PDA

View Full Version : Sims 2 Expansion Packs: Best and Worst

Midgar Mist
01-21-2016, 03:51 PM
Im an old person in my granny flat who still plays The Sims 2

I have played a good many of these expansion packs and here's my opinion:

THE WORST: SEASONS

the worst in my opinion. The babies cry because their fun needs get low, and when you don't have internet access for mods you end up having to hold them up in the air, risking sicky stuff and lowering your adult Sims hygiene (they are already looking after a bloody baby EA, they are already low on needs as it is!) Also growing veggies becomes boring after a while, the juicer is boring, the fact that they cant go in hot tubs anymore cause your Sim overheats easily is annoying (cant I do NOTHING to relax?) and that gorgeous looking wishing well is too damn hard to get. The only thing I like is the Purdy snow (and the quirky penguin)

THE BEST: BON VOYAGE

I don't know if the babies get low fun needs in this one, I haven't tested it yet. But who cares about babies anymore when you can book multiple holidays and slack off from life all the time? Ive reinstalled a limited number of packs, so they can enjoy a hot spring without Seasons getting in the way. They are free to enjoy life which is the thing that is most appealing to me.

So over to you....best and worst expansion packs and your reasons why :-)

Fynn
01-21-2016, 03:55 PM
Seasons was like the best one! Much immersion, very season. Wow.

Still, I haven't really spend much time on TS2. Which isn't something I can say about TS3 on which I spent the equivalent of half my life or something :monster: