whistle brought him back on his feet again. Shotgun ready, and the turkey save in the bag on his back. ‘you cant run from me’ he heard on his left. ‘hand over the turkey!’ he heard on his right.
‘its just a little cut’ he heard behind him. Quickly he turned around and suddenly Old Manus was there. He held a knife at his throath. ‘drop the gun’ the turkey cutter commanded ‘ DROP IT’ she shouted and Gary dropped the shotgun. Old Manus picked it up. ‘now turn around’ and walk.
Gary, cold with fear turned around and he felt a sudden pain on the head and everything went black.
When he woke up he was gratefull to be alive. His head felt as it if was going to explode. He sat up and then he saw the bag… th bag with the turkey. He opened i tand grabbed the turkey out of it, but… it had been cut… a fine slice of meat had been cut off. ‘no… no… NOOOOOOOOOOOO’

The end

Loony BoB
I can't remember but I think for some reason I may have nominated myself for this one. I legit can't even remember why. If I did.

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 04:32 PM
XD That speech

Shaibana
12-12-2015, 04:34 PM
teeehehehehhehhee :D

Word corrected alot of 'to the' to 'tot he' becase tot is a dutch word and its corrected it automaticly.
ive tried to correct them back, but ive problably not found everyone of them.

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 04:36 PM
*reads speech*

I'm so happy.

Also, Daisy better be fucking grateful, that's one awesome present.

If she's not, she can just go outside, because that ain't dog poop, that's dino poop, and it's made up of 100% pony.

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:36 PM
Worth every second spent reading it. xD

12-12-2015, 04:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VrjXqWx.png

32. MLT Be The Grinch

Loony BoB.......................1
Psychotic.......................1
Ayen............................2
Old Manus.......................2
Skyblade........................3
Mirage..........................4
Raistlin........................4

Sephex..........................6
Spuuky..........................7

Fynn
12-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Amazing

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Congrats Spuuky! Hopefully you manage to get out of that ghost catcher device soon to continue spooking up Christmas.

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:39 PM
It is literally just for Shaibana's speeches that I am sad that we don't do more audio recordings of speeches.

12-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Ohhh it's our last MLT award!

Most Likely To...

BE ON THE NAUGHTY LIST

The Nominees
:cookie: Jar Jar Jinks :cookie: Lazerface :cookie: Mirage :cookie: NeoCracker :cookie: Old Manus :cookie: Psychotic :cookie: Shiny :cookie: SuperMillionaire :cookie: War Angel :cookie:

Galuf
12-12-2015, 04:41 PM
xD miss Shai well done that was funny.goodluck to you all and beyond.

Shauna
is this us for tonight then?

So naughty. ~wink~

We're doing up to award 26 tonight, so 5 left after this one!

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:42 PM
Ah, neat.

HOW STRANGE

12-12-2015, 04:42 PM
To: Santa
Subject: Potential Candidates for Present Exclusion

Merry Christmas Santa!

Here are some possible late additions to the Naughty List. Here is their information so I'll leave it to your discretion as to whether you want them excluded from receiving presents

Jar Jar Jinx
Reasons for present exclusion: Has prepared the family eggnog for the last three years and not once has she included any form of alcohol. This clearly not in keeping with the spirit of Christmas. Spirit being the operative word. Recommend no further presents until removed from eggnog duties.

Lazerface
Reasons for present exclusion: Shot his neighbour in the arse with a shotgun. The neighbour is 6 feet 7" and the child, living in constant fear due to American gun culture, believed his neighbour was a giraffe that was armed and dangerous. He also accused the giraffe of trying to "steal our jobs".

Mirage
Reasons for present exclusion: Not being an actual human being. I tracked this child for 8 days through the desert and he remained just out of sight on the horizon. If this child is ever encountered then they must be arrested immediately for being an optical illusion.

NeoCracker
Reasons for present exclusion: For crimes against FFVIII. This child has a vendetta against one of the greatest games ever created. He is unable to understand the intricacies of the story, the depth of the characters and genius that is the draw mechanic. Some of the language he has used in reference to FFVIII has been quite frankly disturbing. Omission from receiving presents is a must but death is preferable.

Old Manus
Reasons for present exclusion: Whilst drunk he fed an apple, laced with cocaine, to a horse. He then attempted to register Chuck Norris as a last minute entrant to the Grand National. Though the horse completed the course in record time, it was two hours before the race started and it hasn't been seen since.

Psychotic
Reasons for present exclusion: Quite how this child was omitted from the original list is baffling. He is basically evil incarnate. Some of his crimes include posting flaming turds through letterboxes, attaching kittens to firework rockets and perhaps worst of all... supporting Liverpool FC. Definite candidate to be placed in the festive mincer and fed to Dasher to satisfy his taste for the flesh of dead children.

Shiny
Reasons for present exclusion: It has been rumoured that she once stated that ABBA were an OK band. Even though this is a rumour, any association with these Swedish heathens must surely lead to an immediate exclusion?

SuperMillionaire
Reasons for present exclusion: Giving his fellow child classmates a lecture on the dangers of growing up and "going erotic". He stated that they should all remain children forever which is a clear attempt at gaining an increased number of presents from you over a longer period. Not to be trusted.

War Angel
Reasons for present exclusion: Not following proper Oreo etiquette. This child has been spotted on more than once occasion putting a whole Oreo in their mouth. This flies in the face of over 100 years of best practises concerning Oreo consumption. Recommend a life ban on presents and then report the child to the relevant authorities.

EDDIE THE ELF SCOUT

To: Eddie the Elf Scout
Subject: Re: Potential Candidates for Present Exclusion

Merry Christmas Eddie!

I'm sticking all the little smurfers on the list.

SANTA

Shaibana
12-12-2015, 04:44 PM
thanks all :D
and grats to the winners!!
i wont be here all evening, will someone pm me if i win anything? (i doubt it tho)

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 04:44 PM
As a person who enjoys adding "face" to people's nicknames, I just want to say that I appreciate the username 'Lazerface'. Just had to get that out of my system.

Who was to know that the elf on the shelf was Bubba all along? :o

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:45 PM
It was all a ruse.

Great speech Bubba!

Bubba
12-12-2015, 04:47 PM
It was all a ruse.

Great speech Bubba!

:cool:

Pumpkin
Great speeches from everyone!

Loony BoB
If there is a gluttony award I'm all for it because I just ordered a massive feast of Chinese food and I am going to get fed well tonight.

Also, with this Ciddies being split over two days, imagine all the spam posts that will be inbetween. Fun times.

http://i.imgur.com/BYOQBg2.png

31. MLT Be On The Naughty List

Old Manus.......................0
Shiny...........................1
NeoCracker......................2
Lazerface.......................3
SuperMillionaire................3
War Angel.......................3
Psychotic.......................4

Mirage..........................7
Jar Jar Jinks...................8

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Oh Jinx, so full of festive cheer but just so naughty all at the same time

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 04:49 PM
It's amusing that when Jinx has perhaps had her nicest six months at EoFF that she brings this award home.

12-12-2015, 04:50 PM
5 awards left for today!

CUTEST COUPLE

The Nominees
:cookie: Bubba & MissH :cookie: Formalhaut & Mr. Carnelian :cookie: Fujiko & o_O :cookie: Jar Jar Jinks & Denmark :cookie: Night Fury & Pheesh :cookie: Pike & Mister Adequate :cookie: sharkythesharkdogg & Pumpkin :cookie: Shauna & Dat Matt :cookie:

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:51 PM
~wink~

12-12-2015, 04:52 PM
30. Cutest Couple

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/233/630/6cf.jpg

That one person we all know who doesn't know how relationships, video games, and the internet works:
People date here? What? Is this like some nerd weird fetish site or something? Did they MEET here? What? Are they bringing random people in from the outside world? Who knew those visual games were such a new enticing thing.

Bubba & MissH
These two weirdos had a baby. A BABY. These weirdos post on a visual game website and then bred. weird.

Wait a Final Fantasy... what's a final fantasy? Is that some weird... It's a game? A what? A Video game? Oh... Well...

Formalhaut & Mr. Carnelian
One of these liked Finals so much he brought the other one here to this ending fantasy. Who does that?

What? It's Final Fantasy? Oh.

Fujiko & o_O
These guys married. They MARRIED. They met on this weird site and they are married. Over a Finale Fantasy! Strange.

Fantasy, is it like some weird kinky thing?

Jar Jar Jinks & Denmark
These two are GETTING married. These weird folk decided their love of those fantasies was just too much and so they are marrying over it. Weird.

Night Fury & Pheesh
These two move across countries to one another. Thanks to meeting on a Final Fantasies site. That's so strange!

A video Game did that. Whattttt?

Pike & Mister Adequate
These two play video games together? Then they date and post on a video game website. Do they play more Fantasy games? First Fantasy? Frog Fantasy? Frozen Fantasy? My granddaughter likes that movie.

sharkythesharkdogg& Pumpkin
A dog and a pumpkin? That doesn't make sense. You're messing with me. Did they final their fantasies too? This place is weird.

Shauna & Dat Matt
You have to be kidding me, another couple? This fantasy site has to be a dating site. It has to be. These two live together? They help run the place? What weirdos.

This place is weird. I'm going home.

Dat Matt
How sam feels right now after winning the naughtly list ciddie

ix4G0WBRAFE

Formalhaut
I'm expecting a victory for Bubba and MissH here :love:

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Just a friendly reminder that Denmark and I are getting married in two months.

Also something to remember for next Ciddies.

:)

What a wedding it shall be. With people getting married and everything.

12-12-2015, 04:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CFPYPqm.png

30. Cutest Couple

RSL & RSL's hat.................1
Mister Adequate & Pike..........1
Pheesh & Night Fury.............1
Denmark & Jar Jar Jinks.........2
Formalhaut & Mr. Carnelian......3
o_O & Fujiko....................3
Pumpkin & sharkythesharkdogg....4

Dat Matt & Shauna...............6
Bubba & MissH...................11

Formalhaut
Loved the speech as well, Freya!

Dat Matt
It's so crazy how many people have met here, though.

Shauna and I met outside here and then she dragged me in. Send help

Freya
12-12-2015, 04:56 PM
This weird place with their final fantasies.

Shauna
Just a friendly reminder that Denmark and I are getting married in two months.

Also something to remember for next Ciddies.

:)

What a wedding it shall be. With people getting married and everything.

Well, just the two people, hopefully.

Aye, we'll see how it goes.

Congrats Bubba and MissH!

Fynn
And I was so rooting for P-dawg and Sharkymoo :(

Still, YAY BUBBA AND MISSH!!!!! :omgomg:

Pumpkin
Congrats you two :love:

Also, sharky and I are super cute. Yesterday I asked him to do the dishes and he said he would hose them off outside and then I cried a little on the inside

And he never did the dishes

Fynn
12-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Congrats you two :love:

Also, sharky and I are super cute. Yesterday I asked him to do the dishes and he said he would hose them off outside and then I cried a little on the inside

And he never did the dishes

That's true love right there

MissH
Yey!! Thanks everybody!!

You're all gorgeous!

Loony BoB
Jinx be lookin' at Rob and saying "This is all your fault."

Grats to Bubba and MissH! This award should go to every couple because love is wonderful and if both people are at EoFF then it's even better.

12-12-2015, 04:58 PM
MOST MISSED MEMBER

The Nominees
:cookie: Christmas :cookie: Faris :cookie: ffbabe :cookie: Goldenboko :cookie: Jess :cookie: Jiro :cookie: Miss Mae :cookie: RSL :cookie: Rye :cookie: smittenkitten :cookie: The Man :cookie:

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Anyway second cutest couple Matt and Shauna signing out for a bit because I have a birthday to celebrate or something. I'll be back when it's all done I guess.

Fynn
12-12-2015, 04:59 PM
NOOOOO :onoes:

Shauna
12-12-2015, 04:59 PM
Congrats to all the winners so far, and best of luck to the rest of you!

12-12-2015, 05:00 PM
--BEGIN SPEECH--

The Most Missed Member was the first Ciddies category for which I ever wrote a speech. This was in 2008. The winner was roto13, a man who had recently been banned. I don't remember why. He came back. Eventually. For a while.

It's a funny little category. Most Missed. Which member's absence causes the greatest disturbance in the Force? Trying to find that sweet spot between "known" (or worth knowing) and "gone" is tough; this is one category that I think can begin to alienate new members because a significant cross-section of the community goes "oh yeah, sadface, I miss them so much" about people who are utterly irrelevant to them.

