PDA

View Full Version : Ja, hallo erstmal...

Janner87
01-31-2016, 04:10 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is Jan, or also Janner, as a... lengthened nickname for some reason, because that's how Northern Germany rocks, apparently. I doubt anyone here knows me, but I'm Sam's (or SammieBabe) husband/Emperor consort. Btw, if I'd ever call her like that on a regular basis, I'd be in the dog house, but I guess you guys are grandfathered in.

Anywho, I'm originally from Eastern Germany, moved to Canada in 2009 and just last year to the US in order to marry the love of my life. The title of this thread... well, probably no one will get the reference, but I get a chuckle out of it.

Oh, and... I've never really played an FF game, but most Zelda games and Chrono Trigger, so that's cool, right?

Mirage
01-31-2016, 04:12 PM
That's right.

FFNut
01-31-2016, 04:15 PM
Welcome in.

SammieBabe
01-31-2016, 06:59 PM
Oh, and... I've never really played an FF game YET, but most Zelda games and Chrono Trigger, so that's cool, right?

Fixed it for you, hunny. :*

Janner87
01-31-2016, 09:36 PM
Oh, and... I've never really played an FF game YET, but most Zelda games and Chrono Trigger, so that's cool, right?

Fixed it for you, hunny. :*

Thanks. :P :*

Ayen
01-31-2016, 09:50 PM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy Dating Site.

I'm Ayen, Resident Critic, nice to meet you. What's a Resident Critic you ask? That's a person who critiques everything unless it's something he likes and then he tells other people to shut up or he'll result to violence to get his way, much like a terrorist.

I'm a terrorist.
A terrifying terrorist!

Midgar Mist
01-31-2016, 11:57 PM

I'm Ayen, Resident Critic, nice to meet you. What's a Resident Critic you ask? That's a person who critiques everything unless it's something he likes and then he tells other people to shut up or he'll result to violence to get his way, much like a terrorist.

I'm a terrorist.
A terrifying terrorist!

And just so you know, Janner87 the above quote was brought to you by my boyfriend Ayen. He originally introduced himself to me (in this very Square) as "Hi I'm Ayen Resident Critic/Dick" so...............you'll get used to him.

Me and him are currently residing on two different continents, hoping to meet in real life person someday.

Anyway, welcome to EoFF, which is about more than just Final Fantasy anyway. Please make yourself at home. General Gaming or The Lounge etc...I'm sure SammieBabe has filled you in though :-)

starlet
02-01-2016, 01:55 AM
Hallo und willkommen! That's all I've got. I was learning German but I'm opting to just learn Norwegian because learning 2 languages at the same time is both difficult and confusing!

Janner87
02-01-2016, 02:52 AM
Thank you all!

@Ayen: Nice to meet you, Ahmed!

@MM: Distance can suck, but if it's meant to be, it'll only be a hurdle to overcome. Sam and I are probably a good example for that.

@starlet: I hear ya, I wanted to refresh my school French, but opted to learn Spanish now that I'm in Florida. Kind of makes sense. And at some point I'll have to work on Swedish and Mandarin again. I started that a long time ago, but barely anything stuck.

Bri
02-01-2016, 03:24 AM
Welcome welcome! I'm Bri, enjoy and post lots!

Mr. Carnelian
02-01-2016, 10:32 AM
Welcome aboard the good ship EoFF, bound for FUN!! :p

Fynn
02-01-2016, 10:40 AM

I'm a terrorist.
A terrifying terrorist!

This is true.

Hi! I've actually been learning German since fifth grade, but I think I suck, so I won't embarass myself with gratuitous German over here now thank you~ :jess:

So yeah, welcome aboard, and you better start working on that FF thing :p

Bubba
02-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Welcome to EOFF!

Hope you stick around :D

Mr. Carnelian
02-01-2016, 01:34 PM
Welcome to EOFF!

Hey, that's what you put on my newbie thread! :eek:

I'm starting to think you just copy and paste that set phrase into each new newbie thread.

I feel betrayed. :stare:

Bubba
02-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Welcome to EOFF!

I'm starting to think you just copy and paste that set phrase into each new newbie thread.

No copy and paste involved!

I type out the same response every time. EVERY. TIME.

Midgar Mist
02-01-2016, 01:44 PM
Welcome to EOFF!

Yeahh....I think Bubba copies and pastes his Best Member Ciddie too :D

Fynn
02-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Welcome to EOFF!

Yeahh....I think Bubba copies and pastes his Best Member Ciddie too :D

Clearly, he's the Best Member we deserve

CactuarKing
02-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy your time viewing and contributing to the forums.