PDA

View Full Version : FF5....the Second Time

Midgar Mist
02-07-2016, 10:35 PM
So........

I've reached the Fire Ship bit and remembered to my chagrin the fricking puzzle game I need to do. Meh, I'd already completed my evening's work so.....

The job classes I'm making good use of are:

-Knight
-White Mage
-Black mage
-Monk (just started using this and Faris is kicking some serious ass)
-Time Mage (Had Galuf on this)

I now remember how integral Galuf is to the plot, bridging the gap between past and present in-game like he does :shobon:

So....does anyone have anything they would like to share or contribute?

Galuf
02-07-2016, 11:57 PM
Yeah. Your about to face my arch nemesis. And reason im on this forum. I dare speak his name... It. Is... LIQUIDFLAME.... You better save yourself. Before its too late.

theundeadhero
02-08-2016, 05:47 AM
Monk is a great class. Having the barefist ability on a white mage makes them much more functional when someone doesn't need a heal.

Midgar Mist
02-14-2016, 04:33 AM
Monk is a great class. Having the barefist ability on a white mage makes them much more functional when someone doesn't need a heal.

That's a good tip. Will see if I can work that in.

UPDATE: that fire ship puzzle with the levers is driving me crazy. Just when I think I've worked it out......I haven't. (Plus side, I got some good grinding in)

Cracked the puzzle (as per usual the answer was right in front of me) so I've saved, used a tent, bolstered myself up. I think I'm ready for Liquidflame :-)

Ummm no I'm not.....tried a few strategies. I think I failed the game's testing me and forgot to buy level 2 magic before getting on the fire ship. Now I'm stuck there.

How can I win without level 2 black and white magic? :-(