PDA

View Full Version : Spread the love!

Night Fury
02-03-2016, 10:31 AM
In this thread, say something nice about the above poster, and then something nice about yourself!
Be sincere and honest!
Only post every 3 posts though so as not to spam the thread!

------------------------

Each nice post is worth 10 points, and the thread will continue through the event!

Pheesh
02-03-2016, 10:32 AM
The person above is an absolutely amazing cook.

I have... nice teeth?

Bubba
02-03-2016, 10:35 AM
This guy is a fantastic drummer having seen a live video of him playing with Bad Shannon!

Erm... I'm a decent guitarist.

Galuf
02-03-2016, 10:38 AM
This guy is funny with his wee things he says on eoff

uh.... im not cruel??

Fynn
02-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Ah, sorry, it's Galuf's turn :p Galuf is a kind, gentle soul who's had a lot of bad things happen to him but I believe that deep down he is a strong person who can really help make the world a better place. Also, all cat lovers are automatically amazing in my book.

I guess I'm passionate about a lot of things

Night Fury
02-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Fynn is a passionate person (as he has said in his own compliment!) and I think that makes him an interesting person to talk with. I think for English being his second language he is very eloquent and speaks it a lot better than most people who have it as their first language! :jess:

------

I am ambitious and driven and want to succeed, so I think that stops me from being lazy! And I have quite a nice bum.

Loony BoB
02-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Night Fury stands up for the people who can't stand up for themselves, and there needs to be more people like that in the world.

_______

I have a lot of integrity.

Bubba
02-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Loony BoB allowed me and my friend Chris to attend his wedding and was absolutely lovely when I met him.

Man erm... I am awesome at 2d Mario platformers :shrug:

FFNut
02-03-2016, 01:08 PM
Bubba is a funny and helpful person as well as a great father

umm... Guess I never give up.

Fynn
02-03-2016, 01:10 PM
FFNut has a great taste in old school games and is overall a very fun person to be around.

I am unbeatable in rhythm games

SammieBabe
02-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Fynn is articulate, and very well-spoken. Qualities I admire in today's text speak world. :)

I'm good about making the best of situations, most of the time.

Galuf
02-03-2016, 01:19 PM
Sammie is kind, and as of yet ive never seen her be bad to anyone :)

um.... im good at FF IX? (stolen idea from bubba)

Pheesh
02-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Galuf is a very welcoming person. In #eoff he is the first person to say hello to someone and will always inquire as to how they're doing.

I make really good roast pork.

Fynn
02-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Pheesh is not afraid to speak his mind and has a lot of energy to back it up. Though he may come across as blunt at times, you know he has your best interests at heart and can serve as that little kick in the shins you sometimes need when you go complaining in the Lifestream ;)

I sing well

Formalhaut
02-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Fynn is basically an inspiration. An inspiration and encourager of my writing, of my faith, of a lot of things, to be honest. Too many to list off without sounding overblown. He's introduced to me to some fantastic video games, and got me into writing as a full-blown hobby. And he's great to chat to. I literally forget he's Polish.

But Fynn is just an amazing person and I am blessed to call him a friend.

Um... I don't know. I smile sometimes? That's positive.

Pumpkin
02-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Formy is an incredibly kind and generous person who helps people feel happy and he's pretty great at video games

I uh work hard sometimes

Bubba
02-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Pumpkin works very hard and contributes an insane amount to EOFF. She also did a fantastic job hosting the Ciddies and definitely deserved to win Best Member over the reprobate who did win. Everyone needs to vote for her in the Summer.

I can 100% A Link to the Past in under 4 hours.

starlet
02-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Bubba has one of the cutest families ever.

I can draw the things.

Galuf
02-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Starlet is great with animals. i cannot thank her enough for trying to help me save the kittens.

i Completed a heck loada FF games in a year (bad or good idc)

SammieBabe
02-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Galuf is awesome 'cause KITTENS!! :D

I'm really good at Trivial Pursuit. :P

Psychotic
02-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Samantha is a really witty person and her knowledge of history has astounded me on many occasions. She also once sent me coupons to a strip club.

I'm good at being hungry right now.

Aulayna
02-03-2016, 05:20 PM
Psychotic has an insatiable desire to tap into what people want and help them achieve it.

I'm good at spending way too much time on FFXIV.

Night Fury
02-03-2016, 07:40 PM
(Midgar Mist, it's to post about the poster above you - so in your case Jinx! It's a nice post, and please feel free to keep the bit about Formy there by all means, but to collect your 10 points you must write something about Jinx too :) )

FFNut
02-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Jinx though she can put on makeup is also a natural beauty. She is going to make a lovely bride.

Im good with airplanes.

Pumpkin
02-03-2016, 07:53 PM
FFNut is a friendly dude who is very approachable and easy to talk to.

I am improving myself, which is a positive thing

Fynn
02-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Pumpkin is an amazing friend who always knows how to brighten my day. She supports me in everything I do, and she's super empathetic and caring, and it's awesome that she's devoting her life to help people. She works super hard on everything she's passionate about (which is a lot of things) and I really admire her.

I can kinda draw anime-ish faces

starlet
02-03-2016, 08:01 PM
Fynn has a great and unique art style that is underappreciated!

I make poodles look damn good.

Night Fury
02-03-2016, 08:01 PM
Starlet is so sexy and a brilliant artist.

I am so kind and loving to my dogs :)

Galuf
02-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Jinxis very kind and funny and witty. :lol:. also she is good at hosting skype parties it seems :)

(heres one) i'm NOT an idiot :)

Shauna
02-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Galuf is a good kid, who has his heart in the right place. Just needs to believe in himself more he too can see what he has to offer.

I am an incredibly self-motivated person.

Fynn
02-03-2016, 08:24 PM
Shauna is a fantastic mod who always gets the job done. I really respect her professionalism. And she also has good taste in games!

I make great scrambled eggs

Night Fury
02-03-2016, 08:26 PM
(290 points awarded so far in this thread!)

Bri
02-03-2016, 09:32 PM
From what I know, Fynn loves tea very much!

I am a great mom who multitasks, repairs things..and loves her family!

Pheesh
02-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Bri is a very upbeat member, always handing out rep and posting cheerfully.

I'm really good at drumming.

FFNut
02-03-2016, 09:42 PM
Pheesh is a very rational person who you can count on for giving great advice.

Im good at puzzles.

Ayen
02-03-2016, 09:50 PM
FFNut is a good writer, and feedback giver, and a treat to have around.

I'm an extremely determined and hardworking person when I'm motivated.

Pumpkin
02-03-2016, 09:51 PM
Ayen works really hard on his videos and reviews and I admire him for following his dream

My cat likes me.

Galuf
02-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Pumpkin makes great topics to talk about, and always has a funny way of wording them (examples: jordan, bears v tigers v lions)
I think im running out of good things to say about myself. Um.. Uh... Im chatty?

lol... fast

Night Fury
02-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Galuf thinks too little of himself but is a lovely kind hearted person and a great addition to the forum

in an ideas person

fire_of_avalon
02-04-2016, 04:01 AM
Night Fury has adorable Rotties and by way of showing her life with them is an advocate for a misunderstood breed of dog.

I like dog people. I love dog pictures from dog people. You're doing good works.

I'm a good tipper.

escobert
02-04-2016, 05:27 AM
foa is very nice and I always had fun chatting with her in #eoff!

I'm generally a laid back and nice person.

Pumpkin
02-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Bert is very accepting of others, even if he doesn't always agree with them, and he's a pretty easy to get along with person

I'm pretty empathetic

Pheesh
02-04-2016, 11:37 AM
Pumpkin seems to have a genuine desire to help people, which is incredibly noble.

I'm a good gift-giver.

Bubba
02-04-2016, 12:10 PM
Along with his lovely missus, Pheesh did the greatest Dubsmash I've ever seen. He was a terrific Joey!

I still have all my hair.

Loony BoB
02-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Bubba is a top bloke who often makes the kind of jokes I really enjoy.

I am good at my job.

Fynn
02-04-2016, 12:21 PM
Loony BoB is a very positive person who always sees the best in people. He always knows how to diffuse the tension and is pretty self-sacrificing. I have great respect for him.

I'm a pretty good writer and I'm working very hard to improve and fulfil my dream of becoming a recognized novelist someday

Karifean
02-04-2016, 01:19 PM
Fynn is wonderfully tolerant of dissenting opinions and you can have interesting discussions with him regarding stories and writing even if his and your impressions on a subjective level could hardly be further apart.

I'm a generally very positive person.

Pumpkin
02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Karifean is a generous person and incredibly kind. He's great to talk to and discuss things with in a respectful and fun manner and he's overall a positive and put together person

I learn pretty quickly

Freya
02-04-2016, 02:59 PM
Pumpkin is super sweet and always will provide you with support when you need it!

I love to learn and am always open to new things because of that.

Fynn
02-04-2016, 03:03 PM
Freya's one of the coolest friends I have and she's really easy to talk to! I love talking to her about writing and cats and stuff and she's an overall awesome person :D And I'm sure she'll make it big as a writer someday!

