PDA

View Full Version : Music Memories

Midgar Mist
12-24-2015, 02:09 PM
What are your earliest music memories? The only rule to this is that it has to be something from that era youre remembering. It can be a year or 2 within release date though

My middle of the road music memories 1988 - 1993

Bad - Michael Jackson
Eternal Flame - The Bangles
various jason and kylie stuff I prefer not to detail (and sonia)
Im too sexy - Right Said Fred
Stars - Simply Red
Black or White - Michael Jackson
Sleeping Satellite - Tasmin Archer
Just a Step from Heaven - Eternal

Thats enough about me, how about you?

Ayen
12-24-2015, 11:26 PM
My parents listened to a lot of Country so growing up I'd hear country songs on the radio more than anything other genre. Garth Brooks is the first thing to come to mind, followed by Johnny Cash. And thanks to certain movies, Seal. Which is not Country.

Oh, and the Blue Brothers.

theundeadhero
12-25-2015, 06:42 AM
Probably country playing on the radio in the mid-80s.

Midgar Mist
12-26-2015, 01:18 AM
As ive got older i like punk rock, liked it since my teerns, alternate rock is good. I like many genres, but i like resurrecting the 17 year old in me, then i rock out.

Johnny Cash was brilliant. My Dad played A Boy Named Sue to me as a child. He found it funny, he still quotes lyrics from it. But theres other good songs too, and i admire him for cheering up prisoners by doing a concert.

Aerith's Knight
12-26-2015, 10:21 AM
Britney spears, back when she was somewhat decent, and Blue da ba dee da ba day...

If you increase the term music a little more liberally, it was one of those sing along songs from bert and ernie.

Chris
12-27-2015, 08:48 PM
Argh... Hmm...

Sinéad O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U

Remember the video vividly.