PDA

View Full Version : How many hours did you spend?

FFNut
01-29-2016, 07:56 PM
In the game of Blitz Ball. For me I got obsessed with it and easily spent more time there then I did in the game itself. When I was playing X the game and story was the side mission as I went recruiting for my team. I know it wasn't for everyone however and the first game turned some people off of this mini game in terms of difficulty. How about the rest of you?

Midgar Mist
01-30-2016, 12:10 AM
I looked through the tutorial......it told me to 'do the math'............brain exploded.............threw the game that was enforced upon me after all that Grandstanding crap I got from the Luca Goers. Lowest point of the game for me.

CactuarKing
01-30-2016, 08:21 AM
First time around on PS2, probably 100 hours just playing blitzball. Bloody loved it and went all out for the best team etc. (eg Nimrook)

Playing the remaster on PS4, I have done just enough blitzball to get the Sigil for Wakka's weapon, but I think they have made it easier or something as I have just got bored a whole lot quicker. Maybe that, or I am older and less patient.......

Galuf
01-30-2016, 05:41 PM
maybe 10 mins. my nephew howeve.. lol i thank him for getting me attack reels

Pumpkin
02-02-2016, 01:42 PM
The 10 minutes or whatever they make you spend on it

Bubba
02-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Blitzball was the reason I never completed FFX when I first bought it for the PS2. I would only boot it up to play another game. Then suddenly I'll decide to carry on with the story and I'll be in Guadosalam thinking "Where the hell am I? Who the hell am I? What year is it? WHO'S THE PRESIDENT?!"

Zanmato
02-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Enough to get Jupiter Sigil. :cool:
After that I stopped playing Blitzball and I focused on leveling up my people in Omega Ruins instead. :hattip:

Ayen
02-03-2016, 12:34 AM
I don't normally keep track of my hours, but I know I didn't spend a lot of time on it until I enabled cheats (because screw the rules) so I could easily kick everyone's ass without putting any effort in.

It makes me feel like a god.

CactuarKing
02-04-2016, 08:34 AM
Blitzball was the reason I never completed FFX when I first bought it for the PS2. I would only boot it up to play another game. Then suddenly I'll decide to carry on with the story and I'll be in Guadosalam thinking "Where the hell am I? Who the hell am I? What year is it? WHO'S THE PRESIDENT?!"

Ha!! :lol::lol:
This! Well said. Such an addictive little mini-game.

FFNut
02-04-2016, 10:13 PM
My team was sooo stacked at the end of it lol

BustaMo
03-18-2016, 03:18 AM
The Jupiter Sigil...

That's really the only reason I played Blitzball. I'm not sure how many hours I put into it, but it was a lot. I know the endless number of tournaments just to get it to show up as a prize was painful, but the game was fun until I got burnt out at the end. I couldn't put a number on it, but it was up there.

Mercer
05-02-2016, 07:29 PM
I think I spent over 100 hours on the game long before X-2 was over due to come out back in 2003.