I'm running out of things to say about myself... Um, I have a really cool brother that I can talk to about video games and stuff!

FFNut
02-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Fynn is a great person who always makes people feel welcome here and spreads his wisdom of gaming with everyone.

Im good at sports.

Galuf
02-04-2016, 03:30 PM
FFnut is a nice fellow who has done great fitting in here so quickly. He also seems like a guy you can have a laugh with :)

im uh getting a tiny bit better at writing?

Bubba
02-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Galuf is an awesome new member and writing is definitely improving! Good job!

I can eat a Mars Bar in two bites.

Ayen
02-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Bubba rocks the guitar solo and has found the secret ingredients of bumping years old threads and still get Best Member endorsement. He's also a good dad ^_^

I'm a super creative person capable of recycling characters and concepts for pretty much any story ever.

Fynn
02-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Ayen is very passionate about his work and I admire him for doing his best to live his dream. Keep on making those reviews, Ayen, and you might just get far some day. He's also always up for a nice chat!

I married the most amazing, loving, intelligent, and spectacularly beautiful woman in the whole wide world, who also happens to be the best friend I could ever wish for

Mr. Carnelian
02-04-2016, 05:08 PM
You're a real sweetie, and you never seem to have a bad word to say about anyone.

I am an AMAZING lover. Just ask Formy. :p

FFNut
02-04-2016, 05:11 PM
M. Carny is a great guy and is a great boyfriend to Formy. Plus he is a Dr. Who expert.

I look good good in Jeans.

Bri
02-04-2016, 08:46 PM
FFNut is an intelligent guy that speaks the truth and wants to live life to the fullest

I love to read and I miss writing poems

Galuf
02-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Bri is nice and welcoming, its always nice to see her enter chat. also she loves owls <3

I find even the stupidest things funny :lol: which is good when people say "bad jokes"

Laddy
02-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Galuf has always contributed very strongly to Final Fantasy forums discussions and isn't afraid to give an unpopular reasons.

I smile a lot and like to make others smile.

Aulayna
02-04-2016, 11:32 PM
Laddy is generally a happy chappy but doesn't always believe in himself as much as he should. His spirit animal is a Corgi.

Apparently, I'm good at my job.

fire_of_avalon
02-05-2016, 01:52 AM
Auly works so freaking hard for the things she cares about. I remember from being on staff with her.
Auly is a baller.

I'm trying really hard to bring baller back. It's gonna happen.

Pheesh
02-05-2016, 02:16 AM
foa is so baller it should be against the law. She also makes good southern biscuits allegedly, time will tell on that one though.

I am the cool relative who buys the younger kids Dr. Suess books for birthdays and Christmases.

Ayen
02-05-2016, 02:59 AM
Jinx's not afraid to speak her mind and straight up choke a bish if they're being unruly to her, and I always respected that and wish I had half her courage.

I am ridiculously good at playing Evil Zone.

Bubba
02-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Ayen's review of Chrono Trigger persuaded me to buy a DS copy!

I haven't been late for work in a long time.

Fynn
02-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Bubba is an awesome person who has always been super supportive of me despite the fact that we don't know each other that well. One of the most positive people I know, and his son is just previous.

I have a good education

crashNUMBERS
02-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Fynn is a great aspiring DAW piano user whos gonna make sick electronic music and launch a career under the name of Fynnix Down

Im proud that I like to read and create things

Formalhaut
02-08-2016, 04:50 PM
The world should be full of producers, creators, tinkerers, and dougicidal should be proud that he has the ability to do so!

I... am a good listener, I guess.

Ayen
02-15-2016, 04:03 AM
Formalhaut is a sophisticated gentlemen with a good head on his shoulders.

In five years of reviewing I only ever missed a deadline three times.

Laddy
02-15-2016, 05:57 AM
Ayen is entertaining and very knowledgeable about games. His reviews are A+. Not to mention he's a sweetheart.

I am good at trivia.

Fynn
02-15-2016, 06:04 AM
Laddy is a funny, intelligent guy who can really work the eyeliner. He's always really nice to talk to and has some fantastic taste in old school PC RPGS (Baldur's Gate and Torment for life!!!)

I've got a nice face

Formalhaut
02-15-2016, 07:44 PM
And a sexy voice.

He's also great at trawling the internet for exciting new information of SE stuff I would never have known by myself. I literally get all my SE news from this site. Thanks editors!

I guess I'm getting slightly better at graphic design. My last two signature sets haven't been dramatic failures.