02-09-2016, 04:31 PM
Fuck fuck no no you can't do this to me

Galuf
02-09-2016, 04:34 PM
smurf smurf no no you can't do this to me

:mwahaha: Idea STOLEN!

sharkythesharkdogg
02-09-2016, 04:39 PM
I don't want to be assimilated, but fighting beside a group of teddy bears doesn't seem to be a very good situation.

Myself and the Ewoks are going down pretty hard on this one.

Pumpkin
02-09-2016, 04:44 PM
Ewoks

FFNut
02-09-2016, 04:49 PM
I stand beside my Gizmo on this one. Ewok.

Crop
02-09-2016, 04:49 PM
The Borg are one of my favourite Sci Fi creations of all time, so definitely Borg.

Ayen
02-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Well, I get to keep my freedom with Ewoks, so, Ewoks.

sharkythesharkdogg
02-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Everyone realizes he said final battle, right?

So even though we're with the Ewoks now, our odds of winning are pretty crap. :jess:

Galuf
02-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Yep. If the ewoks win the world will be at peace. If the borg win then the world will be assimilated.

Given that they both know that this is the final battle they both have ammassed their toughest forces. So while you may want the ewoks to win. The chances are low.

Ayen
02-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Better to die on our feet than live on our knees :colbert:

Or as a machine in this case. Though, that Queen is pretty raunchy. I think I could work something out if you gave me five minutes.

Galuf
02-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Better to die on our feet than live on our knees :colbert:

Or as a machine in this case. Though, that Queen is pretty raunchy. I think I could work something out if you gave me five minutes.

She almost persuaded Data, who is to say she cant persuade you ( i assume your talking about the one in First contact)

Vasher
02-09-2016, 08:31 PM

Yup, the final battle that solidifies the end of the Borg, for good. We have to assume this is going down on Endor, I just don't see the Ewoks perusing the galaxy in a destroyer. So, they've got the home turf advantage. Moral, all Ewok, they are defending their home and loved ones. Borg wouldn't even understand what that meant. "Final" also implies that there were others. The advantages described above are what led to massive losses for the Borg (Go Ewoks!).

Running low on Ewok troops, dump some water on them. Special opps, midnight snacks are in order.

Also, it didn't hurt that they had a Jedi fighting alongside them the whole time (i.e., me). :D

Levian
02-09-2016, 08:45 PM
I liked the ewoks when I was young, but rewatching the original star wars trilogy this christmas they just felt like a distractment to the story. :colbert:

I don't know what Borgs are but I'm picking them.

Galuf
02-09-2016, 08:50 PM

Yup, the final battle that solidifies the end of the Borg, for good. We have to assume this is going down on Endor, I just don't see the Ewoks perusing the galaxy in a destroyer. So, they've got the home turf advantage. Moral, all Ewok, they are defending their home and loved ones. Borg wouldn't even understand what that meant. "Final" also implies that there were others. The advantages described above are what led to massive losses for the Borg (Go Ewoks!).

Running low on Ewok troops, dump some water on them. Special opps, midnight snacks are in order.

Also, it didn't hurt that they had a Jedi fighting alongside them the whole time (i.e., me). :D

you will be assimilated :stare:

escobert
02-10-2016, 12:25 AM
This was easy. Ewok.

Bri
02-10-2016, 01:24 AM
Refer to post above :D

Vasher
02-10-2016, 02:13 AM

you will be assimilated :stare:

... To the Ewok ranks. This is all in the history books already. The Borg parts bin has given us half of the SW background cast. Plus, I was drunk, feeling a little frisky, and Ewok bop lead to the entire Wookie race. Chewy is my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. (Canon, since my canon came into the picture). Troof.

Raistlin
02-10-2016, 03:14 AM
How are there 9 votes for the fucking ewoks. The Borg are awesome.

Resistance is futile.

Vasher
02-10-2016, 09:45 PM
"Resistance is futile."

Little known fact, the Borg "borrowed" that line from Wicket and when he found out, man was he pissed.
Called out the Borg, "Sup now son!?" (In Ewok, of course). It's on like Donkey Kong!

http://overmental.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Wicket-thug-life.jpg

sharkythesharkdogg
02-10-2016, 10:21 PM

Oh, right. I forgot how the Borgs aren't experts at planetary scale invasions, and methodical destruction of entire, technologically advanced species.

Final battle means they've already polished off everyone else, and saved the wimpy ewoks for last like dessert. Also, because the Ewok's provide nothing of value to the collective other than genetic diversity.

Del Murder
02-10-2016, 10:31 PM
yiiipcha, mothersmurfer.

Vasher
02-10-2016, 11:31 PM

Oh, right. I forgot how the Borgs aren't experts at planetary scale invasions, and methodical destruction of entire, technologically advanced species.

Final battle means they've already polished off everyone else, and saved the wimpy ewoks for last like dessert. Also, because the Ewok's provide nothing of value to the collective other than genetic diversity.

The Empire and the Sith underestimated them as well. Ewoks are the masters of "sandbagging", feign ignorance/weakness, all part of the plan... The Borg have taken the bait and will soon meet their demise.

Galuf
02-10-2016, 11:36 PM

The Empire and the Sith underestimated them as well. Ewoks are the masters of "sandbagging", feign ignorance/weakness, all part of the plan... The Borg have taken the bait and will soon meet their demise.

maybe the lesser borg, but the borg Mastermind isnt fooled, he tests the woks E.

Mr. Carnelian
02-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Pff, the Borg are just Cybermen rip-offs. Ewoks all the way. Defeating evil with the power of cuteness! :3: