PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I've been away

FFNut
01-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Hey everyone at EOFF. Sorry I've been away from all of you, but I've been in a little jam of having no internet for about a month now. Not a huge deal as it allowed me to play some great games while without.

I beat eat the first four Mario games for the first time in a long time, also add to that super Mario RPG.
Breath of Fire III
Uncharted Waters New Horizons
Resident Evil 2
amd now I'm replaying Final Fatasy VIII.

Still wont have any internet for a while but while I popped into a friends place for the day thought I'd say hi to you all. Talk to you all soon.

CactuarKing
01-04-2016, 12:46 PM
Hi!

Shame about the internet, but good choice of games (especially FF VIII):cool:

Fynn
01-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Ooh! Nutty! Good to see you back :D

While you were away, I starting playing all the Dragon Quest games! Making my way through III now.

And hey, the RP is still going on and hasn't moved much, so feel free to come back anytime ;)

CactuarKing
01-04-2016, 12:59 PM

While you were away, I starting playing all the Dragon Quest games! Making my way through III now.

And hey, the RP is still going on and hasn't moved much, so feel free to come back anytime ;)

Good choice with Dragons Quest.

Probably a silly question but what does "the RP is still going on" mean?:shrug:

Fynn
01-04-2016, 01:02 PM

Good choice with Dragons Quest.

Probably a silly question but what does "the RP is still going on" mean?:shrug:

Oh, Nutty knows what I mean :3:
RP is short for role play - we have one going on in Timber Maniacs called "Brave Vesperia" - feel free to join in the fun :monster:

CactuarKing
01-04-2016, 01:03 PM
Thank you for the invite. I may well look at this soon!

Galuf
01-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Having no internet aint all bad. It got me playing ffvi and well clearly that was a great choice. But...... It also made me take my laptop outside and the rain break it so..... Guess yeah. Good and bad. But you know. Hey. Welcome back. Do FF nuts taste like peanuts? Or coconuts or... Yeah you know lol.

CactuarKing
01-04-2016, 01:23 PM
Having no internet aint all bad. It got me playing ffvi and well clearly that was a great choice. But...... It also made me take my laptop outside and the rain break it so..... Guess yeah. Good and bad. But you know. Hey. Welcome back. Do FF nuts taste like peanuts? Or coconuts or... Yeah you know lol.

Erm...."laptop outside and the rain break it".....erm....how?

Also, I think more FF Nuts taste more like Macadamia nuts kupo!!

Fynn
01-04-2016, 01:42 PM
I'm a big fan of cashew nuts myself, so I have to say it'd be a very nice coincidence if FF nuts turned out to taste like cashews.

CactuarKing
01-04-2016, 01:46 PM

Mmmmmmm....nuts!! Kupo Kupo!!

Ayen
01-05-2016, 12:02 AM
Oh, hai thar. Hope you get internet back sooner rather than later.

I played Chrono Trigger, Portal, RPG Maker 3, Eye Toy Play, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Type-0, Yu-Gi-Oh Eternal Duelist Soul, and Rise of the Tomb Raider since you've been away.

Formalhaut
01-05-2016, 12:03 AM
Oh hey Nutty! I did notice you were gone. Look forward to hearing from you soon!