PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Galuf
02-01-2016, 12:14 AM
Hi, My name is Galuf. i really like FF Though im relatively new to it. My favourites are IX-V-VI-XII-IV-VII-II-X-VIII-XIII-I. I really like Galuf Quina Kefka and Gilgamesh, they are too funny:lol:

I hope to have a nice time here and make some friends thank you.:)

Ayen
02-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Oh, hai thar. I'm Ayen, Resident-- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

Galuf
02-01-2016, 12:37 AM
Gya ha ha Kya ha ha :mwahaha:

(I hope i dont get banned for this, i only mean it as a joke but if its bad you can kill it)

starlet
02-01-2016, 01:49 AM
Nah, you'll just forever be a noob is all :p

Bubba
02-01-2016, 12:43 PM
Welcome to EOFF!

Hope you stick around :D

CactuarKing
02-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Welcome. Hope you stay around and enjoy contributing---hey!! :cactuar:

Midgar Mist
02-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Hi, My name is Galuf. i really like FF Though im relatively new to it. My favourites are IX-V-VI-XII-IV-VII-II-X-VIII-XIII-I. I really like Galuf Quina Kefka and Gilgamesh, they are too funny:lol:

For a minute there, I thought you'd pulled an Ayen and brought your intro thread back from the site's historical threads. Ah but you didn't make one did you? Good lad, better late than never :-)

Galuf
02-08-2016, 02:52 PM

For a minute there, I thought you'd pulled an Ayen and brought your intro thread back from the site's historical threads. Ah but you didn't make one did you? Good lad, better late than never :-)

BETTER NATE THAN LEVER!

Rin Heartilly
02-09-2016, 08:55 AM
Hey there cyndaquil good to have you with us xD Oh wait it's you Galuf, dw you wont get FIREd! I couldn't recognize you through that elaborate hoax of a SMOKESCREEN! I am so EMBERassed.

I'm gonna stop now.

Mr. Carnelian
02-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Welcome to EOFF!

Hope you stick around :D

OMG, Bubba, change the record. :roll2

Glad you finally got around to doing a welcome thread, Galuf. Only took you two years! :p

Pheesh
02-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Hi Galuf! Welcome to the forum.

You should come into chat sometime. We have some cool people in there. You may enjoy it.

Galuf
02-09-2016, 12:02 PM
Hi Galuf! Welcome to the forum.

You should come into chat sometime. We have some cool people in there. You may enjoy it.

uhhh not right now, id rather stick to the forums right now