I like it, though. When I was a new member, I used times like this to familiarise myself with the history of the Eyes on Final Fantasy forums and its members. This same award, in 2008, introduced me to Owen Macwere, a member who died far too young. I never interacted with him directly, but there weren't many degrees of Kevin Bacon between us at all. It makes me sad that he's gone.

So I think we could all benefit from remembering some members who have gone away. Sure, giving them an award in absentia is a bit gimmicky, but that overlooks the inherent bizarre nature of Final Fantasy fan forums internet popularity awards in the first place. Have you ever tried to explain that concept to a non-member? Particularly one who never really got 'into' internet subcultures like this?

The Ciddies are dumb, but so are a lot of things in life. You get used to it.

But what I think is particularly noteworthy is what happens when you take off the rose-tinted glasses (I still lament the loss of my literally-rose-tinted aviators which were great for metaphors) and look at this award. In some cases, these members are beyond contact—they disappear into the outside world and may never be seen again. They might just be busy. Maybe they 'grow' out of such habits as posting on a message board. They might die.

Not always, though. We live in the most digitally connected era the world has ever known. Getting in touch with people is easier than ever before. You know how it goes: I have a little device in my pocket that can access the entirety of human knowledge (and for our purpose, the ability to contact anyone, anywhere) and all I do is play smurfing Dots and Fallout Shelter. Wasteful.

I illustrate this point because your list of nominees contains people that are barely far enough away that they could even be considered 'missing' at all. And that raises questions about what you're missing—not the literal existence-in-proximity of the person, because they're still right there. Maybe you miss those late night MSN Messenger conversations you used to have, singing karaoke and talking trout because there was no better thing you could have imagined doing than spending time with these people. Maybe they feel distant now, shifted away from you, and you can't ever get that feeling back.

I understand, though. It can be hard to keep up. Life moves fast and sometimes things slip your mind. I don't keep in touch with anyone as much as I would like to. One of the pitfalls of time's ever-forward march. I want to keep creating wonderful memories but find that some of the dearest people just slip out of the regular routine. I am sorry for that, friends.

But it's not enough to just lament this loss, is it? Why not do something about it? As I said, some of these people are not even gone and even the ones that are can probably still be contacted. Can you really, honestly, say that somebody is missed if nobody makes the effort to 'find' them? Nobody on this list is deliberately hiding, to my knowledge.

So make an effort. And that's important not just with the people who are 'missing'. It goes for everyone. Because being told that you're 'missed' while you've been standing there the whole time wounds deeply. It highlights that your existence is considered so unremarkable that the platitudes and niceties, earnest or not, are delivered even when they've no need to be. Being missed while you're there is telling that person 'I don't care enough about you to notice if you actually exist or not, but I like how this affects my image'.

And because all great wanky walls of text need a moral, let me summarise one for you: work hard to appreciate the people you have or don't be surprised if they're not standing there when you need them. Or here's an extra one for free: Words have power. I don't remember where that's from, but I totally stole it.
Congratulations to all the winners and somebody please take that broom off of Psychotic. :ffviwag:

--END--

Formalhaut
Bubba and MissH obviously had the baby as a way to win Cutest Couple :shifty:

Loony BoB
Tell whoever has a birthday snappy smurfday from some creep on the internet.

Fynn

Those calculated bastards

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 05:02 PM
Wait it's Shauna's birthday? D: oh crap SNAPPY SMURFDAY SHAUNA

oh it's in two days no snappy smurfday for you geez

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 05:03 PM
That speech was pretty hard-hitting, actually.

12-12-2015, 05:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zuzx7G0.png

29. Most Missed Member

Rye.............................0
Jess............................1
Faris...........................1
Miss Mae........................1
smittenkitten...................1
ffbabe..........................2
Goldenboko......................2
The Man.........................4

Christmas.......................4
Jiro............................9

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 05:06 PM
Kinda ironic that the guy who writes the 'Most Missed Member' speech ends up winning the Ciddie :p

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Jiro wins the award he writes a speech for. xD

Good speech. In the past I have made an effort to send notes to people who won and/or got nominated for this award. Maybe I should do that again sometime.

Fynn
12-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Called it

12-12-2015, 05:08 PM
MOST UNDERRATED MEMBER

The Nominees
:cookie: blackmage_nuke :cookie: Bubba :cookie: FFNut :cookie: Fujiko :cookie: Fynn :cookie: Galuf :cookie: Karifean :cookie: maybee :cookie: Rin Heartilly :cookie: Ultima Shadow :cookie:

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Some of these

>Gets nommed most underrated
>Gets nommed best member

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Some of these

>Gets nommed most underrated
>Gets nommed best member

I was about to make the exact same observation :p

12-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Even though here at EoFF is one big happy family, for some insane reason, some people just go under the radar. Which is a shame because all of these people are incredibly awesome and they really should be acknowledged more often! Here's why they need to get a Ciddie.

1. blackmage_nuke - I have not interacted with this individual too much, but I remember him being here for a long time. He has a bitchin' FFVI sig, and that is reason enough for him to be appreciated more.

2. Bubba - incredibly supportive, funny, and just a class act all around, with an affinity for music I can totally empathize with. Plus, he's apparently a fantastic daddy and I wish him all the best :love:Cheers to one of the chillest dudes in the hood!

3. FFNut - while he's been on and off the forum recently, he has a fantastic taste in games, really appreciating the old-school charms and not afraid of the punishing difficulty of yore. Plus, he's an awesome RPer!

4. Fujiko - here's another person I sadly don't really know, sorry :shobon: All the more reason to give them more attention! This smiley's for you, Fujiko - :plumcheer:

5. Fynn - Hmm? Who?

6. Galuf - a fabulous Scot with some incredible energy. He puts out some great FF threads and has used one of the most badass FF characters as the inspiration for his name. Also, he's a really dangerous foe in Theatrhythm!

7. Karifean - an avid Visual Novel fan who has beared with my stories and countless schedule slips for so long, and yet keeps supporting me regardless. He has very clear opinions on FF and the amount of dedication he puts into covering Visual Novels in his blog is inspiring! Viel Glueck, mein Freund ;)

8. maybee - she is just so easy to get along with, I really wish I had met her even earlier than I had. Though we disagree on some FFs, we both respect each other's opinions, and that's often harder than it looks. Kudos to maybee for being a fantastic person :D

9. Rin Heartily - I hardly know a person quite as positive as Rin. Whenever she posts, it seems to breathe a new life into the thread. That, and her input in the current RP has been pretty brilliant! She also looks very much like Rinoa, so how is it possible that she's underrated on an FF forum? You know what to do Rin - cosplay.

10. Ultima Shadow - a poor puppet under the control of a group of powerful women from various universes. They have demonstrated their formidable skills in our Pokemon tournament, wherein everyone dreaded the day they had to face Bern. It's nice of Ulty to let them all have some kind of outlet. And for that, in my eyes, he deserves a Ciddie.

Fynn
12-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Yeah, how did I get nommed for this again? I thought we've been through this?

Zeldy
12-12-2015, 05:13 PM
I'm a little behind, but a shout out to Jiro who wrote the most missed. I remember roto13!

I miss all those people on that list too!

Congratulations to winners so far.

Fynn
12-12-2015, 05:14 PM
I too remember roto.

Whatever happened to him?

Also, I REALLY need to proofread my speeches.

MissH
12-12-2015, 05:15 PM

Damn... We've been sussed... We'll have twins next year in the hope we'll win again...

escobert
12-12-2015, 05:17 PM
HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW FUJIKO SHE IS LITERALLY THE BEST

Go Fuji! :D

12-12-2015, 05:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AmG2iJD.png

28. Most Underrated Member

FFNut...........................1
Galuf...........................1
Rin Heartilly...................1
Fujiko..........................2
blackmage_nuke..................3
Karifean........................3
Ultima Shadow...................4

Bubba...........................6
maybee..........................7

Fynn
12-12-2015, 05:18 PM
HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW FUJIKO SHE IS LITERALLY THE BEST

Well EXCUUUUUUUUUSE ME, princess :colbert:

And YAAAAAAS MAYBEEEEEE!!!! GOOOOOOO :omgomg:

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 05:19 PM
Congratulations maybee! :D

12-12-2015, 05:20 PM
MOST THOUGHT PROVOKING MEMBER

The Nominees
:cookie: Big D :cookie: Bolivar :cookie: maybee :cookie: Mister Adequate :cookie: Pike :cookie: Pumpkin :cookie: Raistlin :cookie: Wolf Kanno :cookie:

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 05:21 PM
CONGRATS MAYBEE :D!!!

2 awards left! I am glad too because I am hungry and my back is hurting o.o

12-12-2015, 05:21 PM
A quote stuck in my mind when I was at school this semester. And that quote is by Natalie Portman, who has this to say:

"I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful."

This stuck with me, because... well, it's true. Knowledge allows us to expand our view of the world, to see things in a different way, to better understand the world around us. But too often do we not focus on that. Too often do we go through school, only learning enough to get the grade we want, not caring about retaining in for our lives. Too often do we go in to a debate, not to learn or understand, but to prove ourselves right. Sometimes we don't care about learning, all we care about is being right. We will ignore facts that contradict our opinions, we will think of those who have different answers as wrong or stupid. And sometimes they may be. But other times they have so much to share with us.

I think this is an important award. These are people that makes us think. That open that path to learning, to improving, to understanding. They share wisdom and knowledge and they do so in a way that makes us question. Does questioning mean we always have to change our views or opinions? No, not at all. But sometimes we may need to, and it's important that we be able to do so. It's important to be able to think critically about what we see and hear from others. And these people help us to do that.

So congrats to the nominees and keep doing what you're doing!

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 05:25 PM
Indeed: a very thought-provoking speech!

12-12-2015, 05:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hvCt4ON.png

27. Most Thought Provoking Member

Big D...........................1
Bolivar.........................2
maybee..........................2
Pike............................3
Wolf Kanno......................5

Raistlin........................7
Mister Adequate.................8

Fynn
12-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Damn, my favorite lost again...

Still, YAY MR. ADEQUATE!!!

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Congrats maybee on your first ever Ciddie, much deserved! And g'job Hux on being so provocative. ;D

12-12-2015, 05:29 PM
ALRIGHT GUYS LAST AWARD FOR TODAY, LET'S END ON A HIGH NOTE!!

MOST HELPFUL MEMBER

The Nominees:
:cookie: Dat Matt :cookie: Formalhaut :cookie: Freya :cookie: Fujiko :cookie: Karifean :cookie: Loony BoB :cookie: Psychotic :cookie: Pumpkin :cookie: Rantzo Panza :cookie: Shauna :cookie: Shoeberto :cookie:

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 05:30 PM
A number of these nominees have been so helpful to me this year, damned near life saving. I humbly thank them.

12-12-2015, 05:32 PM
So we don't have a speech for this one, so I'll say a few things. I think this is a wonderful award. I think helping others in need is a great quality to have, and something worthy of an award. This goes beyond just the Ciddies, but applies to life in general. What may only be a minor inconvenience for you may be something that person really needs.

I have personally seen many instances of one person going just slightly out of their way to help someone, and in many cases it made all of the difference to someone else. Someone who felt alone, scared, and who had given up hope. So lend a helping hand, especially during this wonderful holiday season!

Freya
12-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Congrats everyone!

Fynn
12-12-2015, 05:34 PM
This was a tough choice because most people on this site are just amazing

12-12-2015, 05:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yMRUqEU.png

26. Most Helpful Member

Fujiko..........................0
Shoeberto.......................1
Dat Matt........................2
Karifean........................2
Pumpkin.........................2
Shauna..........................2
Rantzo Panza....................3
Formalhaut......................4
Loony BoB.......................5

Freya...........................5
Psychotic.......................6

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Hey, four people thought I was helpful, that's not bad!

Congrats Psy!

12-12-2015, 05:37 PM
And that wraps up our Ciddies for today!

I had a lot of fun and I hope you did too. We will resume tomorrow at 9:00 AM EST to finish these off!

Please send any remaining speeches and thank you to everyone who did write some, they're all wonderful.

Feel free to spam up this thread between now and tomorrow and give your congrats. You'll also notice that the tallies have been slightly altered during the course of this ;)

SEE YOU TOMORROW EVERYONE AND I HOPE YOU HAD FUN :plumcheer:

Santa's gon get himself some Christmas lunch

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Congrats everyone so far :jess:!!!

Fynn
12-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Hey, four people thought I was helpful, that's not bad!

Congrats Psy!

I think I was one of them? Not sure though

And yea! Congrats, Psy :D

Also, guys, now that we have to wait a day for the other half of the Ciddies, I thought it might be a good time to remind you that we have a predictions thread (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/165054-Winter-Ciddies-15-Predictions-Thread!) that you can use to speculate on the winners that haven't been announced yet :D

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 05:40 PM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE TALLIES HAVE BEEN ALTERED

TALLIES? ALTERED? FIX, FIX I SAY!!

Freya
12-12-2015, 05:41 PM
So close! I almost got a win! That's okay though. Psy is very helpful!

Congrats to all the winners so far!

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 05:42 PM
I approve of this year's RSL hat votes.

Karifean
12-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Damn it I came in too late. Congrats to the winners so far! And great speeches :jess:

Bubba
12-12-2015, 06:15 PM
I'm back! Did I win everything?

Jiro
12-12-2015, 06:38 PM
It has nothing to do with me. Mae hasn't gone anywhere; she still posts regularly and is in the chatroom every day. EVERY DAY. So no more of the false pleasantries; talk to her or don't, but no more of these weak internet popularity award nominations in exchange for a genuine effort.

Disappointing that I have to come back, write a goddamn speech, just to point this out.

Bye.

Fynn
12-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Not everyone goes into chat.

And really, Jiro, I don't think this attitude is necessary. This is a popularity contest and people are here simply to have fun. While some nominations can be less informed than others, there's really no reason to be hostile about an award that is at its heart trying to be positive. Yes, you did have a point in your speech about all this being hollow, but I don't think that's a reason to just berate people for nominating wrong.

Come on, Christmas is coming. We all put a lot of effort to make this event fun for all, so that we can get into the Christmas cheer while validating each other. Yes, it's all feel-good and self-indulgent, but what's the harm in indulging in that every six months?

People here love you, Jiro. You've been selected most missed because people miss how often you've posted. Mae also used to post a lot more. That is why. I have great respect for you as a person and as a writer, and that is why I voted for you. If you think it's fake or hollow, that's okay, but this thing here is not okay.

So please, let's just keep this thread happy and safe for everybody from now on, okay?

Ayen
12-12-2015, 07:27 PM
-yawns and rubs sleep out of eyes- You guys... Why'd you have to have the Ciddies so early? How's a guy supposed to get his beauty rest?

http://i.imgur.com/d8FKM2T.png

42. MLT Get Minecraft on WiiU Instead of on PC Like They Asked

Mister Adequate.................2
Scotty_ffgamer..................4
Bolivar.........................5

Pike............................5
Ayen............................9

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!
OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO!
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A game for a system I don't own. YOU BUTTS PLANNED THIS FROM THE BEGINNING! :argh:

-becomes less anime-ish-

Thank you! I seriously wasn't expecting to win any Ciddies since I haven't for a while. It means a lot. Also, congratulations to everyone else! Especially Rin, maybee, and Sephex, I was rooting for you guys from the start :love:

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 07:29 PM
So I uhh expect people will win more Ciddies tomorrow

Fynn
12-12-2015, 07:46 PM
So I uhh expect people will win more Ciddies tomorrow

Don't count your chickens, Pumpkaboo

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Well even if not we just bought more eggnog today so I'm all set

Ayen
12-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Will this year be the year Psychotic is finally dethroned as Best Member? :eek:

Jiro
12-12-2015, 07:49 PM
You are not missed because we can't contact you.

It has nothing to do with me.

If I wanted to trout all over the Ciddies, then I would have just done so. Instead, I very actively broke my word not to contribute or participate in the event to try to put things in perspective without just being a wet blanket. I also wrote the speech for Best Chatter, for the record. I've written upwards of eighty of these things over the years; I enjoy the stupidity that is this event, and the implication that I don't is convenient smokescreen to my actual point.

Mae, my partner, is still here. People nominated her for being away. That shows, at best, a careless mistake that has compounded other, similar, less innocent mistakes. If you think my words and actions hurt, you should perhaps consider what yours might do to others also. If you're upset at my attitude, then perhaps try to understand why I am behaving like this before you start opposing me.

Here's it made simple: you (a general, non-specific you) hurt her feelings. I expect one half of the winners of Cutest Couple to understand the lengths one goes to in order to defend their loved one, no?

Enjoy your awards. I look forward to seeing a lot of joy while I lurk this out. But it's sad (and unsurprising) that the reason I left—people ignoring my legitimate grievances—is still in effect.

Congratulations to all the winners.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/NeroInson/10-tidus-c2.jpg

Rin Heartilly
12-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Thanks again for the awards everyone (^□^)/♡♡♡♡♡ I'm really touched to be the angel on the tree :< But there are many angels in heaven so everyone else that was nominated just as much deserves it (probably moreso). I can't wait for the rest of the ciddies and I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

Oh trout it's like....almost 4am, okay I hope everyone has a great day today! Tonight! I'm not sure anymore! Time for bed! Probably!

Shauna
12-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Shauna, legit mad at you, bitch.

How dare you celebrate your birthday when there are Ciddies.

sozbb i had to eat my delicious thai food

I voted Shauna because she's my bff, not gonna lie.

Also, whenever I'm going through a depressive state, she's there and is as helpful as she can possibly be. She's good people.

Thanks for the vote you and mystery other person. I am glad that I help out even you two people, it makes it all worthwhile.

Congrats to Jiro, maybee, Mister Adequate and Psychotic for all your wins.

Dat Matt
12-12-2015, 07:52 PM
Come back from dinner and Ciddie are done.

Guess this means more time for FFXIV right?

https://forum.thd.vg/attachments/sigh-jpg.25822/

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 07:55 PM
I don't mean to be a poo, but perhaps some of this is best addressed in more private venues. I am very sorry if people's feelings were hurt. That always sucks for everyone. At the same time, we are all responsible for our own feelings, including speaking up about them, but turning things in to a big bummer just results in even more hurt feelings. While these awards are far from perfect, let's all try to appreciate the spirit and celebrate for those who are excited and who are getting acknowledgement and acceptance for their presence here, and maybe communicate our feelings more level-headedly in private so they can be properly resolved.

Thanks again everyone for all of your work and I hope we can still have a lot of fun tomorrow :)

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 07:56 PM
Also, Ultima Shadow sweep for all 25 remaining awards

Fynn
12-12-2015, 07:58 PM
God damnit. It's the Pokemon tournament all over again!

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 07:59 PM
I WILL NOT QUIT UNTIL HE WINS BEST MEMBER

Zeldy
12-12-2015, 08:05 PM

omg I've just this second finished donwloading this.

