PDA

View Full Version : Favourite metroid?

Galuf
01-26-2016, 12:56 PM
Just to say ive only played Super metroid and Metroid prime 1 & 3

but i have to say Metroid Prime. its awesome and probably because i have grown with 3d over 2d. in which Smetroid is awesome too.

Pumpkin
01-26-2016, 01:14 PM
I have played no Metroids

Labella
01-26-2016, 03:50 PM
Super Metroid.

Only one of the greatest games ever made. Mother Brain Boss Fight still stands as my all-time fave moment in vg history.

Best Metroid and perfect example of how great the SNES was.

FFNut
01-27-2016, 06:41 AM
I was late to the Metroid series it's sad to say. Slipped under my radar some how. Since the only Metroid I've finished so far is Zero Mission (Loved it bye the way) It has my vote for now. Super Metroid is next on the list to play next as I've heard it is one of the strongest in the series.

Ayen
01-27-2016, 06:45 AM
As much as I loved Super Metroid, Fusion is still my favorite. I absolutely love Metroid and currently have the first one, Return of Samus, Super Metroid, Fusion, Prime, and Zero Mission.

I have played no Metroids

We need to rectify this. Though it may be in your best interest to skip the first two and go straight to Super Metroid if you do try them, since they introduce the map which is nonexistent in the first two games making them ridiculously hard to find your way around.

Skyblade
01-28-2016, 03:52 PM
Favorite Metroid...

Well, it would either be the baby Metroid from Super Metroid, or the Omega Metroid from Metroid Fusion. One had one of the best and most moving moments in a game (at least, in a non-RPG), and the other was a great finale to a fantastic game, and had a really solid design.

Del Murder
01-28-2016, 04:36 PM
Baby metroid is obviously the best metroid.