PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now?

Night Fury
01-29-2016, 06:50 PM
Hi! If you post in this thread you are posting ten years from now and letting us know how an eoffer of you choice is getting on!

I'm here to let you know that Shaibana owns a massive ranch with prize show horses! Shes quite famous in the equestrian circle, and shes dating a really hunky vet! Lucky, lucky girl!

Fynn
01-29-2016, 06:58 PM
I met Freya here. You know her, right? The best-selling novelist? The trailer for the movie based on her latest hit is so awesome.

I also know Pumpkon, but who doesn't know her, right? That Nobel Peace Prize was well-deserved for all her pioneer work on mental illness. I'm sure her son, the astronaut, is so proud of her!

Night Fury
01-29-2016, 07:02 PM
Oh! And Galuf has a small kitten sanctuary up in Scotland! Through a successful Kickstarter he's rescued and rehomed so many cats from the area, he's going to officially register as a charity and expand so he can save even more kittens and cats! He's also working on an all natural flea treatment!

FFNut
01-29-2016, 07:02 PM
I just got a shout out on the most watched YouTube channel in History Ayen's Reviews! (Did I do this correct?)

Fynn
01-29-2016, 07:04 PM
You guys, Wolf Kanno has really revived the JRPG genre. His latest game is a refreshingly written, heart-rending story with a unique battle system that still feels right at home!

Karifean
01-29-2016, 07:19 PM
Oh oh, did you guys read Fynn's newest masterpiece? It's even more brilliantly written than the ones before it!

FFNut
01-29-2016, 07:28 PM
I'm staying in tonight to watch the newest Netflix special Comedy Shorty is headlining.

Pumpkin
01-29-2016, 07:48 PM
Oh oh, did you guys read Fynn's newest masterpiece? It's even more brilliantly written than the ones before it!

I know, I have all of his works on my shelf right now ^.^

Bri is doing great with her husband and two brilliant children. She's an excellent wife, mother, and oh goodness her cooking! It's amazing! People travel far and wide to eat her delicious home-cooked meals while asking her for advice because she's such a caring soul

Galuf
01-29-2016, 07:59 PM
Did you hear the latest heist Ayen and the Mist just pulled :roll2

Shauna
01-29-2016, 08:00 PM
I am super jealous of Night Fury. Must be great to be a high-flying journalist, rubbing shoulders with all the famous stars of the world.

Fynn
01-29-2016, 08:05 PM
Actually, Formalhaut and Mr. Carnelian visited me again yesterday! Their kids are so adorable, but they grow up so fast :onoes:

FFNut
01-29-2016, 08:07 PM
Actually, Formalhaut and Mr. Carnelian visited me again yesterday! Their kids are so adorable, but they grow up so fast :onoes:

I got their Christmas card and yes. Growing like weeds those kids.

Night Fury
01-29-2016, 08:10 PM

I got their Christmas card and yes. Growing like weeds those kids.

They are such tinkers as well! They near destroyed my kitchen for some fresh cookies when I was babysitting while Formy and Carny were on a romantic weekend break!

Pheesh
01-29-2016, 08:16 PM
Shorty's newest HBO comedy special was hilarious. Too bad she still drives like a maniac.

FFNut
01-29-2016, 08:19 PM
I just opened up a video game museum which I invited you all to the opening of. We have a room dedicated to SE and the information obtained from EOFF is all archived there.

Bri
01-29-2016, 08:56 PM
Wow! It's amazing to know each and everyone on here has been successful, married with a growing family and living up their dream! You all rock!!! Smurf yeah!!! I knew ten years ago as i read each of your post, the desires you all long to pursue would come true with hard work, dedication and a passion to rise above yourselves. Yes, my husband and five children are doing great! I know I know, after 10 years huh! Here we all are reunited through online on Eoff!!. Well we're living on a farm, Bert and I's dream) raising animals and I have a beautiful grand garden along with a green house for Bert's herb. Now, in another 10 years,imagine our kids will be carrying on here on Eoff as we did. Your kids and Bert and I's interacting, discussing about games, politics, debating and having a great time. Midgar Mist and Ayen, I can't believe you both own a yacht! Please invite all of us soon! And Crop, great work on your invention on the Eoff Megaspaceship. We all can't wait to board it and take a trip around the galaxy and hear you tell us your hilarious and amazing stories from Africa!

Ayen
01-29-2016, 09:34 PM

It's amazing how Mr. Carnelian finds time to help raise them being the new showrunner for Doctor Who.

Freya
01-29-2016, 10:36 PM
Shauna finally became a staffer!

Skarky has gone fast. The fastest anyone could possibly go and survive! He now has a Guinness World Record and a best-selling memoir titled "Gotta Go fast".

Vivi22 has become a name int he guitar industry, every respectable guitarist has one of his hand made guitars now.

starlet
01-29-2016, 10:51 PM
I saw some stunning paintings and drawings by Pete for President and Midorisa in a museum in Germany.

Night Fury
01-29-2016, 11:01 PM
I just got off the phone to Del Murder everyone, his Twins won the national science fair!

Shorty
01-30-2016, 12:01 AM
I love listening to Scotty_ffgamer's old timey radio podcast! It's so cool how big his following has grown and dedicated his fans are, I see podcast fanart popping up all over my feed on Twumpler all the time.

I heard Kalevala burned down the Toronto Public Library after an unfortunate incident with a barcode scanner. That guy was always weird.

Pike
01-30-2016, 12:57 AM
Wow you guys! I just poked my head into the room that Mister Adequate is in. He's played video games for 18 hours straight today! :jess: so proud of the man I married.

Madame Adequate
01-30-2016, 12:59 AM
My Pike has held the International Dig Dug high score record for six consecutive years now! What a bae :3: Every day while she practices I make sure to stroke her long, pointed elf ears, since we both got them a couple years ago. It relaxes her and helps her concentrate!

Kalevala
01-30-2016, 08:02 AM
What Shorty hasn't told anyone is that Kalevala has been laying low in the basement of her Hollywood home ever since the unfortunate Toronto Fire of 2026.

He and Cricket keep developing split personalities and won't leave.

Colonel Angus
01-30-2016, 07:10 PM
After 8 years of Donald Trump as President, Congress passed a law that allowed immigrants to take the mantle (hoping Arnold Schwarzenegger would win). He, however, was defeated by Mr. Adequate, who in his 2nd year of Presidency has brought the US out of it's 8 years of bankruptcy and appointed Pike Secretary of Intergalactic Defense.

krissy
01-30-2016, 07:13 PM
Real shame that psychotic went to psychotic jail eh
I guess it was always foreshadowed
Sigh

Laddy
01-30-2016, 10:20 PM
Pike and Mister Adequate are the first couple to co-win a Nebula award not once, but twice. Who knew there was an audience for lore-heavy historical steampunk involving exclusively skeletal characters?

Aulayna
02-03-2016, 05:24 PM
I'm Loony BoB and my avatar is still a Chocobo and I'm still a newbie.