PDA

View Full Version : Stay away feom tetra master if you value your happiness

Galuf
12-19-2015, 02:05 PM
This sick, cruel idea of a game is evil and nasty. This game is pretty nice to play and makes me more normal or happier. But like some sick anti-therapy they throw tetra master into the game and it makes you question if your ever good at anything.. If there is hope. So for anyone who ever goes into a bad mode like this. Stay away from tetra master. It wants you to remain eternally depressed. Stay away STAY. AWAY.

Saber
12-19-2015, 05:21 PM
It's not always a bad thing. I had all but two cards I think and that was before the internet was a big thing. The thing is you get different prizes depending on how many times you play when you first go to treno and HAVE to play. It is kind of a advanced game, very much like Sphere break.

Galuf
12-19-2015, 05:45 PM
This is my 6th run of ff9 soooo dont ask me why tetra master is making me call it evil this run. Weird oh well. You want a calm nice non luck based game. Dont play tetra master. You may never be the same again. Or you may win and shrug it off like im insane.

Ayen
12-20-2015, 02:58 AM
I never played the card game anyway, so it's no hair off my back.

Midgar Mist
12-23-2015, 10:50 PM
Ive attempted to play it but the only time its really useful is to win the rebirth ring. Besides the collectors level goes up either through winning or buying/finding cards, so theres not really any serious point to it that I can see. Except to look at the monster artwork on rare cards.