[*=center]SHENMUE 3 NEWS
[*=center]THE WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY NEWS
[*=center](PRETTY SURELY ONE DAY FOR PS4) DISSIDIA NEWS
[*=center]HORIZON ZERO DAWN NEWS
[*=center]ATELIER SOPHIE THE ALCHEMIST OF THE WONDER BOOK
[*=center]FINAL FANTASY TYPE ZERO HD
[*=center]FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD REMASTER
[*=center]THE LAST OF US REMASTERED

II. Began the Development of my very first video game ever: An RPG for my Computer Science study project

III. Moved out from home into a kickass apartment

IV. Started Streaming

V. Dragon Ball Super

VI. Movie Giants: Star Wars VII & Avengers 2

VII. Bought a Wii U especially for Bayonetta 2

[*=center]Bayonetta 1 & Bayonetta 2
[*=center]Fatal Frame 5
[*=center]Getting Super Smash Bros. as I want it for Cloud and now also for Bayonetta
[*=center]New Zelda News
[*=center]Twilight Princess HD News

Zeldy
12-19-2015, 05:25 PM
I haven't really had a big year gaming wise - just more of a casual gamer now with my 3ds due to the pressures of working full time and stuff.

Highlight for me was landing my graduate opportunity, I mean when it happened after so much rejection, it was re-assuring that I am employable and I atleast now have the experience to take with me in 2016 that I can do it and I can do it again.

Going to Vegas was a highlight too, obviously.

And yeah, moving out from my family home and into our house (even if its shared) in Manchester was a real delight, finally own freedom!

And the addition of my beautiful baby cat, Cobi, to the family too~

Galuf
12-19-2015, 06:38 PM
Highlights... Well uh... Ff12? Ff type-0? I guess. Not much happened that i cant forget. Well. I got into college thats cool. Well yes. The only other thing isbnt good. And i dont wanna speak of that right now. Well i hope o hope 2016 is not bad and is good. Thatd be great.

Ayen
12-20-2015, 02:57 AM
My 100th Review being Final Fantasy VI.

Adapting my reviews into video format and having more success than I could have expected just starting out.

Oh yeah, and cutting pop and chips out of my diet leading to a much healthier me.

Freya
12-20-2015, 03:56 AM
1. I lost 20lbs! Woo! Gained 8 of it back :( but i'm back on track, we're all good.
2. Got my first credit card... then another one. Woo! (I bought a car and a house before I ever got a credit card haha I think I did that backwards.)
3. I finally got a good PC. A whole world of gaming has opened up to me that I was having to let pass me by. So that's exciting.
4. My car insurance went down! (Anyone who has to pay a lot in car insurance for no damn reasons knows how exciting this is)
5. Had a lovely trip across Texas.

Not too many exciting things happened this year. I guess I need to make next year more exciting!

Colonel Angus
12-20-2015, 06:20 AM
2015 has been an up & down year for me.

My building got refurbished, which was a hassle & @ times is still a hassle (things not done right). But overall the apartment is nicer & the heating/air system is better. :shrug:

I got a cool new laptop, but had to get it replaced the next day (damaged video card). Two weeks later the replacement had to be sent in for a new screen, as a line popped up. Now it runs beautifully. :up:

I upgraded my internet & couldn't get wifi. After a week of nobody knowing what to do & replacing two new routers, I downgraded my internet and it magically worked again. Unfortunately I changed the router before this & don't have the nice one I originally had. :shrug:

Super Mario Maker came out, which I love when I get a chance to play it. :D

Bubba
12-21-2015, 01:07 PM
Considering 2015 was one of the toughest years of my life, there were actually some amazing highlights.

- My son was born in August and he is the best baby we could possibly hope for.
- MissH and I bought a house in March in a nice area of Cheshire and it already feels like home.
- Fourth trip to Dubai in April with MissH was just perfect.
- Flew there in business class and I was a complete and total liability.
- Won Best Member at the 2015 winter Ciddies. You guys are awesome.

Psychotic
12-21-2015, 02:23 PM
Considering 2015 was one of the toughest years of my life, there were actually some amazing highlights.

- My son was born in August and he is the best baby we could possibly hope for.
- MissH and I bought a house in March in a nice area of Cheshire and it already feels like home.
- Fourth trip to Dubai in April with MissH was just perfect.
- Flew there in business class and I was a complete and total liability.
- Won Best Member at the 2015 winter Ciddies. You guys are awesome.I feel like you're forgetting something. An evening in May, perhaps.

Bubba
12-21-2015, 03:32 PM
I feel like you're forgetting something. An evening in May, perhaps.

Haha, oh yeah!

Man Utd Player of the Year awards. Juan Mata a worthy winner of the goal of the season for his strike at Anfield!

Fynn
12-21-2015, 03:45 PM
Not in chronological order

1. Successfully finished therapy, thereby closing one of the darkest moments of my life so far
2. Became even closer to my EoFF friends
3. Graduated - almost. Finished the first draft of my thesis. I'm on the last leg of this journey.
4. Got a full time job that is not only well-paying, but uses my greatest assets, which is my writing skills and my native-like English proficiency
5. Finally experienced the Dragon Quest series
6. Started writing for the site, hopefully expanding my horizons for the future, maybe opening the door to video game journalism.
7. Tried a variety of new genres in writing. Some attempts went better than others, but it was overall an enriching experience.
8. Finally beat FFXIII and experienced that trainwreck on my own in all its glory.
9. Won the Best Writer Ciddie for the first time in summer, and then lost it in winter, which was humbling. But I got the Happiest Member Ciddie instead, which really goes to show how well the therapy worked. I'm also now officially the most hyped person for FFXV on EoFF :p
10. Discovered Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Hands down one of the most perfect anime out there.
11.My wife. I really can't explain this. It defies all logic. But year after year, I feel like I love her more and more. She makes me so happy and helps me get through so much. Whenever we go on walks, it kind of still feels like we're stills teenagers. I can't believe it will be our third wedding anniversary in 2016 already. It seems like it was yesterday, but at the same time, the world seems to have not existed before we got together. There is not a day that I don't thank God for giving me the gift of life and for letting it become intertwined with hers. I truly am the happiest man alive right now.

Zeldy
12-21-2015, 03:51 PM
11.My wife. I really can't explain this. It defies all logic. But year after year, I feel like I love her more and more. She makes me so happy and helps me get through so much. Whenever we go on walks, it kind of still feels like we're stills teenagers. I can't believe it will be our third wedding anniversary in 2016 already. It seems like it was yesterday, but at the same time, the world seems to have not existed before we got together. There is not a day that I don't thank God for giving me the gift of life and for letting it become intertwined with hers. I truly am the happiest man alive right now.

:cry:

This is lovely! Many happy returns to you both :)

Bubba
12-21-2015, 03:57 PM
Seriously though, meeting the utterly charming Psychotic for steak and drinks back in May was definitely a highlight. Apologies dear boy for not including that in my original list!

Fynn
12-21-2015, 03:57 PM
Oh, there was one more!

12. Actually managed to grow some decent facial hair, which I always thought was impossible :D

Psychotic
12-21-2015, 04:00 PM
Haha, oh yeah!

Man Utd Player of the Year awards. Juan Mata a worthy winner of the goal of the season for his strike at Anfield!Never mind Juan, just what is the Mata with you?:colbert:

(I know you've already posted about it but I was so proud of the pun I couldn't not post it)

Pumpkin
12-21-2015, 04:07 PM
I probably won't remember it all but

Signed up for school, which was stressful.
Realized I needed to make changes in my life and started slowly working towards that.
Had a tree fall on my house and needed roof repairs
Found out my mother is very sick. So far she is managing but one wrong step and it could get much worse
Went to some new places, went to some events
Got a new tattoo, incomplete right now because everyone got super busy with everything. Should get it finished up soon
Got a PS Vita and a PS4
Started school, had good teachers, loved most of my classes
Started paperwork to volunteer at Safe Harbor
Hosted the Ciddies
Had my character tournament and started my video game journal

Loony BoB
12-21-2015, 04:09 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/fat_chocobos/v/28503814

MissH
12-22-2015, 02:17 PM

:cry:

This is lovely! Many happy returns to you both :)

The lovliest thing I have read in some time! So lovely to see a man publicly proclaim his love for his wife too.

Congratulations on your anniversary! Here's to your happily ever after :-)

Pumpkin
12-23-2015, 08:07 PM
Oh I am going to add one! Logged over 300 volunteer hours this year

SammieBabe
12-23-2015, 08:16 PM
-My husband's Visa getting approved, and our marriage shortly thereafter. His permanent resident status was granted with relative ease, so more than anything I am glad to be done with that stress. At least until 2017.
-Watching my page grow exponentially. I'm still impressed to watch the numbers climb as we take a break for the holidays.
-Submitting a book proposal. I don't think they'll publish me, but it was a big step.

Miss Mae
12-24-2015, 12:29 AM
I graduated.
I started my Master's.
I quit my retail job.
I gained several other jobs.
I published a bunch of crap.
I released several game titles (my first attempt at game dev).
I left the country for the first time.
I went to three gaming conventions—one as press, and two as a special guest.
I met a stack of new people.
I moved on from a stack of other people.

Aulayna
12-25-2015, 01:20 PM
1. Landed my dream job.

There was a lot of other stuff, but given the 8 years it took to finally land that job I still have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Psychotic
12-26-2015, 11:50 AM
Looking back on it it was quite the year.

It was my first year living entirely alone after Faris left (and took the cat in February. KING ROBERT :() but I feel it was good for me. I had a lot of great fun with friends including many of you fine people but also some hilarious stuff with some of my work colleagues too. I visited several major UK cities for the first time - Bristol, Leeds and Newcastle - all of which were much better than I had envisaged in my head and I also had the absolute privilege of visiting Rome too.

Hobbywise I took up experimenting with food creations (this makes it sound fancier than the actual chaos I left in my wake :D) got a PS4, started collecting Funko Pops and did my phenomenally successful FFVII LP - the first video alone has 50,000 views!