PDA

View Full Version : How many games do you play at a time?

Pumpkin
02-01-2016, 05:01 PM
I multitask quite a bit. Generally one per active system

Karifean
02-01-2016, 05:08 PM
I mostly focus on one. I prefer pouring all my attention on one thing at a time, getting that done, and then moving on. There are exceptions of course, but that's generally how it works best for me.

Bubba
02-01-2016, 05:20 PM
I've been getting into a bad habit of starting a load of games and not finishing them so I've become more ruthless now. I only play one game on any given system. Currently it is

PS4: The Last of Us - Survivor Difficulty
PS Vita: FFII
Wii U: Mario Kart 8

Galuf
02-01-2016, 05:21 PM
depends. sometimes 1. sometimes 3 or that one time 7... ^^; though i beat them slowly. very slowly.

FFNut
02-01-2016, 05:26 PM
I do but not often. I might have 3 games on the go. Or I may have one. It just depends on my mood. (Keepers Nutty can you sound more confusing.)

Formalhaut
02-01-2016, 05:43 PM
:roll2

Don't, the more I think about it, the more I worry about myself sometimes.

I tend to have 2 - 3 on the go at once:

- Dragon Age: Inquisition (on the PS4, as opposed to Mr. Carny's 360. It's so much better)
- Tales of Xillia
- Shin Megami Tensei: IV

I'm about halfway through SMT, but I'm still in the early stages of the other two games. So it'll be like this for awhile.

Ayen
02-01-2016, 05:48 PM
I worked it up to two these days. One for my biweekly video game review, and the second on handheld for when I'm on the toilet.

What? It takes a while to go number 2. I need something to do.

escobert
02-01-2016, 06:37 PM
one or two.

Vermachtnis
02-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Only two or so. I'm always playing Final Fantasy XIV.

YoshioKST
02-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Far too many... 4+
I've tried to limit myself, and I' happy to say I have 'too many games' nowdays...

One MMO: FFXIV
One singleplayer game.
And as few competitive games as possible: Blazblue, DoA5
Thought atm I've been meaning to get back into Heroes of the Storm and have a crapload of shorter games in my backlog, oh man.

Considering I also go for readable/watchable media at night...yeah I'm kind of juggling a lot of hobbies.

Zanmato
02-02-2016, 03:49 PM
I mostly focus on one. I prefer pouring all my attention on one thing at a time, getting that done, and then moving on.

That's me! :D

CactuarKing
02-02-2016, 03:54 PM
I mostly focus on one. I prefer pouring all my attention on one thing at a time, getting that done, and then moving on.

That's me! :D

Me too! Focus solely on one and then move no to another when completed/bored/frustrated enough.

Blackmageboi
02-02-2016, 07:55 PM
Way too many at a time. I think I'm currently playing 6 different RPGs split between my PC, tablet and phone. I tend to stop and start games depending on my mood.

Slothy
02-02-2016, 08:22 PM
And as few competitive games as possible: Blazblue, DoA5
Thought atm I've been meaning to get back into Heroes of the Storm and have a crapload of shorter games in my backlog, oh man.

Competitive games are the bane of my productivity.

I try to limit myself to one or two games at a time but it can be tricky. And one is more than enough to be obsessed with.

Spuuky
02-03-2016, 03:33 AM
4-5 is probably the most accurate. Always a couple multiplayer, sometimes casually a free MMO of some kind, and usually some kind of short/quick game and a long/enormous game.