PDA

View Full Version : XIII's Chaos Representative in Dissidia

Forsaken Lover
01-30-2016, 08:42 PM
I mean, I like Caius, but he has pretty much no connection to Lightning. But who else is there really? Barthandelus is a super long shot.

Galuf
01-30-2016, 09:34 PM
it would have to be caius really. id say he makes more sense than Barthandelus. besides i cant imagine playing as Barthandelus. unless they want to make a funny character. ( imagine the Dysley against a tough dude like exdeath xD)

Sephiroth
01-30-2016, 10:14 PM
The most "personal" one would be Bhunivelze in Hope's Body. But not that much more personal than Dysley. They both used Lightning as she loves Serah.

Mr. Carnelian
02-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Got to be Caius really. I disagree with what you said about Caius having no connection to Lightning, by the way. They're duelling each other for literally the entirety of XIII-2!

Fynn
02-01-2016, 10:27 AM
I think Bhunivelze could work well, but yeah, Caius seems like the logical option

Forsaken Lover
02-01-2016, 02:36 PM
Got to be Caius really. I disagree with what you said about Caius having no connection to Lightning, by the way. They're duelling each other for literally the entirety of XIII-2!

That's not really a connection like, say, Cloud/Sephiroth or Tidus/Jecht. Granted, I guess Squall and Ultimecia didn't have any real connection in VIII, either....

Caius would be better against Noel or even Serah but that ain't gonna happen.

Sephiroth
02-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Caius is as valid as Lightning opponent as Garland and Ultimecia are for the others.

The fight each other, because in the closed circuit their past and future selves always will fight and have fought each other. That is what they are always about in those games.