PDA

View Full Version : Zeromus: Hatred Undying

Galuf
01-29-2016, 10:51 AM
tbh. i only make this because last post here was 6 MONTHS AGO! poor ffiv.

Zeeromus is a being of pure hatred. He wants to destroy everything, including Phobos, so his "Lunarians" can steal earth. ( if i remember correctly).

so uh thoughts on zeemus/zeromus? including fight

Fynn
01-29-2016, 10:52 AM
Who was Phobos?

Galuf
01-29-2016, 11:16 AM
oh uh. sorry. its a moon of Mars. idk i just put it in there i can remove it if you want

Fynn
01-29-2016, 11:28 AM
No need to apologize, I just never knew Phobos was canon to FF IV :p

Galuf
01-29-2016, 11:41 AM
Probably isnt. i just like phobos

Wolf Kanno
01-29-2016, 06:42 PM
I always liked Zemus/Zeromus and felt it would have been great to really expand this villain as he is conceptually a really interesting antagonist. I feel his lack of screentime pretty much kills most player's interest in him as well as the fact he shares a game with Golbez, who is pretty much the gold standard of FF antagonists in the series of which every villain afterwards tries to live up to. So yeah, he's interesting but lacks development and shares his game with one of the better villains in the series so he never catches a break from fans.

maybee
01-30-2016, 07:33 AM
* Gets flashbacks of trying to defeat Zeromus with one eye open because of the bright painful flashes caused by the Big Bang move *

Sephex
02-01-2016, 05:19 AM
Thought the fight was amazing. When I was a kid, that surreal background with parallax scrolling just hit me the right way. Never minded the man behind the man twist. I felt they explained Zemus/Zeromus's backstory well enough for the time. All you need to know is there. He was a power hungry person of the Lunar race that ended up letting his hatred manifest itself into a terrifying being. He picked one of two children to do his bidding that he could connect with. Makes sense since he couldn't do anything from the moon until Golbez gathered all the Dragon Balls.

Midgar Mist
02-25-2016, 04:13 AM
tbh. i only make this because last post here was 6 MONTHS AGO! poor ffiv.

Zeeromus is a being of pure hatred. He wants to destroy everything, including Phobos, so his "Lunarians" can steal earth. ( if i remember correctly).

so uh thoughts on zeemus/zeromus? including fight

Zemus is a dick. You could sit there for eternity in that final battle if you didn't use the orb.