PDA

View Full Version : Fav Pokemon Generation

Galuf
01-25-2016, 08:34 PM
Spin offs may affect decisions.

mine is gen 4. probably nostalgia but i love D and Pearl. and my 2nd favourite game of all time, (and the only game ive ever cried over, again probably nostalgia :lol:) Mystery dungeon explorers of darkness/time. i seriously recomend those games to any who havent played them.

Ayen
01-25-2016, 08:49 PM
Gen 1. Sorry, Fynn.
Not sorry.

FFNut
01-25-2016, 08:52 PM
Bi picked Gen 3 for now as that's the last gen I played. Look to pick up gen 4 when I have more money for it.

Fynn
01-25-2016, 08:52 PM
It's okay, Ayen. Let me know when you've played anything besides that gen! :monster:

Gen 5 for me, easily. Some of the best Pomemon designs for me, the coolest region, best story and some huge risks that I think paid off and paved the way for a lot of good things in gen 6. It was kind of the kick the series needed after growing a bit stale in gen 4

Galuf
01-25-2016, 08:56 PM
right, so who ever is next is left with gen 6 or 2 :lol:

im joking:shobon:

Ayen
01-25-2016, 10:18 PM
Surprised no one has voted Gen 2 yet, it's my favorite right after Gen 1.

That's right, Fynn, I have played another generation! :monster:

Fynn
01-25-2016, 10:22 PM
I'm more surprised two more people voted gen 1.

Gen 2 is actually my second fav, so it's a shame no one voted for it as it improved on gen 1 in every way

Ayen
01-25-2016, 10:34 PM
I'm more surprised two more people voted gen 1.

Gen 2 is actually my second fav, so it's a shame no one voted for it as it improved on gen 1 in every way

I'm not. Gen 1 is praised by a lot of people.

Galuf
01-25-2016, 10:36 PM
and gen 4 and 5 are barely praised :(

my order is 4 3 5 6 2 1. though 2 is almost better than 6.

theundeadhero
01-25-2016, 10:38 PM
Gen 1 is the best. After that, it's like the pokemon designers took their drug addiction way too far and designed some pretty ridiculous monsters.

Psychotic
01-25-2016, 10:40 PM
There are only 151 Pokemon. On a good day you may catch me grudgingly admitting that maybe there are 251. Perhaps.

Fynn
01-25-2016, 10:41 PM
Yeah, sure, that buggy ghost types were so much better than those drug induced hallucinations of gens juy2 through 6 :roll2

Ayen
01-25-2016, 10:42 PM
and gen 4 and 5 are barely praised :(

my order is 4 3 5 6 2 1. though 2 is almost better than 6.

Give it a few more years and everyone will be going nuts over them with Nintendo doing a remake.

I mean, Gen 3 saw a Gen 1 revival, then Gen 4 did the same with Gen 2, and now Gen 6 did the same with Gen 3. Half the Pokemon generations have already had a throwback to a previous gen. Four if you want to count the second half of Pokemon Gold/Silver.

Gen 1 is the best. After that, it's like the pokemon designers took their drug addiction way too far and designed some pretty ridiculous monsters.

I do believe you have stepped on a land mind! -flees-

Depression Moon
01-25-2016, 10:52 PM
I have not played Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum and no one has recommended one of those to me so I assume those are bad. Emerald was okay, I forgot most of it, Soul Silver I think is great, but the base game takes a fall for a lack of catchable pokemon and low exp give out. I played Black 2, but I played a hacked version, so I can't judge it on the base, but I loved the speed increase and the addition of triple and rotation battles.

Psychotic
01-25-2016, 10:58 PM
Yeah, sure, that buggy ghost types were so much better than those drug induced hallucinations of gens juy2 through 6 :roll2You're missing the point of the question. It's not "Which Pokemon generation was the best balanced?" it's "Which is your favourite?". Now indeed, you can certainly approach the question the way you did and by all means, go hog wild if that's your bag.

Personally I took it to mean "Which Pokemon generation doesn't feature a random assortment of ugly amorphous smurfbags whose eyes seem to silently plead at you to kill them because they realise what unholy abominations they truly are?" and I couldn't give a smurf if Gengar takes an ass whoopin' from Psychic because it doesn't look like a wonky little mound of trout.

