PDA

View Full Version : Do You Put Stuff On Your Fridge?

Pumpkin
01-04-2016, 05:01 PM
I put everything on my fridge and I need new magnets. I have dates, calendars, cleaning charts, menu, important receipts, cards, pictures. You name it. My fridge is covered.

escobert
01-04-2016, 06:00 PM
Yes, we have tons of stuff on top of the fridge.

Ayen
01-04-2016, 07:01 PM
A lot less than we used to, but we still have several magnets on the top of the fridge.

Freya
01-04-2016, 08:05 PM
All my fridge stuff has been gifted to me. Some magnets, a Nyan cat my niece drew me, a grocery list thing my mom got me. That kind of thing.

starlet
01-04-2016, 08:28 PM
PLS don't look at the top of my fridge :mad2:
I have a crap ton of magnets on the doors, top door has business Magners (like maintenance) and the bottom door has perler bead magnets that I collect from conventions. So far I have a link set with a triforce, rupee and heart, a sonic doing his signature figure 8 peel out and a white and black mage. I think om gonna look for a red mage and fighter next.

Zanmato
01-04-2016, 08:46 PM
There's a calendar and a lot of magnets with cool animals. :P

01-06-2016, 02:16 AM
I have stuff on the fridge, but there's no central theme because it's mostly free magnets from the power company, and the odd show reminder.

Vasher
01-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Did a long time ago, but my current fridge is a Sub-Zero who's face melds with the cabinetry. No metal, no magnets. Kinda pisses me off at times. The only place for magnets in the kitchen/dining room is behind my bar. A wall mounted wine display. It's covered in magnets, top to bottom (most holding up picks of our kids).

blackmage_nuke
01-06-2016, 09:48 AM
Theres a small white board on my fridge and a box thing where we keep all the take out menus

BreakfastGrilledCheese
01-08-2016, 12:19 AM
Lots of cute travel magnets from various places.
Dinner Menu pad with our food plan for the week.
Magnet pad for grocery notes.
Magnet pad for husband to write down goals on.
Magnet pad for me to write down goals on.

On the side of the fridge I keep all the handyman type stuff for the plumber, electrician, etc. and also the nurse hotline.

Labella
01-08-2016, 01:14 AM
As in on top of my fridge, then no. If I do it's likely cause I'm in a rush. I don't have anything stuck to my fridge either. I'm kind of a minimalist n consider it clutter.

Zeldy
01-08-2016, 01:24 PM
I like fridge magnets when I go abroad and away, I'm not obsessive over them, but it's a family tradition. I think its pretty awesome that my grandparents have a Las Vegas magnet on their fridge along with other cool ones, its just what we do.

I have loads of pictures of my cat on there too ha!

Yellow_Magic
01-08-2016, 10:28 PM
I've got a single fridge magnet - a souvenir from Dublin. That's it. Thrilling. I know

Chris
01-09-2016, 01:40 AM
We don't clean our fridge as often as we should, so there's food all over. Does that count as decoration?

Formalhaut
01-09-2016, 01:48 AM
Lots of cute travel magnets from various places.
Dinner Menu pad with our food plan for the week.
Magnet pad for grocery notes.
Magnet pad for husband to write down goals on.
Magnet pad for me to write down goals on.

On the side of the fridge I keep all the handyman type stuff for the plumber, electrician, etc. and also the nurse hotline.

That's like, the most practical fridge arrangement I've ever seen. :thumb:

Me and Mr. Carny have a small magnetic photo frame (with a photo attached, obviously), but that's it. :p

Chibi Youkai
01-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Just magnets. Lots of them. Try to get one free every country I've been to. Except for Bahrain and India, the magnets for one were lame and non-existant for the other.

FFNut
01-12-2016, 06:05 PM
I used to have tons of stuff on top of my fridge from old mail I hadn't gone through yet, to recipe books. Things like that. Then I'd put family pictures on the fridge with magnets for people to see.

Del Murder
01-12-2016, 06:18 PM
I'm a parent. So the top half is drawings made by my kids and pictures of them, and the bottom half is a bunch of magnets for them to mess with. They like taking them off the fridge and putting them in a pot for some reason.

Formalhaut
01-12-2016, 06:26 PM
The fridge is like your free art canvas.

Shiny
01-13-2016, 08:20 AM
I don't understand this question. Things go in the fridge not on it. That's the whole point of it.

Bubba
01-13-2016, 12:36 PM
No, nothing.

I have no idea why I'm posting in this thread.

Zanmato
01-15-2016, 12:55 PM
No, nothing.

I have no idea why I'm posting in this thread.

I think you wanna increase your post count. :lol: