PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon BLACK Nuzlocke.

Galuf
02-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Ok. so after much discussion, i am opting for an easier game. the first Black. everything will be the same. after this post ill make the LP when i get far enough. feel free to comment. thank you.

Skyblade
02-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Looking forward to it.

Don't hesitate to ask for help. Also, you might want to research your team, see what levels they learn moves, things like that. It can help guide your grinding.

Galuf
02-01-2016, 07:46 PM
Looking forward to it.

Don't hesitate to ask for help. Also, you might want to research your team, see what levels they learn moves, things like that. It can help guide your grinding.

Right now i only have 2 but im grinding to be safe. im glad you show intrest :D

FFNut
02-01-2016, 07:47 PM
Looking forward to reading it!

Freya
02-01-2016, 07:47 PM
OH OH there's a very disturbing but great comic about Nuzlocke. It's watercolored even, but very distrubing. Enjoy! (http://itsahardlife.smackjeeves.com/comics/1214481/chapter-1-page-1-cover/)

also good luck! Nuzlocking is hard.

Galuf
02-01-2016, 08:00 PM
OH OH there's a very disturbing but great comic about Nuzlocke. It's watercolored even, but very distrubing. Enjoy! (http://itsahardlife.smackjeeves.com/comics/1214481/chapter-1-page-1-cover/)

also good luck! Nuzlocking is hard.
Thank you, ill read it soon when i can ^^

Galuf
02-01-2016, 11:50 PM
So we begin. Already i feel confident ill get somewhere. so lets begin:

First we begin in our Bedroom with a couple of friends ready to open a present. ofcourse it obtains 3 pokemon. i choose Oshawott the Skyblade and we begin a fight against both my friends
This wrecks the room somehow.

Afterwards we get a Pokedex and set off. after a boring tutorial of catching we catch....

Starlet the Lillipup!
After grinding to lvl 10 we go ahead to see...

The Evil Empire. oh wait i mean the nice Team Plasma who just want to free Pokemon. after Ghetsis's speech a mysterious dude who can talk to pokemon approaches. his name.. N. we fight

After winning we leave and find....

Paper Star the Patrat!

We grind our new Poke to lvl 10 and proceed. but not before a Bianca fight. in which i win. Will i die? will i win? find out NEXT TIME!!!

Galuf
02-02-2016, 11:52 AM
:mad2:

Fucking work-up.
yes i FAILED AGAIN!

Skyblade
02-02-2016, 01:58 PM

smurfing work-up.
yes i FAILED AGAIN!

Wait, that tactic occurs in the original Black as well?

Dangit, it's been too long since I've played it.

What was your team? Did you have the elemental monkey you get gifted?

Galuf
02-02-2016, 02:28 PM

smurfing work-up.
yes i FAILED AGAIN!

my team was lvl 12 oshawott lillipup and patrat. I thought the monkey was against the rules

Fynn
02-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Oh man, now I gotta try a Nuzlocke myself :D Was thinking of doing it in black, but you're saying it's super hard?

Also, that comic is awesome, Freya! Also inspires me :p

Skyblade
02-02-2016, 02:42 PM

smurfing work-up.
yes i FAILED AGAIN!

my team was lvl 12 oshawott lillipup and patrat. I thought the monkey was against the rules

It's complicated, and it depends on what set of rules you go by.

Some people don't like it, because that one is specifically intended to give you an advantage.

But for a standard Nuzlocke, almost everyone will allow static and gift Pokemon as the encounter for an area. This helps out a ton, because you are usually gifted Pokemon in cities where you can't normally capture any, so that gives you an encounter for that area.

So, if you pick up the elemental monkey first, it would count as your Dreamyard encounter (I believe that's where you're given it), so it would prevent you from catching anything else there.

However, there are other people who take all unique static encounters and gifts as viable. For example, there is a Musharna who appears once a week in the Dreamyard (once you can access the basement). This is a separate static encounter from the monkey, who's a gift. But, if you come back another week later, you can't encounter another Musharna, because that's a repeat of the same static Pokemon. And neither the Musharna nor the monkey would count as your Dreamyard encounter, because both are static/gift Pokemon.

The important thing is to keep the rules consistent across your play through, and I don't think anyone will have a problem with it.

It's not as though we're going to be super picky about it anyway.

Galuf
02-02-2016, 03:56 PM
I guess ill try again. lol. i have to do something right now anyway so this may aswell be it

Galuf
02-03-2016, 08:04 PM
Ok, excuse lack of pics i was very annoyed so i just went through. anyway.

So here is my current team: (upon beating the 1st gym)

So. we head through the town and pick up a new warrior, pansear (i tapped B. too much) and grind to easily beat the gym... ok yes. sorry for lack of detail.

Forgot to take pics till my triumph.

Ok so after winning we are told to get some dream mist from a Musharna. upon finding a Munna we see a familiar sight

So... they werent nice after all! I fight them and get the dream mist. and when i was grinding i saw this:

yes, an Audino. a pokemon that drops high exp, AWESOME. but now i must return and give back the dream mist.
Upon heading out we fight a bunch of kids and then Cheren comes up, so we fight him and win. now we have to go in a cave to rescue a pokemon. also welcome to 2 new members: MidgarMist and Ayen! (wow what a coincedence, ones a pigeon
ones a bat:shrug:)

Ok so we beat 4 plasma members, got a 6 team
party. i think this is the end, all i have to do mid-post is walk the path but if nothing happens ill
see you next town.

(if no pics are here then just wait till i add them!)

Galuf
02-04-2016, 02:38 PM
ok so stuff did happen: Skyblade and Starlet evolved!

So now we get to nacrene city. the Gym is normal type but luckily look who we got on the next route:

Fynn the Timburr. a mighty weird looking pokemon when it evolves. Sadly Paper Star fell in the battle. So now i have to train my guys up because i remember this Gym being real troutty last times i played this.We also lost Pansear, but that thing was rubbish anyway. *Pansear cries*
We now head to the gym, but oh no! N is here and we must fight. after winning he says something about getting a strong pokemon.

Now we enter the Gym. I aint taking no chances here so i will spam Fynn here. We managed to get him to lvl 18 before the fight, oh please dont die.

Oh its on Dogmeat!

Ofcourse herdier kills fynn, ofcourse. Well sorry Fynn, but lets see if Skyblade can win!

Uh oh, here comes the beast Watchog. and my chesto was on Fynn.
But worry not because Skyblade is a tank and slew
him. WE WIN!

cool whatever see you next game

Fynn
02-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Oh poop. Apparently you need to trade to get a Conkeldurr :/

Galuf
02-04-2016, 03:27 PM

tis ok. i knew that already. i have B2 and my brothers white that i can trade between

Skyblade
02-04-2016, 05:04 PM

tis ok. i knew that already. i have B2 and my brothers white that i can trade between

Not that it matters anymore. Poor Fynn...

Fynn
02-04-2016, 05:06 PM
He's already dead? WAAAAT? :mad2:

Galuf
02-04-2016, 05:06 PM

i just dont get it. i outyped and outleveled the herdier

Fynn
02-04-2016, 05:07 PM
WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!

It's okay G. You have my permission to name any other Pokemon after me later ;)

Skyblade
02-04-2016, 05:07 PM

Did it crit you?

Galuf
02-04-2016, 05:08 PM

Did it crit you?

no. only 2 takedowns

FFNut
02-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Right on! Keep them coming!

Skyblade
02-04-2016, 05:12 PM

Did it crit you?

no. only 2 takedowns

Take Down, like most recoil moves, is quite powerful (at least, for that stage of the game). Just spam Potions until it runs out of PP or kills itself with recoil (though that does risk crits, which are BS until Gen VI).

Remember, if a Pokemon's health goes yellow, that means it has dropped under 50%. If that happens in one hit, another one will usually KO.

Galuf
02-04-2016, 05:16 PM

Did it crit you?

no. only 2 takedowns

Take Down, like most recoil moves, is quite powerful (at least, for that stage of the game). Just spam Potions until it runs out of PP or kills itself with recoil (though that does risk crits, which are BS until Gen VI).

Remember, if a Pokemon's health goes yellow, that means it has dropped under 50%. If that happens in one hit, another one will usually KO.

yeah thats a tiny problem that throws me, sometimes i cant tell because the yellow and green look similar to me. but oh well. im sure the next gym will be ok with my 2 flying types.

also. great, now i apperently have no pics on my phone. thats gonna make this LP boring as hell

worry not, they return

Galuf
02-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Ok, so after winning we get an urgent message. team Plasma is gonna steal some Bones!..... what....
Anyway Lenora the leader tries chasing them but they dissapear.
Lenoras friend, Burgh, the next leader. decides to come chat. but is soon told oyf the ordeal, now we are ordered to search Pinwheel Forest.
There is a split path, straight or all the way around. ofcourse Burgh gets the easy way, however there is alot of trainers to fight so exp wont be a problem.

The Final Fight

We find the plasma member and beat him, but could there be more?
and ofcourse we get a new mon.
Shaibana the Cottonee

Another plasma goon "blocks" the passage. as in

Oh yeah doing a great job there, its not like anyone can go round you (well i cant but whatever) anyway. win. move on. Beat another move on. and finally we fight the last guy. and get the stolen skull. yay our valiant efforts are useful. but wait, who is this?

Its none other than Gorm, one of the 7 sages of the Plasma Warriors. Outnumbered by me Burgh and Lenora, Gorm and Goon retreat.

In the Distance looms the Capital, NEW YOR..... i mean CASTELLIA CITY!

Sorry i just like the views ^^.

Anyway, now we are here. but first, weird sprite!

ALIEN SPOTTED AT THE TOP LEFT CORNER
Well. im just gonna end here for now. overview
of team incase you want to give advice:

Galuf
02-05-2016, 02:58 PM
So before i head to the Gym, i go to the battle house and fight my way to an exp share, an item i May not use. i also unite 3 dancers for an Amulet Coin which makes me win more money.
also MidgarMist has evolved

Anyway. i head to the gym to find that cheren has already won. and that team Plasma is around!