Slothy
01-25-2016, 11:00 PM
Gen 1. The only others i played at all were 3 and 6 and I'll be honest here, the Pokemon designs went way down hill after gen 1. Those designs are brilliant but most I've seen from later generations tend to range from mediocre to terrible.

Galuf
01-25-2016, 11:32 PM
I have not played Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum and no one has recommended one of those to me so I assume those are bad. Emerald was okay, I forgot most of it, Soul Silver I think is great, but the base game takes a fall for a lack of catchable pokemon and low exp give out. I played Black 2, but I played a hacked version, so I can't judge it on the base, but I loved the speed increase and the addition of triple and rotation battles.

well. i reccomend platinum. so yeah. but i think you should play them and be your own judge of it, not someone else

Night Fury
01-25-2016, 11:33 PM
Number 2 has Cindaquil, Totodile, and Chicorita...

Also in Crystal you could play as a GIRL!!!

Pheesh
01-26-2016, 12:29 AM
After gen 1 they started making Pokemon out of pine cones and ice creams and all sorts of weird shit. I don't play video games to simulate a bad acid trip.

Ayen
01-26-2016, 12:33 AM
a wonky little mound of trout.

Don't give Nintendo any ideas, Psych.

Night Fury
01-26-2016, 12:35 AM
:poo:

Galuf
01-26-2016, 12:49 AM
theres also. pokeball with eyes. french mimer dude. and.... just sludge. i think that we were on an acid trip from the start.

Night Fury
01-26-2016, 12:55 AM
Also this beaut was from gen 2

http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/platinum/shiny/suicune.png

theundeadhero
01-26-2016, 12:56 AM
Yeah, sure, that buggy ghost types were so much better than those drug induced hallucinations of gens juy2 through 6 :roll2Gen 1 didn't have any Ghost/Bug type pokemon. They didn't exist until Gen 3 :p

Galuf
01-26-2016, 01:07 AM
hmm. night fury. thanks for the idea

Tavrobel
01-26-2016, 01:08 AM
I liked Gen IV the best. Not only did they remake Gen II, but they also made it so that moves of a type were not all only Special or only Physical. It was probably the Generation with the most impact on PvP.

There are only 151 Pokemon. On a good day you may catch me grudgingly admitting that maybe there are 251. Perhaps.

>> 190 programmed Pokemon

Yeah, sure, that buggy ghost types were so much better than those drug induced hallucinations of gens juy2 through 6 :roll2Gen 1 didn't have any Ghost/Bug type pokemon. They didn't exist until Gen 3 :p

Unless he means those Gen I Ghost Pokemon that were literally bugged. Those definitely existed.

Formalhaut
01-26-2016, 01:24 AM
Generation V may have had an actually good story, but the pokemon designs were... eh. Consider the ice cream cone (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vanillish_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) pokemon, the garbage (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trubbish_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) pokemon, the admittedly cute gear cog (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Klink_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) pokemon with a strange naming pattern, the ugly stunfisk (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stunfisk_(Pok%C3%A9mon)), the really odd toad (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Seismitoad_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) and whatever the hell mushroom pokeball (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Amoonguss_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) pokemon this is. I always thought Darmitan looks odd too.

Admittedly, there are a few good gen V pokemon designs. Chandelure (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Chandelure_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) looks great, even if it would look better placed as a heartless in Kingdom Hearts. But Gen V does continue the trend of boring Fire/Fighting starters. It was fine for one repeat in Gen IV with Chimchar (if only because Infernape looks cool) but they dropped the ball with Tepig, whose final evolution looks ridiculous. Thank goodness Gen VI changed things around with Fire/Psychic.

I don't know. Gen V's pokemon for me didn't always feel... like pokemon. Some of them are just visually unappealing, or it feel like they were trying to hard to make up the numbers. They did introduce a lot of pokemon in that Gen. It just didn't look natural, at times. But the story is very good. I'll give it that.

