PDA

View Full Version : The Cid Theory

Ayen
12-25-2015, 12:57 AM
What if Cid is actually a trans-dimensional shapeshifter who changes their form from world to world, and every single Cid we've encountered in the Final Fantasy games is actually the same Cid? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Discuss.

Galuf
12-25-2015, 11:01 AM
Oh great.... So does that mean.. (assuming ff2 is 2nd in this timeline) ultimecia took control of a sorceress. Maybe matoya took her into the ff2 world got mateus to get exdeath and take cid into the void like gilgamesh. Yeah.
Poor cid. Sometimes a human sometimes a frog.

Wolf Kanno
12-26-2015, 07:26 PM
Considering he dies in four of the FFs... Then again, Gilgamesh is hopping around despite actually being killed in FFV, though I guess we can argue his cameo's in other FFs take place during the time's just MIA and before the battle with Necrophobe.

Saber
12-26-2015, 10:02 PM
I remember Gilgamesh usually just hands you a sword as a token of his defeat. I don't remember him dying in any final fantasy game except V where he appears in the void beyond (n-zone?).

However maybe they are the same cid, (probably not) and they are an aspect of every final fantasy world. Does he build a airship to get him from world to world or does he just die and awake in another world?

Also how many Cids are there?