We eventually find them, and even Ghetsis is here

After a long evil speech, the evil evils leave.... evily.
Now i can fight the Gym. Bug type so Ayen and MidgarMist will be good here. i kill all the trainers and prepare a little grind. Not before we catch....

Night Fury the Darumaka. i was hoping for a sandile damn. gym 4 might be tough.
But now... BOSS 3 BURGH!!

First a Whirlpeed, shouldnt be tough.

1 hit KO. next a Dwebble, gonna have to bring out the Blade of Justice!

Down in 2 hits. But here comes the final pokemon, Levanny!

Faster but not Stronger! MidgarMist slays the Leavanny. Youre Winner!

After that win. i think its allright to end. TEAM OVERVIEW:

Skyblade
02-05-2016, 07:48 PM
A couple of your attachments aren't working.

But look at me, rocking out as a Dewott. ...And going to be completely useless against the next gym. :p

You can reach Relic Castle, right? It's off the Desert Resort. They're separate areas, so you can get two different encounters. But, more importantly, Relic Castle has the TM for Earthquake in it! Should help in the next gym. And I believe Darmanitan can learn it (not sure about Darumaka).

Galuf
02-05-2016, 08:03 PM
i know i dunno why they arent.

but ill look out for that

Galuf
02-06-2016, 03:14 PM
So we get called by Bianca to go to the north gate. TO FIGHT

and we begin....

GoDaMn TAKEDOWN. it insta killed Shaibana. :cry: go skyblade. fight. win.

Dead. it is. Shai.... im sorry...
The rest of her team paid for the herdiers crime.
After burying the dead.. we move through the barren desert and take a detour to the castle of the lost souls in hopes i can obtain a ground type.
Except now a fight against Cheren.

And we win ofcourse. No casualties. now we just do some travelling.
Say hi to....

Jinx the Sandile!
Also it turns out that there is 3 places to catch a pokemon before Nimbasa. The Route(darumaka) desert resort(sandile) and relic castle

Yep, Pheesh the Yamask
we just grind a bit round the relic castle. get my team sorted for the next annoying Gym. Luckily this place has high leveled Mons to kill.

The Final Fight II
We won by the way
Ok so we move to Nimbasa City.
For some reason Juniper gives us free Ultra-Balls. Also there are 3 new places to catch Mons, however ill leave 2 of them for now.
UH OH! Team EVIL is here picking on a 137 year old man..

We are forced to Fight. Though only one Fights. We win.
And we are gifted a..... BIKE YES!
Oh damn... forced into the musical Stage -_-

NO! :mad2:
Ugh fine.... now what ugly monster should dance... hmmm.. aha!
First we dress up the monster.
second we DANCE...

Yep thats the dress up.

I... I so Happy. :cry:
whatever. lets go to the ferris wheel
But when we leave. A scene takes place.

Biancas dad wants to take her home, but instead the Gym leader Elesa convinces him otherwise. Honestly ive only put this here because its part of Biancas Character development.
OK FERRIS WHEEL TIME LETS G......

oh no, not N
N tells me to follow him to find team plasma. he is nice and takes me to the ferris wheel to find team plasma

No way... it turns out N is the king of team Plasma... Ghetsis asked him to help save pokemon. After the ferris wheel ride, i am forced to Fight N

We win. With no casualties.. Barely..
N gets all in ma face and says this...

Basically he says for me to fight him at the pokemon league.
and walks away.
Now ill fight the Gym.
I have to say, these Emolga in the gym drop Good EXP
now we Fight boss 4!

ok so First an Emolga

A critical hit leaves Jinx with 5 HP but luckily i scramble back
Next another Emolga! and this one aint gonna be easy...
Well... it wouldnt if i wasnt a ground type, volt switch cant do nothing.

But somehow its ariel ace attack is stronger than the previous emolga. im sorry Jinx....
Come on starlet. use what we learned in fynns tournament!

Well uh thanks to a critical hit and 2x work up. i 1 Hit KO the Zebstrika. forgot the pic...
ok. Last fight!

phew we won. i am still in confusion how Jinx died... but well nothing i can do...

ill see you next time... TEAM OVERVIEW:

Galuf
02-06-2016, 04:02 PM
just wait for pics. phone being dumb :roll2

Galuf
02-06-2016, 11:14 PM
pics almost done. lol. sorry for wait. nvm being stupid again :roll:

FFNut
02-06-2016, 11:39 PM
Great so far!

Galuf
02-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Pictures... Finally... Done

Bubba
02-07-2016, 10:49 PM
I've had similar issues with attachments too in my LP. This has been great so far though :D

I DEMAND YOU NAME A POKEMON AFTER ME.

Galuf
02-07-2016, 11:12 PM
I've had similar issues with attachments too in my LP. This has been great so far though :D

I DEMAND YOU NAME A POKEMON AFTER ME.

Yep ill give you one. Eventually.

And FFnut dont think i forgot about you. Being the first to comment and you have stayed im looking for a good one for you. Im writing the next part now.

FFNut
02-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Well I am honoured.

Galuf
02-08-2016, 01:06 AM
Allright while i was grinding we got

Sefie the Mincinno

and Freya the Swadloon

and UH...... that....

Now we leave Nimbasa to head for Driftveil. but first a FIGHT!

Phew, i won.
It is here we meet Alder, Champion of the Gods!

as cheren slags him off, Alder prepares his almighty judgement.
as in he says he is on a voyage around Unova.
Infact....

HE FORCES US TO BEAT UP 2 KIDS!
and ofcourse we do his bidding.
Also new pokemon

Shauna the Liepard
Got myself a few backups now.

Get ready for Ayen and the Mist air cutter combo
I'd like to mention that both ayen and midgar mist died later
:cry:
anyway lets head to Driftveil, i need to grind alot now though
They lower the Drawbridge[/i]

zhcA0RkVE-4
(decided to make the Lp more immersive)
This Bridge and the Hard music shows we are now entering the tough part of our journey. It is here in Driftveil that we meet Clay. the 5th gym leader. Apparently some Plasma members they caught escaped. and we are forced to find them.
As Skyblade falls... so do my hopes of success... yet i shall continue as it aint over YET!!
We have to enter a place called Cold Storage, so new pokemon.

Could it be....... FYNNS ALIVE!!!!! now i have bigger hopes. we can win this.
now we enter the icy warehouse.
It seems we found em

Zinzolin and his gang!!
Now i have to fight 4 of them. 1 by 1.

oh my kittens!

so after beating them all, Clay enters. He recaptures them. now i can fight this gym. but with only 2 good mons... ill need to train.
When we get to the gym...

Ghetsis is there! he has come to rescue Zinzolin and the rest. Claiming that they onlh steal pokemon from wicked people. But Clay gives them away anyway. After they go away, we must now enter the gym.
the levels of the pokemon are high. but luckily we out type them. should get us up quick.
Before we move on...

Yep Fynn has become Mother Brain.
Ok the time arrives.
Cy6_Z6mU_wA

Though im outleveled, i may win. however risk of death high.

Uh..... this looks a bit tough, ok strategy!

nvm. one rockslide and boom. ok Starlet.

With a good work up/dig combo, i stop the beast from setting up a game ending move. now for an Anti Climactic end.

We win... looks like Ayen, Mist and Skyblades deaths took a heavy toll on the team, now we add Freya. before we leave. i must train harder.
Team Overview:

remember to wait for Pics.​

Ayen
02-08-2016, 02:24 AM
I'd like to mention that both ayen and midgar mist died later

Nobody told us. Then again, they say when you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Does that mean you never die?

I AM IMMORTAL!

Skyblade
02-08-2016, 05:49 AM
That's what I get for going on vacation, I guess. :(

Bubba
02-08-2016, 12:27 PM
RIP Ayen and Midgar Mist :(

Galuf
02-08-2016, 06:17 PM
guys, i dont think i can continue this. my pictures refuse to work and its honestly ruining the fun of reading the LP and me playing it.

besides with 7 LPs going on now ( there was only me and skyblade which is why i thought hmmm lets do an lp) i think its good to drop the worst one out of the game

Galuf
02-09-2016, 10:03 PM
HOHO. i aint giving up that easy. this may be the worst LP on eoff but i got this Far!
however from now on i cant use pics, so yeah. if anyone has any ideas to replace the pics please say.
While im here i may aswell update.
Caught Pumpkin the deerling, it soon died.
got to Chargestone cave where N was, he told me to meet him at end of cave.
Starlet evolved into Stoutland.
caught Mae the joltik.
Grinding.

Galuf
02-10-2016, 06:39 PM
We enter the dark , electric filled cave in hopes of reaching Misrtralton city. Team plasma awaits however during the traverse Night Fury and Mae fell in battle. Saddened and enraged i destroy team plasma and N. we get out the cave and Box the Fallen.

Upon moving up, proffessor Junipers Father, Cedric, randomly appears and upgrades the pokedex, in his company is Skyla, a young pilot and next gym leader. She tells us to go with her and Ascend Celestial tower. Celestial tower is the resting place of dead pokemon, and when i reach the pinnacle i ring the bell for my fallen comrades.
Skyla now tells me to Challenge the the gym, and we will. However before reaching the summit we obtained Zanmato the Zebstrika and FFNut the Litwick.

On the way back, a strange light enveloped Pheesh. "Oh no not again" i sighed. Pheesh evolved.... into a coffin? uh cool. it was at that point i decided to use the shiny stone in my bag to evolve Sefie into.... Lady Sefie the Cincinno.

We arrived at Skylas Hangar gym. a room filled with cannons was seen, it turns out these cannons form a path to Skyla. Trainers also stood in the way, however Zanmato slayed everyone in 1 hit. Finally we reach Skyla, but like everyone else she was wiped fast. Skyla gave us our badge, and we prepared to traverse... Death mounta..... i mean Twist Mountain.

is the new format allright guys?

FFNut
02-10-2016, 10:22 PM
It looks great to me Galuf. Pics are a pain on this site, don't worry much about that. I'm only able to do pics because I'm using ZNES to play it.

Galuf
02-10-2016, 10:26 PM
It looks great to me Galuf. Pics are a pain on this site, don't worry much about that. I'm only able to do pics because I'm using ZNES to play it.
thanks, im still wondering. does this still count as a lp ?

FFNut
02-10-2016, 10:42 PM
Of course it does. It is following your progress through the game and you are sharing with the community. That's a LP in my opinion.

Skyblade
02-11-2016, 02:23 AM
Yep, it certainly counts as a Let's Play in my book as well.

Galuf
02-11-2016, 02:24 AM
Awesome :D well ill be glad to continue, thank you all

Galuf
02-11-2016, 07:36 PM
After beating Skyla we leave the gym, however as soon as we exit, N appears and tells me about the legendary Pokemon.
After this, i send Fynn into another time. 2 years in the future to be exact. Infact when he returned he was transformed into a tougher being known as Conkeldurr.

rjEFNK_2qxQ (twist mountain theme)

We head onto Twist mountain, but Cheren stops us to fight. Ofcourse we win after a tough fight. Clay appears saying that he discussed team plasma with the other leaders. He allows us to pass, luckily we train alot while passing through this mountain. We reach the end and we find Team Plasma preparing to scale the Tower inside the next city, Iccarus city. Dragonspiral tower, as its called, is an ancient tower that is said to have been the birthplace of the legendary pokemon, however no human has entered it.

CHYQm1-kJA

Before we can get in, we must defeat Brycen the ice leader. luckily we got Escobert the Boldore in Twist mountain. Mirage the Palpitoad in Icarrus City. Crop the Mienfoo outside Dragonspiral Tower. and Loony BoB the Shelmet on the next route.
However Zanmato died during an assualt on the gym, we have brung Crop in to replace him.

bj1ZqLO-k2k

It is now we must beat the Gym. After fighting through a somewhat tough string of battles we reach Brycen. With Fynn all heated up in this frozen fiasco, we start the fight. We smash the ice cream down, using it to set up my defense and attack capabilities. Then, a Polar bear. He confuses me which could be bad, however it only lasts for 1 turn, allowing a quick defeat of the bear. Now finally, he unleashes the giant snowflake of DOOM!. Sadly for Brycen, my overdrived Fynn wiped his team, and he hands me the Badge.

gEUPxQ-pT4E

Upon leaving the gym, Cheren and Bianca have a chat with me. But Brycen emerges asking them who they are, but before they can answer he states he knows we are here and to show ourselves. Could he be talking about..... Ofcourse, the Shadow Triad of team Plasma is here. They come with a message from Ghetsis. "MEET ME ATOP DRAGONSPIRAL TOWER, IT IS THERE YOU WILL WITNESS THE TRUTH!! :mwahaha:"

Galuf
02-12-2016, 01:20 AM
iWvGkaoHavc

We rush to the tower as fast as we can! N will summon Zekrom if were too late!
We enter the tower, but as we ascend we can hear Crashes and roars. On the ascent we pick up Laddy the Golett. Cheren and Brycen hold back some Goons so we can ascend. after fighting much goons, we reach the penultimate floor and are forced to fight 4 goons. after dispatching them we reach the spire. However...... we see N and..... Zekrom! N has already summoned this beast! He tells us that he will defeat the Champion, Alder, and show his power to force everyone to release their Pokemon. He also tells me that we must find the stone of the partner, Reshiram, and then Flies away.

Nf6thPK_IUQ

We exit the tower and meet a concerned Alder. He tells us a place where the stone might be... Relic Castle, Pheesh's house! So Alder, Cheren and i head there. However none of my pokemon can Fly, so... I Ride through twist Mountain, pass by Mistralton City, go through Chargestone Cave, ride to Driftveil, pick up Pike the Frillish inside Driftveil using surf, Head through Nimbasa, And finally reach the castle.
When we arrive, Team Plasma is already here. We fight through them all and Descend into the bottom. Ghetsis and Alder are here talking. Ghetsis just tells us the stone is not here and that a castle has been built for him. we leave. Upon leaving, Profesor Juniper calls me. In a distressed manner she tells me to head to Nacrene city museum. ofcourse without Fly ill just have to cycle back.

We arrive at the museum, Alder, Cedric, Juniper and Bianca are here too. It turns out that a stone in the museum happens to be the stone to summon Reshiram! we are told to head to Opelucid city and face the leader.... the Feared Dragon user, Drayden (Iris in Pokemon White) and get info from him. Next time on this LP.

i just wanted to wrap up this story part for now. :)

Galuf
02-13-2016, 10:51 PM
Quckly, we rush back to Iccirus city and head out across the Tubeline Bridge. At the end Ghetsis awaits, all he does is taunt us. Entering Opelucid City we see Ghetsis and team plasma performing a similair speech they did way back when we first saw them. We meet up with Drayden and Iris, Alder decides to return to the League but tells me to beat Drayden and head to the league too. because rules like that need to be in place for the one WHO NEEDS TO SAVE THE WORLD! Anyway, Drayden tells us that Reshiram and Zekrom were once one being or something. (the husk of the old pokemon can be fought Post Game, Kyurem is the name). Now we must enter Draydens Gym. but first we grind. Sadly Crop died. but we bring Mirage in to replace him. now the grind is on because Dragon pokemon dont take no trout. Also, i aquired, LN the Bouffalant, Pluffy the Vullaby (Pluffy is my name for Plef) and Vermaktnis the Gothorita. oh and Bri the Ducklett that i forgot to get on Driftveil Drawbridge.

8aXrvMa8l2w (Black version)

Wn0Fe3FKbco (White version)

Ok, we enter the gym with Fynn leading ( See you are a Knight. Sir Fynn) we wipe the trainers out with some challenge. However Draydens force may be tough. if i cant Bulk up enough early... the Draydens commander, Haxorus, will destroy me. lets see how it goes. also Mirage evolved into Seismitoad.
Drayden sends out his Major, Fraxure. he will try to outspeed and out attack me. however unless he Crits me, my defense shall rise with my attack. Allowing a safe win. With 3 bulk ups and a hammer arm, i flatten Major Fraxure. Now he sends out Colonel Druddigon ( first time i played Black, i traded my Reshiram for a Druddigon simply for its name :lol:) He shouldnt do anything. Ill get one more Bulk up here. Ofcourse i destroy him. but now... here comes General Haxorus! if my bulk ups worked i should be fine. if not then...... :zombie:
Thanks to bulk up i kill it easily... though im left with confusion as.. i used Hammer arm, which slows me every time, however i outsped Haxorus which is one of the fastest Ubers in the game?? :shrug: whatever... we won. Next time we will Scale Victory road and beat the league. goodbye

Poll: Black or White Opelucid city music?

i prefer Black just a bit more. but i do get Gen 4 vibes from white version.

Skyblade
02-14-2016, 04:32 AM
You didn't necessarily outspeed Haxorus. Drayden's signature move is Dragon Tail. It hits you, then swaps you out for another Pokemon. Like all swapping moves (Roar, Circle Throw, etcetera), it has reduced Priority. No matter how slow you get, you'll always outspeed a reduced priority move. So, he sent in his ace, and went for a move that slows him down, and got one-shotted, by the sounds of it.

Also, Pluffy is best name.

Galuf
02-14-2016, 11:08 AM
ohhhh ok. yeah i see. stupid Drayden. thanks.

next part may take awhile as i need to grind a bit

Bubba
02-14-2016, 09:16 PM
Glad you're cracking on with this, Galuf. Gonna catch up when I get to work tomorrow :D

Skyblade
02-14-2016, 09:26 PM
Interestingly enough, he could have ruined your entire strategy with his Fraxure. All of his Pokemon know Dragon Tail. So, if he had Dragon Tailed you with his Fraxure, you'd have been thrown out and lost the Bulk Up boosts before you had the chance to reach a dangerous level.

But, alas, he didn't think of that.

Galuf
02-15-2016, 12:31 PM
HKiEEQMOF6g

When we leave the gym, Juniper arrives to give us words.... and a Master Ball! Hopefully i wont need it. We set out to the Victory Road but First Cheren and Bianca stop me and Cheren "tests" me in another battle that i win. Now we head through the Badge checker gates. this bit is cool because each gate you pass through adds an instrument to the Music playing. Once we get to the proper mountain we LUCKILY get a Dieno, being the highest ranking pokemon ill get i decide to name her after my Best Friend, Miss Jenomighty! our final team will be:
Fynn, Conkelldur
Mirage, Seismitoad
Bri, Swanna
Miss Jen, Deino
FFNut, Chandelure
Starlet, Stoutland

Fighting our way through we eventually reach the League...

As prepared as i am, i decide to enter. im faced with 4 choices...
Dark
Ghost
Psychic
Fighting

OMK1evpnYGo

Since Fynn is my toughest unit i choose Dark first.
This is truly a nervous experience.
We face against Grimsley Master of Darkness.
i set up 2 bulk ups before Slapping dead a Scrafty and Liepard
he sends out a Bisharp, this pokemon is cool but strong enough? no...
finally he sends out a Krookodile. i face a choice. stay as Fynn for assured victory, or switch to Starlet and try to surf him dead...
being the idiot i am i send out Starlet, who. will. win??
a close battle. but Starlet wins!!

ok... now.
i choose Psychic. Jen is my lead here. but starlet and FFnut are back ups for this little deino.
it is here we face Caitlin ( whom i think was a battle frontier trainer in Diamond Pearl and Platinum though i could be wrong.)
First, a Reuniclus (odd name) i go for a crunch. sadly it didnt kill. but Reuniclus has a fighting move which i barely survive. quickly i switch to Starlet
anyway, its Starlets time. and she destroys the beast.
next, a Sigilyph. i win barely.
next a Gothitelle. i use a work up and manage to get a critical hit on the monster
Finally a Musharna. i just crunch and it dies

Next. Ghost. its jens time. again. but starlet and FFnut have back up.
We start the fight against Shauntal

First, a Cofragigus. i bring its health low, however he burns me. use a burn heal i do , while she fully restores. but next round i win.
Next a Golurk. i take no chance and switch to starlet here.
With a lucky Crit. Golurk falls.
Next a Chandelure? is this woman stealing my pokemon? :lol:
both of us severley injure each other. After 1 more round of hitting, im left with 2 HP!!
next up. Jellicent.
firstly i use a full restore.
second i use crunch. it didnt win and now its disabled. this might be tough.
i use a few work ups. but then crunch undisables again.
swift win.

The final member, Marshal, awaits us. i use Bri to gain an advantage.

First. a Throh. just 2 ariel slashes and he falls.
second a Sawk. i use brave bird and he remains with 1 hp thanks to sturdy. this might be tough. before a stone edge hits me i use fly. again, 1 hp. i use the same attack. but he is left with 1 hp again. finally Bri falls... but now its Fynns time. end him.
next... uh oh. Fynn Vs Fynn!! oddly, his fynn is faster. but with him using hammer arm it didnt last long. hammer to the face and he dies.
Finally its Mienshao. Go FFnut. this is risky because of rock slide. and after 1 hit i survive. but FFnut wont win, so go Mirage! after a few blows to each of us. they finally get a Crit killing Mirage. switching to Fynn. i finally Wynn. :cool:
and Deino, thanks to exp share, evolves into Zweilous.

now i must enter the champions lair. We must face Alder. or do we? lets see.
upon arriving, we see that N has already beaten Alder. Alder begs N not to order everyone to release their pokemon. but obviously he doesnt. N spots us.
He then causes the Castle of N to rise!!
He tells us to follow him to decide the fate. with a battle of legends.
Cheren appears to talk to Alder. they just give us words.
we enter the castle.

DSr5J9zCo-w

Confronted by 6 of the 7 sages ( Ghetsis obviously is with N) we are outnumbered. but out of nowhere Clay appears. but not just him, all of the leaders! (idk why but i thought this part was epic. its the first time gym leaders get into the main story and help you. ) Holding the sages back, we can freely pass. moving up, the shadow triad appear to tell me i can use a pc and rest my pokemon. and thats where we will end. i need 2 replacements and well next episode will be the Climax

Skyblade
02-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Not too many fights to go...

Galuf
02-15-2016, 01:40 PM
im unsure who i can use to replace. maybe vullaby but idk the 6th

Galuf
02-16-2016, 09:06 AM
so here is what ill do, thanks to Skyblade. you can choose the final team. choices:

Shauna, Liepard
Escobert, Boldore
Pike, Frillish
Laddy, Gollett
Loony_BoB, Shelmet
Sefie, Cinccino
Vermachtnis, Gothorita
Pheesh, Cofragigus

FFNut, Chandelure
Starlet, Stoutland
Jen, Zweilos
Fynn, Conkeldurr
Pluffy, Vullaby
LN, Boufallant

(Also Archen i still not got yet but i can)

just choose 6 and then, say 3 of you choose 6. then i pick 2 from each person.

Skyblade
02-17-2016, 05:22 AM
I've been thinking of this for a long time, but I've had a lot of trouble identifying a final party member.

Finally decided on:

Chandelure
Stoutland
Zweilous
Conkeldurr
Vullaby

and either:
Gothorita or Cofagrigus

You are running with stacked weaknesses no matter how you go about it, but I think this is your best bet overall.

Zweilous and Stoutland are both weak to Fighting, so taking Boldore, Liepard, or Cinccino would be way too much weakness to that one Type.

Shelmet isn't great, and while it's evolution is fast and powerful, it can't take a hit much at all and is really annoying to actually evolve (trade evolution with Karrablast).

Of your ghost options, I think that Cofagrigus is the best, giving you a solid defensive option versus the ultra offensive Chandelure.

Your other option, Gothorita, is a specially bulky Psychic type. It's not terrible as a Calm Mind buildup, and has better offensive type coverage than Cofagrigus, but worse defensive typing.

Personally, I'd choose Cofagrigus, but that might just be because I really don't like Gothorita's design.

Galuf
02-22-2016, 11:42 PM
So i return... for the final episode, been a while i know. But now we begin.

We head up the steps after preparing for the final fight. Eventually we reach the top. Our final team just to clarify:
Starlet; Stoutland. My longest serving ally. tough attacker with diverse moves.

FFNut; Chandelure. Prone to damage, but can weaken attacks with burn and also fry the enemy with flame moves.

Jen; Zweilous. In the midstage it isnt at its prime. however it gives me advantages with its types Dragon an Dark.

