PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Magic is not a spell type

Yellow_Magic
01-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Hello!

I doubt anybody remembers me, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself because I kinda wanna get involved with you lovely nerds again :3

23 year old jRPG fan in London, UK. My favourite FF is VIII, my favourite SMT is Nocturne and my favourite drink is Earl grey tea.

I also dabble in RPG Maker stuff every now and then (have been involved in the scene for the last 10 years), and am currently taking Japanese lessons (although I fail at kanji).

Douzo yoroshiku onegai shimazu (can't figure out hiragana on my keyboard orz)

Shauna
01-03-2016, 07:09 PM
You underestimate our memory skills.

Welcome back!

Psychotic
01-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Of course I remember you, Jeremy.

Ayen
01-03-2016, 07:38 PM
I remember you, and I have the worst memory of anyone here.

And are you saying the color yellow can't be a spell type? Why? Because it's yellow? YOU RACIS--!

Welcome back.

Zanmato
01-03-2016, 11:38 PM

And are you saying the color yellow can't be a spell type? Why? Because it's yellow? YOU RACIS--!

Welcome back.

That was brilliant! :lol:
Welcome back, Jeremy! :P
Nice to meet you! ^^

Mirage
01-03-2016, 11:41 PM
i am deeply hurt by your assumptions

what are you playing these days?

fat_moogle
01-03-2016, 11:44 PM
Hey. You joined on the same month and year as me. We're officially twins now.

We must have been underscored at birth.

Midgar Mist
01-05-2016, 04:10 AM

Good one :-)

escobert
01-05-2016, 05:09 AM
Welcome back!

Yellow_Magic
01-05-2016, 07:46 AM
You underestimate our memory skills.

Welcome back!
Nah, it's more like I underestimate my presence :< But thanks!

Of course I remember you, Jeremy.
Thanks Psychotic, but why am I called Jeremy again?.......

Welcome back.
Because a common variation of my username is 'Urine spells' and I don't like that ;[ thank you!

That was brilliant! :lol:
Welcome back, Jeremy! :P
Nice to meet you! ^^
Thank you Zanmato, and likewise!!!

i am deeply hurt by your assumptions

what are you playing these days?
Sorry Mirage (and thanks for reminding me EoFF has an IRC channel) - I'm (very slowly) alternating between MGSV, GTAV and replaying SMT: Soul Hackers. This Saturday I'm borrowing FFX/X-2 HD Remaster from my brother, though, so I'm gonna be putting everything else on hold while I play through it. :3 (EDIT: Forgot to mention: I'm very slowly playing through Undertale too)

Oh my days. And fate has brought us back together. Never forget me fat_moogle....

Welcome back!
Thank you escobert!!

Fynn
01-05-2016, 07:51 AM
Good to see you again! :D

And I'm sorry, but SMT IV and Strange Journey are objectively better :cool:

Yellow_Magic
01-05-2016, 08:07 AM
Good to see you again! :D

And I'm sorry, but SMT IV and Strange Journey are objectively better :cool:
Thank you but do you wanna take this outside?? (Played SMTIV and did like it, but never finished Strange Journey for some reason)

Fynn
01-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Probably because it's unbeatable

CactuarKing
01-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Hello Yellow_Magic.

I promise to not make any pee-jokes.

Yellow_Magic
01-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Probably because it's unbeatable
It definitely wasn't the most straightforward Megaten game from what I can remember...

Hello Yellow_Magic.

I promise to not make any pee-jokes.
I allow you to not make any pee-jokes

Psychotic
01-05-2016, 10:39 PM
I decided to take a gamble that your name might be Jeremy. RPG Maker 2000 eh? A man after my own heart. Though I won't say no to a slice of XP either.

Yellow_Magic
01-05-2016, 11:31 PM
I decided to take a gamble that your name might be Jeremy. RPG Maker 2000 eh? A man after my own heart. Though I won't say no to a slice of XP either.
Ohhh. Well, my ex co-worker's name is Jeremy, so you weren't too far off I guess???

RM2k for life, but I couldn't really get into XP....the latest one, MV, is really quite good though, and I'm actually working on a more long-term project this time round as a result.

Bri
01-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Welcome back to the mother ship! How was your journey through space? I'm Bena and I am Escobert's fiancé as well as his partner in crime :cool:

Yellow_Magic
01-06-2016, 10:54 PM
Welcome back to the mother ship! How was your journey through space? I'm Bena and I am Escobert's fiancé as well as his partner in crime :cool:
Well, it was good, but it's great to be BACK ON THE PLANET. I'm Yellow Magic and I am wondering where to find a lady who would join me on Final Fantasy discussion forums

Bri
01-06-2016, 11:10 PM
Let me see, there are a lot of lovely ladies on here that you can discuss about FF. Escobert introduced me to FF8 so I am still learning more about as well. Every one is nice on here so you can feel free to open up and talk to any of us and I will try my very best to answer and discuss about FF to the very best of my knowledge. Enjoy!

Yellow_Magic
01-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Let me see, there are a lot of lovely ladies on here that you can discuss about FF. Escobert introduced me to FF8 so I am still learning more about as well. Every one is nice on here so you can feel free to open up and talk to any of us and I will try my very best to answer and discuss about FF to the very best of my knowledge. Enjoy!
I was actually just joking, but I appreciate the honest answer!

Bri
01-09-2016, 01:36 AM
I was actually just joking, but I appreciate the honest answer!

Welcome! =)