PDA

View Full Version : Favourite FF Quotes

Midgar Mist
01-14-2016, 07:34 PM
"I'm no longer the [spoilt] child I was 5 years ago" (Freya)

"Grandpa, I don't want to be alone anymore. Help me do this right" (Eiko)

"You don't need a reason to help people" (Zidane)

CLOUD: alright everyone let's mosey
CID: damn again! Can't you say move out..?

Those are mine, what are yours?

Saber
01-16-2016, 01:16 AM
no cloud nor squall shall hinder us ~ FFIX

maybee
01-16-2016, 02:47 AM
' Guy speak beaver '- Guy FF2

Galuf
01-16-2016, 02:54 AM
I no can eat-Quina

Vermachtnis
01-16-2016, 03:54 AM
I do what I want! You have problem!? ~Quina Quen, 2000

Ayen
01-16-2016, 07:06 AM
"This is your story." -Auron

"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views." -Squall Leonhart

"How you celebrate my ascension with such joy. Hailing the very one whom you have condemned for generations. Have you no shame? What happened to the evil, ruthless sorceress from your fantasies? The cold-blooded tyrant that slaughtered countless men and destroyed many nations? Where is she now? She stands before your very eyes to become your new ruler." -Sorceress Edea

Midgar Mist
01-16-2016, 11:01 AM
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views." -Squall Leonhart

My favourite Squall quote is: "I don't want to be talked about in the past tense!"

I also thought of a Yuna quote (which I put here to conserve posts): "My father, I loved him"

Shiva95
01-16-2016, 01:41 PM
"The people and the friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them." - Yuna, FFX

"You don't have to give up. Overcoming your mistakes, that's the key. It doesn't matter how many times you fail if you succeed in the end. So keep trying, okay ?" - Hope, FFXIII: LR

Forsaken Lover
01-16-2016, 02:25 PM
"Yet without power, what future can you claim? What good a kingdom you cannot defend?" -Gabranth

Moogles-Are-Awesome
01-16-2016, 03:45 PM
"Sit down, shut up, and drink your god**** tea!"

"You don't need a reason to help people."

Labella
01-17-2016, 10:08 AM
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."

"By merging with all the energy of the Planet,
I will become a new life form,
a new existence."
"Melding with the Planet……
I will cease to exist as I am now……""
Only to be reborn as a 'God'
to rule over every soul."

"When it's time for the planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing."

"A little fear will control the minds of the common people."

"No one lives in the slums because they want to. It's like this train. It can only go where the tracks take it."

Forsaken Lover
01-18-2016, 05:05 AM
Irvine: "They'll be fine. I'm sure they can get outta there when the time comes."

Rinoa: "You don't know for sure. Squall might say 'but no one has ordered me to escape', and end up staying in there.

Best line in FFVIII.

FinalxxSin
01-19-2016, 06:14 AM
"Oh well, nothing's cheaper than something free." - Laguna FFVIII