PDA

View Full Version : The XIV Days of Giftmas - Day 14

Shauna
01-05-2016, 11:04 PM
http://img2.finalfantasyxiv.com/accimg2/be/8b/be8b3b943c1c16aecd6b6bacd6b9522279ef84e4.jpg

On the fourteenth day of Giftmas, the Shaunas gave to me...

It's the final day of gift giving! One last chance to be a lucky winner!

Before we get to the final question, I just want to thank everyone for getting involved. Free stuff usually gets people posting, but still! I hope you all enjoy your video games and all that jazz.

So, final (fantasy) question for everyone...

What are your hopes for the future of Final Fantasy? Please don't just answer with "to be good again". If that's the answer you'd throw down, what do you think could be added to the series to improve it?

A touch of positivity on this final day of Giftmas!

Colonel Angus
01-05-2016, 11:19 PM
I hope they do another turn based one again. An original.

I'd also like to see them do one based in an Antiquity style world. They've done medieval fantasy, futuristic, steampunk, tropical, & star wars, so I'd like something Ancient Mediterranean.

Galuf
01-05-2016, 11:23 PM
I think thar they should go less linear. Seems ffxv rectified this problem. I also think that it would still be cool to not abandon the traditional battle systyems. Not much else i can sau. Im not war scarred veteran like you all. Also more cool bosses like ozma. Instead of yiazmats

Shauna
01-06-2016, 10:43 PM
And the winner of our final draw is...

Galuf!

Congrats on your second win and I will PM you with your prize.

Thanks again for getting involved and perhaps we will see you again for another Giftmas...?