PDA

View Full Version : Pack or buy a lunch?

Pumpkin
01-28-2016, 05:00 PM
So it's lunch time at school/work/whatever. Do you pack a lunch or buy a lunch?

I usually pack a lunch and bring a dollar for a candy bar or something

Bubba
01-28-2016, 05:26 PM
I think I may have voted incorrectly. I don't pack lunch as in at home but I buy soups and snacks in bulk and keep them in my draw. On a Friday I treat myself and have a wrap. The last time I brought in something I made at home was when I was doing that 'lose a stone in a week' diet. I would rather bend over and defecate into my own mouth than do that diet again.

Night Fury
01-28-2016, 05:36 PM
Half and half, I'll take a few bits from home and then buy a couple things out too.

escobert
01-28-2016, 05:40 PM
Bri almost always makes a sandwich for me to bring to work. Once in a while I'll buy something.

FFNut
01-28-2016, 05:47 PM
If I have extra money I'll treat myself to something nice. However I usually either skip lunch or pack a quick snack.

Freya
01-28-2016, 05:54 PM
I always make a lot of food in the evening so I pack left overs usually. I do some meal prep for breakfast most the time too. I cook a bunch on Sunday and put it together for quick grabs in the morning cause i'm not a morning person.

Colonel Angus
01-28-2016, 07:06 PM
90% of the time just wait until I get home to eat. 9% of the time I'll get something, @ least a snack. 1% of the time I'll bring something, usually something I can keep in my locker.

I stopped bringing lunch because the assholes @ work kept putting their lunch on top of my lunchbag in the fridge. The last time I brought mine, I got pissed they smashed my sandwich, so I slammed their bag down & broke something inside. #DGAF

Bri
01-28-2016, 08:31 PM
Bri almost always makes a sandwich for me to bring to work. Once in a while I'll buy something.

I'm at home, so it doesn't apply to me but like Bert, I pack his luch. I once stuck a small love note to his sandwich container. So that when he opened it, he'd read it and smile. He did.

starlet
01-28-2016, 09:55 PM
I almost never have time for lunch, there's too many doggies to make pretty! Though there's been a few times my boss buys lunch (usually pizza) and I'll take 5 minutes to cram a couple slices down my throat.

Blackmageboi
01-29-2016, 12:09 AM
I usually buy on my way to work. I really need to start packing my own though since it would be cheaper by a hellofalot.

Galuf
01-29-2016, 01:10 AM
Well i mostly used to buy at school. until the latter years i had to save my money until friday so i had nothing.

Shauna
01-29-2016, 08:25 AM
The canteen in my office is extortionate - also a roll is one price one day and then another price the next day depending on how the people behind the till feel that day. So, I take my own lunch in erry day.

Mirage
01-29-2016, 08:53 AM
Almost always buy, either at work or on my way to work, or i go to a nearby shop if the canteen is too expensive.

I really don't like bread that has been in a box for hours before eating it. I didn't when I went to school as a kid either.

CactuarKing
01-29-2016, 06:05 PM
Usually pack.

Sometimes Subway or the local kebab house may tempt me, but mostly I have a packed lunch.