PDA

View Full Version : Reputation Tag Lines

Midgar Mist
01-28-2016, 08:10 PM
I would like to understand how they work a little better....

Ive noticed I am currently an 'Onion Knight'

Ive been this a lot.....I'm curious as to what this one means.

It was originally confirmed to me on the private feedback that this is down to moogle hugs but, as I study it more, it seems like more than that as I've bounced between 'Onion Knight' and some other things....

Anyone want to divulge the finer points? I love the finer points!

Psychotic
01-28-2016, 08:14 PM
It really is just the Moogle Hugs. Every 10 Moogle Hugs you'll get a new rep title until you hit a thousand. Then the new ones we recently announced kick in with ever increasing gaps. I'm just three away from a new title myself!

Ayen
01-28-2016, 10:55 PM
The reputation taglines sustain me. I'm a Level 70 Summoner.

Midgar Mist
01-28-2016, 11:13 PM

Yes but......I STILL dont know what an 'Onion Knight' is. Telll meeeee!

Bri
01-28-2016, 11:16 PM

I remembered asking Escobert that! =)

theundeadhero
01-28-2016, 11:17 PM
It's a class from Final Fantasy three. The basic starting class of the game.

I wish there was a way to track how many I've received so far. I wouldn't complain if an admin sent me a PM, but a number in the settings next to where you read the comments would be nice.

Ayen
01-28-2016, 11:18 PM

A knight made out of onions.

Galuf
01-28-2016, 11:19 PM
what the kittens! took me a year to get onion knight xD. i was confused on this for awhile too.

theundeadhero
01-28-2016, 11:19 PM
Or perhaps Davos from Game of Thrones.

FFNut
01-28-2016, 11:26 PM
I didn't even know about this until reading this thread.

Night Fury
01-28-2016, 11:37 PM

I wish there was a way to track how many I've received so far. I wouldn't complain if an admin sent me a PM, but a number in the settings next to where you read the comments would be nice.

you can check if you go to settings - general settings and there should be a box you can tick or untick to show others your rep and have rep displayed - just under that should be the number!

FFNut
01-28-2016, 11:40 PM

you can check if you go to settings - general settings and there should be a box you can tick or untick to show others your rep and have rep displayed - just under that should be the number!

Thankyou for the info, I was wondering this myself.

Ayen
01-28-2016, 11:48 PM

THANK YOU! I've been looking everywhere for this.

w00t! w00t! 703, baby!

Hollycat
01-28-2016, 11:50 PM
Apparently I'm about to UNLEASH THE FURY.

Im actually watching fury road right now so it works.

Night Fury
01-28-2016, 11:54 PM
Unleeaaaaash your inner Fury! (But never your inner furry...)

Hollycat
01-28-2016, 11:55 PM
Unleeaaaaash your inner Fury! (But never your inner furry...)
but furries can be hot :(

Night Fury
01-28-2016, 11:56 PM
Well if that's what floats your boat, of course! Just not in here ;) hehehe. By all means unleash it behind closed doors though to your hearts content

Sephex
01-29-2016, 01:44 AM
Rep also helps in real life. I was in a meeting at work and my boss was questing a decision I made. I pulled out my phone and showed him my current title was "EoFF Monstrosity" with a smile on my face. He started quivering the soon collapsed on the ground and started crying. The CEO of the company barged in and screamed, "I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!" He took off his CEO sash and put it on me.

I am now the proud owner of an Indy 500 company and make at least 10,000 dollars.

Ayen
01-29-2016, 01:56 AM
Rep also helps in real life. I was in a meeting at work and my boss was questing a decision I made. I pulled out my phone and showed him my current title was "EoFF Monstrosity" with a smile on my face. He started quivering the soon collapsed on the ground and started crying. The CEO of the company barged in and screamed, "I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!" He took off his CEO sash and put it on me.

I am now the proud owner of an Indy 500 company and make at least 10,000 dollars.

Ooh, let me try!

-Show title to Disney-

-becomes President of Disney-

-owns everything-

theundeadhero
01-29-2016, 04:11 AM
I seem to be evolving. I must be the king of the pokemon!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-29-2016, 05:28 PM
Apparently I 'should have won a few ciddies by now' but obviously I haven't.

I actually never really noticed what it took to change these things.

Pumpkin
01-29-2016, 05:33 PM
Mine says I'm the best person/member ever and that I deserve to win the Nobel Peace Prize for being so great

Yeah it really says that, you don't need to check or anything

Freya
01-29-2016, 05:37 PM
I'm still and EoFF immortal. I haven't yet seen what the new stuff is. I guess I just need to work harder to get more rep!

CactuarKing
01-29-2016, 05:50 PM
Is there a list somewhere of the ranks that you can achieve and how much reputation you need to unlock each one?

Midgar Mist
01-29-2016, 11:16 PM
Is there a list somewhere of the ranks that you can achieve and how much reputation you need to unlock each one?

I would LOVE a list :D
This whole thing has brought out my Obsessive Compulsive side. I have a Monica Gellar -like need to know all the tiny details (shhhh let it go Midgar Mist.......calm.......Zen.......go to happy place.....)