PDA

View Full Version : I've been looking for you everywhere!

Ayen
01-07-2016, 03:15 AM
We all have that thing we start looking for everywhere, and don't find until we stop looking for it. When's the last time it happened to you.

I just had it with this:

http://i.imgur.com/GDKIxA2.gif

The first thing I was known for and I finally find a gif of it, but of course when I wanted to use it for something it was nowhere to be found. Gif, why you hide from me? :(

Labella
01-07-2016, 03:38 AM
My friend left his electric shaver charger at my place n I only came across it the while looking for something else.

Mirage
01-07-2016, 04:51 AM
idk who the smurf that gif is of

Ayen
01-07-2016, 05:01 AM

Winona Ryder.

Vasher
01-07-2016, 07:42 AM
Apple TV remotes. We have two units. Both remotes have been lost countless times (by our eldest son and friends). We went over a year with both missing, found both, then they disappeared again. I bought a new one. Usually, either my wife or myself puts it in a safe place (the 2 year old loves to make it vanish), but we left it with her youngest sister (staying with us over her break) and our oldest for one night... gone, into "thin air". Tore the house apart looking for it. Found it (or so I thought). The one that turned up was the original remote (1'st unit). I know because the corner is bent from our son dropping it and it has a scratch on the back (about an inch long). The new one still looks "new".

CactuarKing
01-07-2016, 08:43 AM
Spare batteries. Usually hide in drawers and enact a stealth field to avoid detection when you need to change the batteries in something.

SammieBabe
01-07-2016, 01:21 PM
I'm in the process of moving and I've found so much shit I completely forgot about.

Mirage
01-07-2016, 01:23 PM

Winona Ryder.
Oh yes of course. It must have been an eternity ago though because she's a hell of a lot older now.

Although she still looks so young for her age...

Midgar Mist
01-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Many many things I thought I've lost. Pens, writers journals, art materials, books, dvds all turn up eventually usually when I'm looking for something else

Zanmato
01-07-2016, 06:18 PM
I spent two days on looking for my phone case...
I found it today... in my brother's slacks. :stare:

BreakfastGrilledCheese
01-08-2016, 12:13 AM
Often, I end up looking for my phone so I can text someone while I'm talking on the phone with someone else.

Also, every art supply in existence.