PDA

View Full Version : [Art] How often do you art?

Night Fury
02-05-2016, 08:04 PM
I'm actively trying to draw more often, and even last year I had made a resolution to draw more which failed after about a month.

I just went through all my old sketchbooks though and I was really good at one point, I need to get back up to that level again and better.

I'd like to draw something once or twice a week!

Fynn
02-05-2016, 08:07 PM
My arting comes in bursts. I used to draw all the time on margins in uni, but now I have to sit down and draw, which makes stuff harder, and I'm a bit out of practice now.

I should try to make this more regular, though

Night Fury
02-05-2016, 08:12 PM
I got a gorgeous leather bound sketchbook for christmas, I'd love to fill it up but I have no inspiration. I drew a quick BB-8 tonight though on some grained paper!

Pete for President
02-05-2016, 09:54 PM
I go through phases of how much arting and also the type of arting. Right now I'm in a guitar playing phase, but last month was more painting oriented. Before that it was drawing for about 3-4 months. Variety is the spice of life I guess :roll2

As for frequency; guitar almost every day. Painting once every week or two on average just because it makes a mess, drawing sometimes twice a day or sometimes once a week.

Edit: That reminds me I got 3 paintings I need to take photo's of and post here :shifty:

Mirage
02-05-2016, 10:00 PM
I'm answering for Starlet

Not often enough! I can't believe I'm not using all my spare time on drawing.

Galuf
02-05-2016, 10:11 PM
never. though it would be cool if i could draw that would be awesome. i could make enemies in my RPG :jess:

starlet
02-05-2016, 10:33 PM
I'm answering for Starlet

Not often enough! I can't believe I'm not using all my spare time on drawing.

Fynn's answer is a bit closer :p