Shauna, well deserved on your ciddies! Congrats all.

Shiny
12-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Wait, the Ciddies are done already? Wow.

Shauna
12-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Until tomorrow!

Shiny
12-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Oh okay, Tl;dr

Shiny
12-12-2015, 08:21 PM
My votes weren't counted but I realize I would caused a lot of ties. Voted DK for sexiest in a Santa suit because he is the clear winner.

Psychotic
12-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Aw shoot, I fell asleep and missed a big honking pile o' Ciddies! (or maybe I was playing Fallout 4...?) Looks like a top notch set of awards so far. I know the P-dog sweep meme and all that but just want to say it was a sincere and nice surprise to win Most Helpful - that is really awesome of you guys. I never usually get nominated for that, much less win. Thank you!

Also super pleased for Rin Heartilly and maybee picking up some wins! There've also been some top speeches from the likes of Shaibana and Bubba too so I enjoyed reading the thread.

On Most Missed, look, we're always different people. Always. What we need out of friends is forever changing. What we need out of a Final Fantasy forum is always changing too. When I joined I was 15 and I just wanted to know how to get the black chocobo in FFV and whoop Dark Bahamut in FFX and those needs long passed. It's okay, it's all okay. Most Missed is a good way to remember the laughs or times our thoughts were provoked or when we thought somebody was likely to get hit by a bus.

Thank you for helping me try to bring down the Cid's Knights when I was 17, or teaming up to trick Nigerian email scammers when I was 20. Thanks for playing Halo for hours with me when I was 23 and shout out to you for having my back when I was 26. Those were the god damn days. You gotta keep on moving though, 'cause while I'll always love those memories, there's always new members, new people, new friends. You. You right there. What stupid trout are we getting up to tomorrow?

Ayen
12-12-2015, 08:39 PM
You. You right there. What stupid trout are we getting up to tomorrow?

The same thing we do everyday, Psych.

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Slothy
12-12-2015, 08:40 PM
I'm glad I didn't win the fallout 4 award. I would have felt bad since I was too busy beating StarCraft 2 to vote. Twice.

Yes, all of it.

Formalhaut
12-12-2015, 08:49 PM
Also super pleased for Rin Heartilly and maybee picking up some wins! There've also been some top speeches from the likes of Shaibana and Bubba too so I enjoyed reading the thread.

Don't forget the speeches of Colonel Angus. Some of those were utterly hilarious.

I've just realised, picking best speech will be difficult this year.

Shauna
12-12-2015, 09:13 PM

omg I've just this second finished donwloading this.

Shauna, well deserved on your ciddies! Congrats all.

Cheers.

ARE YOU IN EORZEA YET

Fynn
12-12-2015, 09:32 PM

Don't forget the speeches of Colonel Angus. Some of those were utterly hilarious.

I've just realised, picking best speech will be difficult this year.

I did some speeches too...

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 09:32 PM
me2

Fynn
12-12-2015, 09:34 PM
Don't worry Pumpkin

Our day will come

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 09:35 PM
So will Ultima Shadow's

When he posts again in like 3 months

Miss Mae
12-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Hey folks.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Just wanted to let you know that nobody is questioning any of your good intentions regarding Most Missed. You want to commemorate the good times with someone, or point out that their presence has left a hole, or whatever, that's great. But good intentions don't reduce hurt. Nothing makes a person feel less missed and valued than being nominated for an award that involves their presence not being here, when I never left.

"Nobody goes into chat" is fine, but I post in the forums too.

"Let's just keep this thread happy" and "don't spoil everyone's good time" is fair enough, but also entirely dismissive of the fact that I was hurt.

No need to defend your nominations of and votes for Jiro - he did leave and that was a massive, obvious change to the tone around here - but like he said, his speech and his posts that followed weren't about him. They were about me and the fact that I was hurt.

To those who understood that and have sent me messages, thank you. But for those who thought that this was just another case of Jiro hating the Ciddies have let the point fly over their heads. To anyone who did or does miss me, you know where to find me. Right here. (At least for now.)

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 11:25 PM
I always interpret "Most Missed" as "Person you feel doesn't really post anymore" if you're talking forums, or "doesn't really chat anymore" if you're talking about chat, or both if you're talking about both. I don't think it's a stretch to say 8 posts in six months isn't a huge amount. That's not to say that people think you're gone, but more to say that people have "felt" the decrease in activity. To miss someone is not to think that they are gone, but to notice their absence during the periods in which they are not there. Sort of like how my cat seems to miss me when I'm gone, because when I come home from work she always runs up to me and gives me snuggles. And I miss her when I'm at work, too, and am happy to see her again. It doesn't mean she's not in my life, but just that she is someone important enough to be missed even when they are still around - you just wish they were around more. :) Certainly no bad thing. :D

EDIT: Perhaps consider it less of a "I don't notice when you are around" and more of a "I love that feeling when I see your posts so much that it makes me notice how long it was since you last posted, and sometimes it feels like forever even when it's not."

Midorisa
12-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Congratulation to all the winners! :)

Shauna
12-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Explaining rationale is all well and good - but, regardless of what the intent behind the nomination was, I really am sorry that this hurt your feelings Mae.

It's never the intention to do so, and I hope that the experience has not left you soured on this dumb ol' place. I also hope that we, as a community, can take this on board going forward to try and avoid this sort of thing (where we can).

Anyway, shall we talk about how terrible Ciddies night without Ciddies to get drunk to is? I've just had to drink of my own volition!

Ayen
12-12-2015, 11:57 PM
I don't drink so I never had this problem.

Loony BoB
12-12-2015, 11:58 PM
It is quite weird with the different timezone, I must admit. xD I find it a nice change though. This is the most hands-off I've ever been with the Ciddies.

Pumpkin
12-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Anyway, shall we talk about how terrible Ciddies night without Ciddies to get drunk to is? I've just had to drink of my own volition!

You can get drunk enough that you think they're happening anyway and just react appropriately in thread

Shauna
12-13-2015, 12:00 AM
I win everything!

Pumpkin
12-13-2015, 12:02 AM
okay well at least a bit realistically now come one

Ayen
12-13-2015, 12:02 AM
I win everything!

Has the Shauna Sweep Prophecy finally come true, or has my insanity evolve to a state of Reality Warping?

