PDA

View Full Version : Revels

Night Fury
01-29-2016, 07:36 PM
In this thread let's discuss how Revels are the worst.

For those not in the know, Revels are chocolates that were sent from HELL to annoy. It's a variety bag of rather awful or bland flavours. Orange, coffee, toffee, raisin, chocolate, Malteser, nut....

They all sound okay right? Wrong. This is a bag of chocolate sent to mock you. You love the Maltesers! So why are there only 2 in the bag and 9 coffee ones?! What's with that?

I only ever get Revels if my mum or Stepdad go out and buy a sharer bag each for a treat. They may as well just punch me in the face! Nobody wants this Russian roulette of chocolate... Just buy a bag of Maltesers or BUTTONS and skip the shitty ones!

Blech!

Shauna
01-29-2016, 07:38 PM
Yeah, the balance is way out. Too many coffee and funky orange flavoured ones.

FFNut
01-29-2016, 07:38 PM
It's like the candy company knows which ones are trouty and they load the bag with them just to punk children.

Night Fury
01-29-2016, 07:39 PM
I am always cheated by them! Chocolate orange is delicious and coffee is delicious so how do they make them so gross?!?

FFNut
01-29-2016, 07:40 PM
I think they do it just to laugh at us all when they see sales.

Night Fury
01-29-2016, 07:41 PM
The chocolate counters are amazing though and I wish they would bring those out on their own. I know galaxy do some but the Revels ones are a bit nicer

Fynn
01-29-2016, 07:48 PM
Sounds like my wife would adore it since she loves coffee candies