Fynn; Conkelldurr. My most toughest member. with a move that buffs defense and attack, he truly can become a god.

Pluffy; Vullaby. an extra dark type plus Flying advantage.

Pheesh; Cofragigus. similar to Chandelure but more defense than offense.

OK lets enter. but not before Ghetsis talks to us, finally showing some of his true intentions. saying only team plasma will use pokemon, NOT FREE THEM!! he tells us to face N.
N, oblivious to Ghetsis true plans, confronts us for his ideal world. however Reshiram doesnt appear... Regardless we step up to challenge him. N summons the Mighty Zekrom, and we see it in a mighty cutscene! Suddenly, our stone drains the energy around and transforms into Reshiram. We must now capture the beast.

RZSfaNYpE6w

First we send out... ah screw it. Masterball time. bloop we caught it and aint using it.(if we kill it no EXP gained and we have to fight it again till we capture it.)
Now the true fight!

u2GeWOMgxiE

first. Starlet Vs Zekrom. Nyeh heh heh. do i have a plan for this Dragon/ELECTRIC type
Starlet uses work up. ATK INCREASES. Zekrom uses FUSION BOLT! does 1/3 of damage!
Zekrom uses Light screen. SP DEF INCREASE. Starlet uses Dig.
Zekrom MiSsEs. Starlet digs unleashed. does 2/3 damage.
Zekrom does anothe FB. 1/3 damage again. Starlet digs then unleashes next turn. ZEKROM FALLS.
KlingKlang appears. i heal Starlet. Kling Klang uses FOCUS BLAST! somehow i survive.
i switch to Fynn. but take 45% damage.
Klingklang blasts again. but misses. Fynn hammers him dead. BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY A ZOROARK!!
True Klingklang appears.
i heal for safety. He uses hyper beam. i live.
Fynn hammer it down again.
Carracosta appears.
again i hammer, but sturdy prevents a 1 hit kill. he heals
so i use a weaker move and slap him. then slap again.
Vanniluxe appears.
*yawn* i heal. BUT HE USES BLIZZARD AND FREEZES ME.
Nyeh heh heh! full restore! a second blizzard hits.
heal again.
repeat.
again.
once more.
finally out of PP vanilluxe uses hail. granting an opportunity to strike.
GEEEEEEEET HAAAMERED ON!
Archeops the last, appears.
i switch to starlet and heal.
i unleash a surf. 50% hp vs my 60%? nyeh heh heh! im winner!!!

N realize maybe both sides could be right and goes into thinking.
BUT Ghetsis realises Ns failure and gets Pissed right off. even calling N a freako. and tells us he wanted world domination all along, but played it secretely the whole time.
Knowing what we know, Ghetsis LITERALY wants kill us!! but Alder and Cheren appear. to do nothing. N heals me quckly. then...

nX2hOoaLb4Y

FINAL BOSS: GHETSIS!

Starting with Cofragigus. Starlet crunches. and Cofragigus poisons.
i must use work up to kill him next. he just used protect.
1 more crunch wins.
Hydreigon appears. so i use Fynn.
first i use bulk up. he uses a damaging dragon pulse.
but i manage to hammer him dead.
next. Bouffalant.
first i heal. but.... fynn gets critted dead.
dw FFnut will save us. i burn the beast. and sustain minor injuries.
wittled to low health. he fully restores, so i burn him before healing.
aftrr trading blows he finally dies.
next, Seismitoad. i quickly switch to starlet and heal.
i use work up a few times to power my attack, while he slowly damages me.
after 3 work ups. i heal.
then, a CRITICAL HIT crunch insta kills him.
next a Bisharp.
i use dig and miss.
i try again and kill him.
Finally we have Elektross.
first a heal.
then. 2 crunches.

phew! done. done done done!!

a Delusioned Ghetsis screams he is perfection.before being taken away.
im left alone with N. he says some stuff bout stuff idk. the usual "oh the pokemon love you so much" type of thing. then says he must decide his fate or whatever. tbh i dont CARE. i won thats what i care about. his final words are "make your dreams come true" yep. then.... he Flies away.
END!
i2rcrJuuAws

Yep. i finally done it. and literaly i couldnt have done it without the morale support of you guys and the close assistance of Skyblade. Thank you all. i hope you all enjoyed it and. FAREWELL! NYEH HEH HEH!

Galuf
02-22-2016, 11:56 PM
Living:
Starlet
FFnut
Jen
Pluffy
Pheesh
Shauna
Escobert
Pike
Laddy
Loony BoB
LN
Vermachtnis
Sefie1999AD

Dead: :(
Paper Star
pansear
Fynn & Fynn
Shaibana
Jinx
MidgarMist
Ayen
Skyblade
Freya
Pumpkin
Mae
Night Fury
Zanmato
Crop
Mirage
Bri

Skyblade
02-23-2016, 05:41 AM
I perished, but not in vain.

Glad you finished up okay. :) Good LP. I enjoyed following it.