Pike
12-13-2015, 12:07 AM
*pops in to see if she was voted the official EoFF elf*

*she was*

all is right with the world.

Pike
12-13-2015, 12:14 AM
By the way this means that even if I'm playing vidya and not "on" EoFF.

I am

always

watching.

Ayen
12-13-2015, 12:17 AM
By the way this means that even if I'm playing vidya and not "on" EoFF.

I am

always

watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

Freya
12-13-2015, 12:46 AM
I can't wait til tomorrow for more ciddies!

https://45.media.tumblr.com/3b81cefa674da5799db868c981e88fdb/tumblr_n2ufz5pdou1szrv2so1_500.gif

Ayen
12-13-2015, 01:14 AM
This has nothing to do with anything, I just really wanted to share what I did with last year's FFVII Christmas Stopy pic:

http://i68.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2vdo488.png

Pike
12-13-2015, 01:35 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/0d/aa/8e0daad0b2235cbeebb8aefd0f3bb9f8.jpg

Mirage
12-13-2015, 02:21 AM
this is a farce. how can people not even have nominated starlet and I as cutest couple?

Pumpkin
12-13-2015, 02:23 AM
It wouldn't have been fair to the other couples. They couldn't handle all dat

starlet
12-13-2015, 02:28 AM
this is a farce. how can people not even have nominated starlet and I as cutest couple?

Bitches don't know about our kawaii

Congrats to the wienars!

Shauna
12-13-2015, 02:31 AM
There was at least one nomination.

Source: I have all knowledge.

Colonel Angus
12-13-2015, 02:36 AM

Bitches don't know about our kawaii

Congrats to the wienars!
It's the man's fault for only allowing 3 noms per cat.

Steve & Psycho also didn't get nommed, which is totes bull.

Bri
12-13-2015, 03:14 AM
Congrats to all winners :) Enormous thanks to everyone who took the time to nominate me, never had I thought I'd even be nominated but it was a privilege to be part of and very honored as well. You all rock!!!Now go drink up more eggnogs and wait for the ciddies tomorrow you filthy animals! ;) Well! time to go play some MTG with Bert!

Ayen
12-13-2015, 03:17 AM
That's the call!
That's the game!
And the pain stays the same!

maybee
12-13-2015, 04:26 AM
MAYBEE'S FIRST WIN

CONGRATS GIRL

Thankyou everybody
:heart:

Skyblade
12-13-2015, 04:29 AM
Oh, hey. Ciddies are over. Other people won stuff. There was excitement. Yay, I guess.

maybee
12-13-2015, 04:33 AM
tbh underated member ? I feel like the human version of Final Fantasy IX or Final Fantasy V or something =3

Colonel Angus
12-13-2015, 05:00 AM
Oh, hey. Ciddies are over. Other people won stuff. There was excitement. Yay, I guess.
Pt. II tomorrow.

Sephex
12-13-2015, 05:41 AM
Interesting Ciddies so far. Thanks to my sleep schedule, I had zero chance of seeing any of this though, but it is all good. Very entertained by the results and the fact that I actually won one! Cool! This is basically me:

http://i.imgur.com/SkV0CMt.png

Rin Heartilly
12-13-2015, 07:01 AM
The woes of living in another timezone, luckily I'm a nightowl so I'm okay with staying up.That portrait is amazing btw Sephex, gotta go fast and win them rings...err...awards!

Galuf
12-13-2015, 10:47 AM
Interesting Ciddies so far. Thanks to my sleep schedule, I had zero chance of seeing any of this though, but it is all good. Very entertained by the results and the fact that I actually won one! Cool! This is basically me:

http://i.imgur.com/SkV0CMt.png
:eek:

Shaibana
12-13-2015, 12:47 PM
hi

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2015, 12:47 PM
As they say, impatience is a virtue.

GET GOING ALREADY! :kakapo:

Fynn
12-13-2015, 12:50 PM
hi

hi

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2015, 12:57 PM
Yes yes, we're all high, that's not the point right now.

12-13-2015, 01:27 PM
Oh are you guys ready for Ciddies? Is that what's going on?

Fynn
12-13-2015, 01:27 PM
Hey, man, we have to wait for Award Claus to come.

Whatever the popular opinion may be, I am not Award Claus.

EDIT: Ah! Speak of the devil! Hey, boss!

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2015, 01:28 PM
ffsjslfjsfjalsfjweojlasf if you'd please start, that'd be greeeeaaat.

Freya
12-13-2015, 01:30 PM
Yay almost time again!

12-13-2015, 01:31 PM
Let's see, where were we?

Ah yes

MOST DRAMATIC MEMBER

The Nominees
:cookie: Ayen :cookie: Night Fury :cookie: noxious.sunshine :cookie: Pumpkin :cookie: Sephex :cookie: Shorty :cookie: Skyblade :cookie: SuperMillionaire :cookie: Vivi22 :cookie:

Fynn
12-13-2015, 01:32 PM
Ah, THIS category

Shauna
12-13-2015, 01:33 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/adventure-time-oh-my-glob-drama-bomb1.gif

Freya
12-13-2015, 01:34 PM
Oh man, it actually started! Go all the nominees for the rest of the awards!

12-13-2015, 01:37 PM
So our speech writer for this one seems to have received some unfortunate dog news and has more important things on their mind. So instead we have a makeshift speech by Pumpkin

You know, I've been a long time nominee of this award and it made me a bit sad at first. I've been much better on the drama (overall, not always, but it's a learning and growing process) and I've tried to learn to manage my emotions better. But still, people think of me as dramatic! How hurtful! But I've decided it isn't. Yep, just like that, I decided that. I was very dramatic for a while, and so I need to accept that some people see me that way. And that's okay. They're allowed to feel however they want about me. I'm allowed to feel however I want about me. And I am choosing to see this award as a way of saying that I'm a person who can feel my emotions. And that's a great thing. We all need to let it out from time to time, we all need to speak our mind and wear our hearts on our sleeves. So embrace your inner drama once in a while. Help your friends embrace it. And remember that these things are what you make of them. Happy Ciddies :pinkelephant:

Fynn
12-13-2015, 01:40 PM
Very positive speech!

Loony BoB
12-13-2015, 01:40 PM
oh thank goodness for Ciddies today has been really boring so far

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2015, 01:41 PM

Can you feel the drama!?

