PDA

View Full Version : The XIV Days of Giftmas - Day 3

Dat Matt
12-25-2015, 11:55 PM
http://static.zerochan.net/Final.Fantasy.III.full.378405.jpg

On the third day of Giftmas, the Shaunas gave to me...

Christmas is now over. Was Santa good to you? For our two winners the Shauna's certainly have. Now that you're out of people to spend time with, time to enter into day 3 of the competition. The entry requirement this time is:

Tell us about your favourite Final Fantasy Villian, and why you love/hate them so much

You have about 24 hours to enter for today, so get to posting!

Artwork Source (http://www.zerochan.net/378405)

Galuf
12-26-2015, 12:05 AM
Q1: favourite ff. Me: ff9
Q2: favourite hero. Me:Quina. From ff9
Q3: Favourite villain. Me:.......... Uh huh. Ofcourse. Kuja. What a name. Its like kefka. Sounds awesome to say. I like him because he pretends to help what is thought to be the villain. Queen brahne. I like his insanity. Like kefka but less over the top. And in the end he acts just like a child. If he cant live we cant live. He is a charismatic villain, persuading the black mages to rejoin him. And getting brahne evil. And right at the end unlike all the other villains
(except Golbez) realizes he was wrong. And helps
the team escape. But sadly dies doing so. Cool villain. Also awesome theme song. Intimidating and a little insane. Great conveyance of kuja's personality.

Also props to Garland for covering in for kuja's looks. Good job garland. You look badass.

Aulayna
12-26-2015, 12:47 AM
I like Kuja best. He's poetic. Also I find his whole thing sexy.
His hips don't lie (much)

Scotty_ffgamer
12-26-2015, 12:53 AM
I like edea before the end of disc 1 best I think. She was menacing and mysterious. Whenever we found out it wasn't actually her lessened that though.

Formalhaut
12-26-2015, 02:29 AM
Favourite villain? Seymour!

No, joking. Could you imagine? I'd say my favourite villain is, on balance, Kefka. What I like about him is the way in which he innocently assumes the comic secondary villain role for much of the game, only to suddenly sweep forth and ruin literally everyone's day. He makes no distinction between friend or foe; all should be beneath him, and his betrayal is really gripping to watch.

Not to mention he does end up succeeding in the end, and while the gang does defeat him, the world is still in ruin, and will take decades to restore.

Raistlin
12-26-2015, 02:52 AM
Kefka is an easy answer, but I'm going to go with something different and say Vayne, because he is more complicated, and in some ways more sinister. He is ruthless in a more human way, but that just makes it more dark, in stark contrast to more cartoony villains.

If I go with what antagonist that made me hate them the most, then it has to be Algus (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/145613-smurfing-Algus).

Depression Moon
12-26-2015, 04:07 AM
Kuja because of his backstory and demonstration of power.

Dat Matt
12-27-2015, 12:24 AM
Entrants for today are over, and the winner has been chosen.

- Scotty_ffgamer!!. A PM has been sent on how you are getting your junk. Tune in tomorrow (and by that I mean now) to enter day 4 and win more fabulous prizes!