Gen IV gets quite a lot of hate. I don't know. It wasn't 'groundbreaking' but it didn't do a lot of things wrong, either. It was a solid, if safe, generation of games, which also gave us remakes of Gen II, which is nice. The pokemon designs are fine, if reminiscent of Gen I at times. Starly is basically a different pidgey.

Gen III had some of the most borked designs. Most of the legendaries look really CGI. Groudon just looks bizzare and blocky to me. There was also a ton of water in this generation, which is a marked change. They removed the day/night cycle, which felt somewhat of a backtrack. I don't know, Gen III didn't catch me.

I'll have to go with Gen II, though, for improving on what Gen I lay, and for giving us a fantastic post-game journey through Kanto.

Pike
01-26-2016, 01:36 AM
I honestly gotta go with 2, it really upped the ante from the first generation and introduced a lot of cool mechanics. Being able to go back to Kanto and eventually fight Red also *blew my mind* at the time.

I don't think this is just nostalgia because I replayed Pokemon Gold - the original, not HeartGold - last year and it hasn't aged a day. Played through the entire thing in like a week, loved every minute of it.

In second place I think I gotta go with XY, Pokemon is great these days.

Skyblade
01-26-2016, 01:42 AM
Gen IV.

I loved Cyrus, and thought he was one of the more engaging villains (he loses to N, but Gen V had so many other problems that this didn't matter).

The region itself was on the whole brilliantly constructed. There was tons to do, and lots of Pokemon to find.

I loved the legendary trio. I felt it was a little under utilized mechanically (until we got to the Distortion world, which was just awesome), but I loved their themes and their designs.

Best movie. Rise of Darkrai is my favorite film in the entire franchise, and the only one I can think of that I would want to watch again.

And, need I mention? Best champion. BY FAR.

Fynn
01-26-2016, 06:27 AM
Generation V may have had an actually good story, but the pokemon designs were... eh. Consider the ice cream cone (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vanillish_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) pokemon, the garbage (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trubbish_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) pokemon, the admittedly cute gear cog (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Klink_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) pokemon with a strange naming pattern, the ugly stunfisk (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stunfisk_(Pok%C3%A9mon)), the really odd toad (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Seismitoad_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) and whatever the hell mushroom pokeball (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Amoonguss_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) pokemon this is. I always thought Darmitan looks odd too.

Admittedly, there are a few good gen V pokemon designs. Chandelure (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Chandelure_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) looks great, even if it would look better placed as a heartless in Kingdom Hearts. But Gen V does continue the trend of boring Fire/Fighting starters. It was fine for one repeat in Gen IV with Chimchar (if only because Infernape looks cool) but they dropped the ball with Tepig, whose final evolution looks ridiculous. Thank goodness Gen VI changed things around with Fire/Psychic.

I don't know. Gen V's pokemon for me didn't always feel... like pokemon. Some of them are just visually unappealing, or it feel like they were trying to hard to make up the numbers. They did introduce a lot of pokemon in that Gen. It just didn't look natural, at times. But the story is very good. I'll give it that.

Gen IV gets quite a lot of hate. I don't know. It wasn't 'groundbreaking' but it didn't do a lot of things wrong, either. It was a solid, if safe, generation of games, which also gave us remakes of Gen II, which is nice. The pokemon designs are fine, if reminiscent of Gen I at times. Starly is basically a different pidgey.

Gen III had some of the most borked designs. Most of the legendaries look really CGI. Groudon just looks bizzare and blocky to me. There was also a ton of water in this generation, which is a marked change. They removed the day/night cycle, which felt somewhat of a backtrack. I don't know, Gen III didn't catch me.

I'll have to go with Gen II, though, for improving on what Gen I lay, and for giving us a fantastic post-game journey through Kanto.

Formy, stop. Gen 1 had Mr. Mime, Jynx, Muk which was a heap of slime, and Voltorb and Electrode, which were just Pokeballs with eyes, and let's not forget Magmar with his breast/butt/ballsack forehead, while gen 5 has an epic three-headed dragon, a huge smurfing dinosaur, a giant robot, and an epic sun moth. Really, you can pick good and bad designs from all generations and the only reason 1 gets a pass is due to nostalgia goggles. Really, the gen 1 designs are the blandest things with poor color variety and just as many stupid Pokemon as any other gen, and yet people still complain :roll2

And stfu, Emboar is boss and I will fight you for it. He's friggin' Ganon!