12-13-2015, 01:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IX6mrpV.png

25. Most Dramatic Member

Pumpkin.........................0
Sephex..........................1
Shorty..........................2
Vivi22..........................2
Skyblade........................3
Ayen............................4
noxious.sunshine................5

SuperMillionaire................5
Night Fury......................8

Shauna
:excited:

Shauna
Congrats Night Fury! :3

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2015, 01:44 PM
He is the night. He is.. the dramaman.

Congrats Fury.

Pumpkin
12-13-2015, 01:44 PM
That pink elephant is pretty dramatic tbh

Shauna
12-13-2015, 01:46 PM
Theatrical, you could call it.

12-13-2015, 01:46 PM
Most Hardworking Member

The Nominees
:cookie: Ayen :cookie: Colonel Angus :cookie: Freya :cookie: Fynn :cookie: Loony BoB :cookie: Pike :cookie: Psychotic :cookie: Pumpkin :cookie: sharkythesharkdogg :cookie:

Shauna
12-13-2015, 01:48 PM
Look at these workaholic nerds. GET A LIFE LOL

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2015, 01:49 PM
Working hard or hardly working?

12-13-2015, 01:50 PM
Most Hardworking Member
http://i.imgur.com/Hvxz1t6.jpg

It's important to work hard. Not just on a Final Fantasy forum, but in life. Work for your goals, work to achieve them, work to get what you deserve, and work to be happy with yourself. Things don't often just fall in to our laps with minimal/no effort on our part. We have to work for them. And that's why it's important to be able to work hard at whatever it is you're passionate about. Here are our nominees:

http://i.imgur.com/1WtFnCI.jpg
Here's Ayen, working hard on his ranch, making those review videos. You go Ayen!

http://i.imgur.com/UV2OlN2.jpg
Here's Colonel Angus, working hard on... uhh.. whatever's happening here. Pumping out dem articles. You got this!

http://i.imgur.com/1KOmvUO.jpg
Here's Freya, putting out that fire with her tiny axe. Posting about that FF news. Yeah!!!

http://i.imgur.com/MKqyTx0.jpg
This is Fynn, pulling that chain for reasons unknown. Helping Award Claus and writing those articles. You go!!!

http://i.imgur.com/YXwY0m1.jpg
Here's Loony BoB, lifting a crate or something. Maybe to help school children. Being a cool site owner and whipping up those stats. Woohoo!

http://i.imgur.com/ur6LVOJ.jpg
This is Pike, just casually lounging on her bed in designer clothes, full hair and makeup, after a long day at work. Writing books for everyone to love. Go get em!

http://i.imgur.com/0MycN4i.jpg
This is Psychotic, seen here hanging out in a scenic location, taking a break from helping the less fortunate. Running a lot of staff duties. Alright!

http://i.imgur.com/cxCogJq.jpg
This is me, Pumpkin, hanging out at the office, showing off my sexy legs. Nothing unnatural here. Writing up those articles and helping with events. You go girl!

http://i.imgur.com/7vMUb1W.jpg
Here is sharkythesharkdogg. I probably got the gender wrong, but close enough. Sitting on a stool in shades, as mechanics do. I'm rooting for you!!

Congrats to our winners and gosh some people are going to have questions for me if they see my search history now

Freya
12-13-2015, 01:51 PM
Sexy workers, I liiikeee

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2015, 01:54 PM
I also pull chains attached to unknown things for distinctly unknown reasons. It's good to work hard.

Also, doesn't Freya look better than the fake-blond bimbo?

The Pike girl looks nice though. Hanging out, rumpling designer clothes, who wouldn't?

Mr. Carnelian
12-13-2015, 01:55 PM
Saucy speech! I like it. :)

Loony BoB
12-13-2015, 01:55 PM
where did you get that photo of me

12-13-2015, 01:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VNu8hMJ.png

24. Most Hardworking Member

Pike............................2
Psychotic.......................2
sharkythesharkdogg..............2
Fynn............................4
Loony BoB.......................4

Pumpkin.........................7

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2015, 01:56 PM
where did you get that photo of me

Wave for me BoB.

Shauna
12-13-2015, 01:57 PM
Nice speech x}

Pumpkin
:omgomg: yaaay I won something :omgomg:

Also :lol: at these comments

Ayen
NO FAIR STARTING A HALF HOUR EARLY AWARD CLAUSE!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6b70d68c1a98810746d04da0dd45ad36/tumblr_mz792csqfL1qgwefso3_250.gif

Aerith's Knight
Congrats Pumpkin, you get that award for working hard on the speech!

Shauna
Congrats Pumpkin! Now that you've won, feel free to stop working so hard and let the rest of us look better.

sharkythesharkdogg
After that picture was taken, I lost those sunglasses. :(

Congrats to everyone so far!

Ayen
12-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Holy trout, only loss by two. Considering I'm not even on staff that's not half bad.

Congrats, Pumpkin!

12-13-2015, 01:59 PM
MOST CAREFREE MEMBER

The Nominees
:cookie: Ayen :cookie: Dat Matt :cookie: Formalhaut :cookie: Galuf :cookie: Laddy :cookie: The Summoner of Leviathan :cookie:

Freya
Congrats Pumpkin! Now that you've won, feel free to stop working so hard and let the rest of us look better.

That. God.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6b70d68c1a98810746d04da0dd45ad36/tumblr_mz792csqfL1qgwefso3_250.gif

I had to, AK was threatening my family! Please call for help

Ayen
12-13-2015, 02:01 PM

On it.

https://49.media.tumblr.com/4b35828c44a79d92d78355aa49878a88/tumblr_ml01uld5a21rnm1ldo1_500.gif

12-13-2015, 02:01 PM
23. Most Carefree Member

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lta44nIudX1qd4wkzo1_500.gif

Some of our users are more of the hippie variety. Love peace, no responsibilities. Or, well, they have responsibilities, they just don't care about them. These reckless few grace our forums. They are:

Ayen
Dat Matt
Formalhaut
Galuf
Laddy
The Summoner of Leviathan

See they are so carefree they don't even care about their names being called. Hippies. Who's the most carefree, Red Man?

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2015, 02:02 PM

What family?

Shauna
12-13-2015, 02:02 PM
Good luck to all nominees! Although, I suppose they don't mind much either way.

Ayen
12-13-2015, 02:03 PM
Freya wanted more gifs, so more gifs we shall have:

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/tumblr_meiwlxthp41ral3gmo1_500.gif?w=780