PDA

View Full Version : The friendly yeti ;_;

Galuf
12-18-2015, 03:01 PM
This poor friendly creature is... Depressing. Everytime i look at it it makes me think he wants to die ;_; i know its random but so is alot of stuff i post so...
What do you think of this creature who has entered perdition.... R.I.P Friendly yeti

Jinx
12-18-2015, 03:09 PM
uh

Hollycat
12-18-2015, 04:41 PM
Im a little more concerned by the fact that every creature in ff9 is apparently sentient and able to speak english and we go around slaughtering them to get stronger beyond the forced encounters.

I wonder if they attack just because we've been murdering them so long.

The friendly yeti is just ugly, he's doing his best to smile. We cant all be the squirrel or plant lady now can we.

Galuf
12-20-2015, 12:56 PM
So.... It tirns out that there is a more depressing friendly creature. The jabberwock. It sounds like its strufgling to breath and wants an emerald do die without pain... Not unlike a dying kitten.. This truly the most disturbing and depressing thing ive seen in final fantasy.

maybee
12-20-2015, 03:57 PM
Give them some ore and they'll be happy, don't worry ! :jess:

Galuf
12-21-2015, 07:32 PM
So... We have had the nice and cute creatures such as the Mu. We have had the most Depressing things imaginable such as the Jabberwock. But nothing. I repeat nothing. In ff history makes me more angry than the Friendly Garuda! This evil ugly no eyed creatures comes into your early game grinding and "asks" for a lapis lazuli. Well joke becomes on you when you hear the maniac laugh of the garuda as it is too early for you to obtain a lapis lazuli. Ohohoho but you will be sooooo satisyied when you finally give this monster a lapis lazuli and he chokes to death with the words "urgh! Urgh! Urgh?" take that. Cruel being. Now i just need revenge on tetra master and gilgamesh for making me think im a loser at life!!! Beasts. All of them