Ayen
01-26-2016, 08:04 AM
Formy, stop. Gen 1 had Mr. Mime, Jinx,

You shouldn't insult other forum members, Fynn.

Fynn
01-26-2016, 08:37 AM
Yikes. Typo!

Jynx is fugly-ass Pokemon, while Jinx the member is pretty much the opposite of fugly. An important distinction to make and I apologize

Also, this is important:

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/6261448192/hE506915D/

Pike
01-26-2016, 10:16 AM
Unpopular confession: I hate the term Genwunner and how it's turned into a sort of weird meaningless insult. Sort of like the term "Mary Sue". I stopped talking about Pokemon in a lot of places because it would always pop up no matter what.

Fynn
01-26-2016, 10:22 AM
It is kind of annoying trend, though, as whenever I start a Pokemon conversation anywhere, people who don't accept anything past gen 1 tend to be really mean about it. Not saying that's the case here, but I am kinda miffed that later generations get criticized for a lack of creativity while the same "flaws" that appear in earlier gens are just ignored because they were there first (ugly Pokemon, inanimate object Pokemon, etc.)

I'm glad Pokemon exists and that it keeps happening and getting bigger. I like some Pokemon from all the gens, but my favorite gen of Pokemon tends to get the most flak from fans when it comes to Pokemon design. And I get how someone can be disappointed when not everything is exactly how it was when they were a kid, but this attitude is getting kind of old. More new Pokemon means more Pokemon to love and more for new kids to get introduced into this series.

So let's just respect all gens, I guess? :D

Mr. Carnelian
01-26-2016, 10:43 AM
The first Gen I loved was 3, so I'm going to have to go with 3. 6 is a very close second, though. As I made clear in a previous post, Talonflame is absolutely brillopads (my word for brilliant).

Pheesh
01-26-2016, 10:54 AM
Lol Fynn, you've by far been the most aggressive one in here with your opinion so I don't know what it is that's got your back up so much.

You can call Mr. Mime and Jynx ugly but suffering from the inanimate object with eyes thing they are not. Voltorb is a pokeball with eyes and before the game no one had heard of a pokeball, unlike with ice-cream cones, chandeliers and pine cones. Muk is a lazy design but suits what it is.

Either way, here is my main point. With each new generation of Pokemon that comes out they should be held to a higher standard because they're essentially giving us the same game with a few new features every time. If you're going to simply stick to the same tired formula from the first game, milk money out of people by releasing three games a generation that lots of people will buy all three of, and continue with that nonsensical one save game per game crap, the the LEAST they can do is raise the bar, across the board, with the Pokemon designs. They do not have to all be pretty, they don't have to be everyone's cup of tea, but they do have to not just look around their office and pick a random object like a clock and then whack some smurfing eyes on it.

Fynn
01-26-2016, 10:59 AM
Lol Fynn, you've by far been the most aggressive one in here with your opinion so I don't know what it is that's got your back up so much.

Sorry if I came across that way :p I said the generation 1 lovers being mean was not an issue here, but in general. You guys are okay :D And I'm just passionate about gen 5, but really, aside from my banter with Ayen at the beginning, where was I aggressive exactly?

http://pre15.deviantart.net/1a83/th/pre/i/2014/078/d/e/volcarona_by_rikusu-d7atboo.png

http://img07.deviantart.net/2657/i/2013/210/9/7/golurk_vs__gurren_lagann_by_supacrikeydave-d6fshfe.jpg

http://orig13.deviantart.net/e350/f/2014/022/8/1/14012001_hydreigon_by_rekurobis-d7385o3.jpg

http://orig06.deviantart.net/830f/f/2013/186/3/f/braviary_by_kamashei-d6c4mnl.png

Really, for pretty much every ice cream cone and trash bag, you get these. And it's always been like this, because I mean, whatever the heck IS Mr. Mime supposed to be?

On that note, more designers were brought on board for later gens, and the ice cream was actually designed by an American. Go figure.

