PDA

View Full Version : This Odd feeling

Galuf
01-15-2016, 05:18 AM
Anyone else have this odd thing. Where they, for example, hated school at the time but now for some reason miss those times? Its kind of odd. And im sure someone here knows what i mean. (doesnt matter if no one does)
yeah. Kinda odd lol

Night Fury
01-15-2016, 05:27 AM
Yes and no.

I would never want to relive my school experience, and I certainly don't wish to go for a reunion, but I do miss the simplicity of life in my teens - no worries about money, jobs, bills etc. Just getting through all that maths and having stupid crushes on really ridiculous boys....

Ayen
01-15-2016, 06:10 AM
Can't say I ever had that feeling.

theundeadhero
01-15-2016, 08:12 AM
It's a fairly common feeling. There's lots of people who look fondly on things they've done in their lives that they have no desire to ever do again. When I was in the military people talked about basic training that way all the time.

Bubba
01-15-2016, 09:46 AM
The water dungeon in Ocarina of Time.

CactuarKing
01-15-2016, 09:57 AM
Yes.

As has been stated before, I miss the simplicity of life at that time, but would not like to repeat it.

BreakfastGrilledCheese
01-15-2016, 10:11 PM
I sometimes think about how nice it'd be to go back in time with the same knowledge I have now, and kick everyone's tush at being awesome.

Otherwise, I'm in college right now so I'm kinda getting a chance to do that to some degree. It feels awesome!

Psychotic
01-16-2016, 12:55 PM
Nah, I like being responsible and in control of my life. Whenever I think of school it is usually when I've had a dream that I've not done my maths homework!

Christmas
07-02-2022, 10:08 AM
I alway ensure things stay consistent. If I hated school, I will continue hating it till the end of eternity. The legacy will be passed to my scion who will escalate the hatred. :bigsmile: