PDA

View Full Version : This tastes SO much better now.

Night Fury
01-29-2016, 07:14 PM
What foods are better the next day?

I've always found next day pasta is amazing *drools*

Fynn
01-29-2016, 07:21 PM
Pierogi always taste better the next day. Yum

I also think all cakes, no exception, taste better the next day, provided they spend the night in the fridge

FFNut
01-29-2016, 07:30 PM
Nothing beats waking up and grabbing a slice of cold pizza for breakfast.

Also so good fried chicken!

Fynn
01-29-2016, 07:31 PM
Nothing beats waking up and grabbing a slice of cold pizza for breakfast.

Also so good fried chicken!

OH MY GOD COLD PIZZA YES

Bri
01-29-2016, 07:56 PM
Chicken adobo. Something about the sauce makes it so good. Especially when I have it for breakfast with some hot white rice or fried rice and hot coffee. Oh no! Brb! Going to make some adobo! Anyone want some!!? :D

Pumpkin
01-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Stew~

sharkythesharkdogg
01-29-2016, 08:25 PM
Yeah, definitely any stews are chilis I make are better after sitting for 24 hours.

I think my guacamole is better after sitting for a few hours.

Pheesh
01-29-2016, 08:31 PM
This might not be exactly what you mean, but I LOVE cooking with leftover roast meat. The way roast pork will just melt and shred away when you cook it into a chili or ragu can not be beat.

I understand people eating pizza the next day but anyone who says it is "better" the next day does my head in.

FFNut
01-29-2016, 08:35 PM
This might not be exactly what you mean, but I LOVE cooking with leftover roast meat. The way roast pork will just melt and shred away when you cook it into a chili or ragu can not be beat.

I understand people eating pizza the next day but anyone who says it is "better" the next day does my head in.

I make hot roast beef sandwiches the next day with a good roast. Buttery toast with beef covered in gravey. It is really good.

Freya
01-29-2016, 08:56 PM
Yeah, definitely any stews are chilis I make are better after sitting for 24 hours.

I think my guacamole is better after sitting for a few hours.
Chilis yessssss. Always better the next day, sometimes hotter!

Shorty
01-30-2016, 12:20 AM
Anything that's been mulled in or sitting in spices or really prominent flavors. Curry tastes so good the next day. Pasta sauce, alfredo sauce, most soups if they've been properly seasoned. When the spices have that time to cultivate more in whatever dish they're prepared in, they taste sooo good

Kalevala
01-30-2016, 08:11 AM

I've found that it depends on the pizza. Some places yes, some no.

But yeah cold pizza is tits.