PDA

View Full Version : If you had to live the life of a protagonist, which life would you prefer to live?

Loony BoB
02-12-2016, 05:00 PM
No changes to their life, either. Basically you are actually that person and all the things that happened in the game actually happened.

Crop
02-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Tidus. Spira and Zanarkand are both great places, also I'd be a Blitzball superstar. Death would also have little meaning since everyone knows there is an afterlife you go to when your soul is at peace.

I also get to high five Jecht.

Pheesh
02-12-2016, 05:17 PM
I went Tidus as well for basically the reasons listed above.

FFNut
02-12-2016, 05:29 PM
As much as I wanted to say Tidus. I went Ramza. To carve your own path in a world like that would have an epic feel to it.

Galuf
02-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Zidane. He had a fun adventure and met interesting characters like Quina and Vivi. Sure he had his down moments, but we all do dont we? well... everyone cept Crop :lol: but yeah he seemed to have had a great adventure and stayed positive through most of it :)

Vermachtnis
02-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Bartz is what I want to do. Before the game he was travelling around the world doing what he wanted and at the end he was travelling around a new world with two and half princesses. Also one is a pirate. His is the life of freedom.

Jinx
02-14-2016, 02:37 PM
Garnet, probably.

Zanmato
02-14-2016, 03:13 PM
Tidus. Spira and Zanarkand are both great places, also I'd be a Blitzball superstar. Death would also have little meaning since everyone knows there is an afterlife you go to when your soul is at peace.

I also get to high five Jecht.

How about his mother? I'd like to know more about her! :eager:
Besides, his story is epic! :omgomg:

Ayen
02-14-2016, 08:20 PM
X-2 Yuna. I want to shoot things, dance, and feel like a pop star.

Bubba
02-15-2016, 02:51 PM
Cloud because he gets to play with Tifa's boobs.

Zanmato
02-16-2016, 11:09 AM
Cloud because he gets to play with Tifa's boobs.

Is it all about boobies?! :lol:

Midgar Mist
02-21-2016, 06:56 AM
I would like to say Yuna but they ruined the story with the novella and tape recording, so let's see one that they didn't tamper with.......got it! Garnet cause I get to be royal.

maybee
02-21-2016, 12:23 PM
Bartz ! I mean his 'tragic backstory ' is basically being stuck up on a high place while playing hide & seek with some kids. That sounds fantastic compared to being a dream, being a child solider, being born to later become a weapon of death, having a massacre in your own home town etc etc etc

edit : you also get a pet chocobo ! :chocobo:

Midgar Mist
02-22-2016, 07:13 PM
Bartz ! I mean his 'tragic backstory ' is basically being stuck up on a high place while playing hide & seek with some kids.

Erm his mum died remember?

Vyk
02-23-2016, 03:38 AM
As much as I hate the little snot, I'd probably have to choose Squall. He gets off pretty easy for someone who doesn't want to apply himself or put himself out there or try very hard for anything. He's given a job, a position of authority and respect, he's cared for by his peers and superiors, he's practically handed a full group of super loyal friends, and even ends up with a really great girlfriend in the end. He's so lucky and fortunate it hurts. The only down side is he has no parents, but his life is pretty much golden

Fynn
02-23-2016, 10:51 AM
Bartz ! I mean his 'tragic backstory ' is basically being stuck up on a high place while playing hide & seek with some kids.

Erm his mum died remember?

Everybody's mom dies someday

Night Fury
02-23-2016, 11:42 AM
Line 7. In the snow. Hypnotising

I would want to live as Rikku, I think! Cos she's cooooooooool beans! and Spira is niiiice, I also wouldn't mind being Quistis because BALAMB GARDEN FUCK YES.

Laddy
02-24-2016, 05:21 AM
I'd have to pick Balthier. Roguishly handsome, awesome uninhibited freedom, and relative celebrity. I could travel the world and go on adventures as I wished.