PDA

View Full Version : The XIV Days of Giftmas - Day 5

Dat Matt
12-27-2015, 11:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UUaO7Xd.png

On the Fifth day of Giftmas, the Shaunas gave to me...

Christmas Season is truly out the way now. Boxing Day is out the way and chances are your family is leaving you alone now. So you have enough free time to enter a competition to win a free game! For today, to win you need to post the following:

Tell us your favorite Final Fantasy Song/Piece of Music - Bonus points if you link the youtube link to the song (Disclaimer no bonus points will be awarded)

You have about 24 hours to enter for today, so get to posting!

Galuf
12-27-2015, 11:54 PM
Out of a gajiboolian songs.... Toughest choice ever. But i am afraid.... Oh wow. These questions say alot. I never knew how much i liked ff9. Well im going to be different here. And choose one i love hearing in game (all of them).

Grand cross (the final battle: ff9) this song is awesome. It does have a slow bit to begin with but like The Extreme from ff8 the slow build up makes the actual song sound more uh.. Intense. I love the wee synths and organ going on and the drums too. Its my favourite boss theme. Not neccesarily best song but thats a tough tough choice.

KzXNx2XF6H8

Colonel Angus
12-28-2015, 12:28 AM
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Battle Theme:

XZOQ8sLO-vU

Dat Matt
12-28-2015, 12:54 AM
Not that I'm entering, but my favorite is "Under the Weight". It is the sort of song that makes me think of a mosh pit where so much crap is going on and there is so much to avoid but if you know to avoid you can walk away unscaved, The fight is very similar as it is so easy to eat dirt if you are caught off guard.

8JevOJeRzIk

Raistlin
12-28-2015, 02:38 PM
Cid's Highwind theme from FFVII. It's a powerful song, and also has a lot of nostalgic value for me.

SJzfOA9uV6E

Formalhaut
12-28-2015, 06:19 PM
Hmm. I really liked the main theme of FFVII. It's a really grand, sweeping number that really propels you along the world map, and reprises slightly Aerith's Theme, which is one of the best.

6UARM4q7hHU.

Dat Matt
12-28-2015, 11:10 PM
Times up folks! Random.org has spoken and today's winner is Raistlin. A PM is inbound on how to collect your prize. Thanks again for entering everyone, most of these songs are okay I guess. I was tempted to give it to myself, but that wouldn't be fair right?

Tune in right now for Day 6~