Night Fury
01-26-2016, 11:10 AM
Yeah, sure, that buggy ghost types were so much better than those drug induced hallucinations of gens juy2 through 6 :roll2

not gonna lie I did think this was a bit snarky

Fynn
01-26-2016, 11:14 AM

not gonna lie I did think this was a bit snarky

I don't think it was much snarkier than what it was a response to

And also referencing this post, so you can see the drug thing is not my invention

How is what I am saying more offensive?

Formalhaut
01-26-2016, 11:20 AM
I didn't know the thread has turned into "let's dissect Fynn's posts for evidence of snark", guys.

Galuf
01-26-2016, 11:33 AM
uh oh.... um uh.... Hey guys who likes gen 7???

(just trying to stop fighting^^;)

Fynn
01-26-2016, 11:36 AM

So which gen has your favorite legendaries, Galuf?

Galuf
01-26-2016, 11:41 AM

So which gen has your favorite legendaries, Galuf?

hmm... well. i like Rayquaza. Lugia. Dialga Palkia Giratina Arceus Darkrai Zekrom Genesect Yveltal. so i guess gen 4 for having the most but i really like all of those i mentioned.

Fynn
01-26-2016, 11:43 AM
Yeah, I think I liked gen 4 the most in that regard as well. I know some people hate how there's so many legendaries and how half of them were event-only, but getting all those you could in the post-game was almost like an adventure of its own.

Galuf
01-26-2016, 11:46 AM
i actually liked the uh.. "new evolutions". like Froslass Probopass(dontkillme) and ofcourse Dusknoir. im sad gen 6 only had like 3 legendaries

Fynn
01-26-2016, 11:48 AM
Yeah, it could have used more legendaries and now I'm kind of worried we won't be getting new evolutions of old Pokes, just megas :( Not that mega evolution isn't cool, but there is just something about having a real new evolution that's super cool.

I also happen to like Probopass :D

Night Fury
01-26-2016, 11:53 AM
I didn't know the thread has turned into "let's dissect Fynn's posts for evidence of snark", guys.

He asked where else he had been aggressive (which he hadn't, just a bit of a snarkpuss) and I spoke up and said I found that one to be a bit on the snark side. I'm not trying to call anyone out or anything but he asked. I won't go into it any further hence why I didn't reply to the following post yet here I am having to explain myself and being made to feel bad.

Galuf
01-26-2016, 11:58 AM
Guys. worry not please. if anyone being aggressive its... uh... (i was gonna say me but..) idk. Your all fine and fine. i made this thread cos i like ALL generations. i aint bashing on none. as you may see im struggling with what to say but Basically. i dont want this thread to make you guys dislike each other :(

Shauna
01-26-2016, 11:58 AM
Get back on topic guys - no need to self-moderate threads either. If you think there's an issue, report the post - don't continue the conversation.

Galuf
01-26-2016, 12:00 PM
ok sorry guys.

uh. so... which gen had best starter then?

Fynn
01-26-2016, 12:01 PM
It's really hard to say for me. I always pick the fire starter and I think they're all awesome :D

Slothy
01-26-2016, 12:14 PM
Charmander obviously.

Skyblade
01-26-2016, 01:36 PM
Relevant:

Favorite starter? Really hard to choose, because I have a favorite from most generations. Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Piplup, Snivy, and Froakie. I've never had to choose between them because they've all been in different generations. :p

Night Fury
01-26-2016, 01:38 PM
I have a big soft spot for gen 2 starters and if pokemon were real I would have all 3

Fynn
01-26-2016, 01:39 PM
I actually like Froakie a lot too, but that's mostly thanks to the Pokemon tournament. Glenn served me well :D

Pheesh
01-26-2016, 02:32 PM
Relevant:

No one said a thing about later gen Pokemon being over designed at all. So I don't see how that's relevant.

Fynn
01-26-2016, 02:37 PM
That's one of the general complaints people usually have with later gens. Not this thread in particular, just the fandom in general.

Galuf
01-26-2016, 02:43 PM
Pokemon Xbox Ps4 and Wii U versions. the pokemon is the consoles.

id buy that. IF I HAD MY 3DS BACK &£::$$#\ i miss tff cc and Mystery dungeon :cry:

meow

escobert
01-26-2016, 03:58 PM
gen 1 for sure.

Ayen
01-27-2016, 07:41 AM
My favorite starters are from Gen I (always so hard to choose), my favorite Legendaries are from Gen II.

That robot Pokemon looks like something the Power Rangers would ride. Pretty cool.

Old Manus
01-27-2016, 09:57 AM
I love how even on EoFF, you cannot have a discussion about Pokemon generations without it degenerating to m̶u̶k̶ mud-flinging. I had a lot of faith, but it appears confirmed now that nowhere is safe, ever.

PS: Gen 1 kek

Fynn
01-27-2016, 09:59 AM
To be fair, talking about Pokemon generations causes that everywhere :p

Madame Adequate
01-27-2016, 09:03 PM
I honestly gotta go with 2, it really upped the ante from the first generation and introduced a lot of cool mechanics. Being able to go back to Kanto and eventually fight Red also *blew my mind* at the time.

I don't think this is just nostalgia because I replayed Pokemon Gold - the original, not HeartGold - last year and it hasn't aged a day. Played through the entire thing in like a week, loved every minute of it.

In second place I think I gotta go with XY, Pokemon is great these days.

I've wished and wished and wished every generation for them to let you go back to previous ones. I had hoped Gen 3 would have both Johto and Kanto. I want a whole Poke WORLD to explore, I want to collect like 40 badges!

I have so much love for all gens and I totally agree that they basically don't age, but I don't think it's ever been better than XY.

Tavrobel
01-28-2016, 01:04 AM
man only nerds could argue this hard about pokemon http://orig01.deviantart.net/7d4f/f/2015/298/3/d/twitch_emoticon___notlikethis_by_centaurman_plz-d9eeoy0.png

Skyblade
01-28-2016, 01:15 PM
man only nerds could argue this hard about pokemon http://orig01.deviantart.net/7d4f/f/2015/298/3/d/twitch_emoticon___notlikethis_by_centaurman_plz-d9eeoy0.png

I know. Isn't it awesome?

Fynn
01-28-2016, 01:17 PM
Shit, people, this argument wasn't even that hard :p

TheKeybasHKey
01-31-2016, 03:31 AM
It's okay, Ayen. Let me know when you've played anything besides that gen! :monster:

Gen 5 for me, easily. Some of the best Pomemon designs for me, the coolest region, best story and some huge risks that I think paid off and paved the way for a lot of good things in gen 6. It was kind of the kick the series needed after growing a bit stale in gen 4

Gen 5 is favorite too!

Ayen
01-31-2016, 04:43 AM
-looks at poll results-

This pleases me.

Pumpkin
02-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Probably the newest one because I have the biggest pool of Pokemon to choose from with all of them being available. If I'm not allowed to do that then I will say the first. It's the one I watched on TV and whatever so I know the Pokemans the best

Skyblade
02-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Probably the newest one because I have the biggest pool of Pokemon to choose from with all of them being available. If I'm not allowed to do that then I will say the first. It's the one I watched on TV and whatever so I know the Pokemans the best

Although my favorite is definitely the fourth, I have to say that the sixth comes in close. It has so many little things about it that just really elevate the games. The main plot is sorely lacking, though (as are the villains and the Champion). And I don't feel that the theme and overall feel of the region was quite as strong as Sinnoh.

Galuf
02-02-2016, 03:43 PM

Although my favorite is definitely the fourth, I have to say that the sixth comes in close. It has so many little things about it that just really elevate the games. The main plot is sorely lacking, though (as are the villains and the Champion). And I don't feel that the theme and overall feel of the region was quite as strong as Sinnoh.

GayHair 2000 Lysandre is the second funniest looking guy in pokemon. first is Miror B

Rin Heartilly
02-06-2016, 05:36 AM
Gen 2 is my favourite ^^ I loved the designs especially the starters and ledgendaries. I think gen 2 had awesome lore as well with the fighting between Lugia and Ho-oh and the perishing and resurrection of Suicune, Entei and Raikou.

Rocket Edge
02-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Gen 1 or 3 for me personally. To go from;

To;

There is no motivation to catch & raise that crap.