PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it was a missed opportunity to not call the...

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-09-2016, 12:44 AM
...Batman/Superman crossover movie "World's Finest"? I mean it could've been called Man of Steel: World's Finest, and comic book fans would've got it instantly, instead it was called Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, and now the CBS Supergirl TV Show has got the World's Finest moniker going on right now, except there's no Batman, there's just The Flash and Kal-El's cousin.

Ayen
02-09-2016, 12:56 AM
It could have been called Butt Hump and people would still see it because it's Superman and Batman in the same movie.

I'm not too bothered with what they call it.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-09-2016, 01:01 AM
I just think it's weird that they take a moniker that's been associated with Batman and Superman team-ups and they use it to try to market a team-up with The Flash and Supergirl because they couldn't think of a more original name than Worlds Finest.

Vasher
02-09-2016, 02:49 AM
It's pretty clear that "Dawn of Justice" refers to the origins of the Justice League. We're going to see "Batman vs Superman" transition to "Batman joins Superman &...". Sorry for the "spoiler" (not really a spoiler, it's the title of the movie).

Ayen
02-09-2016, 03:00 AM
With all the trailers and everything it may as well be named 'Justice League' at this point.

Vasher
02-09-2016, 03:22 AM
My question... Aquaman? (cuz, no Namor yet)

Pheesh
02-09-2016, 10:59 AM
I don't care what they call it. It still looks like s steaming pile of turd.

Vasher
02-10-2016, 03:23 AM
"Steaming Pile of the World's Finest Turdy Justice" does have a nice "ring" to it.