PDA

View Full Version : Fisherman's Horizon (FFVIII) x Yuna's Theme (FFX) Piano Mashup

ryandeleeuw
01-20-2016, 02:06 AM
Hey guys :D As you can see I'm super new to this forum (well not exactly, since I've been following this place for a while now - just never made an account + posted anything) and I don't wanna seem like a spamming douchebag since this is only my first post, but here goes:

I've actually just released a piano mashup of FFVIII's Fisherman's Horizon and FFX's Yuna's Theme - two of my all-time favorites - and I'm super excited to share it with all the other FF lovers out there, but I have no idea how to do that.. Then this forum suddenly came to my mind and I thought this might be one way of reaching out to a potential audience, so here it is (I really hope I'm not violating any forum rules by doing this :/)!

iKnVkKy6X4Q

I really do hope you guys like it, and if you do I'd really appreciate it if you would help me share it with other FF8/FFX lovers you know <3

P.S. Feel free to leave me with any suggestions/requests on what I should play next!

Yours truly,

- Ryan -

Skyblade
01-20-2016, 03:20 AM
I've definitely seen worse first posts. Welcome to the forum, and nice work.

ryandeleeuw
01-20-2016, 03:38 AM
I've definitely seen worse first posts. Welcome to the forum, and nice work.

Thank you :D

Shauna
01-20-2016, 08:39 AM
Welcome to EoFF!

I moved your thread to the Gen FF forum, where it'll be more at home! I'll give it a listen when I get home. :)

ryandeleeuw
01-20-2016, 06:52 PM
Welcome to EoFF!

I moved your thread to the Gen FF forum, where it'll be more at home! I'll give it a listen when I get home. :)

Oops :lol: Thank you!