PDA

View Full Version : My handheld gaming backlog

Ayen
02-10-2016, 12:34 AM
In my spare time I relax with a handheld game. I've played all I can of Yu-Gi-Oh: Eternal Duelist Soul and it's starting to bore me, but my indecisiveness is getting the better of me and I can't make up my mind which game I want to play next, so that's where you all come in ^_^ I can't be bothered to make a poll right now, so I'll just list them.

Bravely Default
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Wrath of the Darkhul King
Castlevania
Kirby's Dream Land
Metroid II: Return of Samus
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Missions
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon X
Pokemon Y
Super Mario Brothers 3
Super Mario Brothers 64 DS
Super Mario Brothers Advance
Super Mario Brothers Delux
Super Mario Land
The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Four Swords
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
WWF Road to WrestleMania

I have the first two Phoenix Wright games, Pokemon Yellow, and Metal Gear Solid 3D, but I'm burnt out on Phoenix Wright, I'm saving Pokemon Yellow for a review, and I hate MGS 3D controls and don't want to play it so I'm excluding those.

Pumpkin
02-10-2016, 12:57 AM
Bravely Default

Vyk
02-10-2016, 02:15 PM
Which Castlevania? There are like six of them. Some are really good. The others are just okay. But if you get into one it will only take like a week to beat it. Aria of Sorrow is one if the absolute best in the entire series

Galuf
02-10-2016, 03:00 PM
play them in order. thatll be fun till you get to pokemon and zelda cos they may get boring

Fynn
02-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Bravely Default

Formalhaut
02-10-2016, 03:13 PM
These are my picks:

Bravely Default
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon X OR Y
Super Mario Brothers 64 DS

Ayen
02-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Which Castlevania? There are like six of them. Some are really good. The others are just okay. But if you get into one it will only take like a week to beat it. Aria of Sorrow is one if the absolute best in the entire series

The original Castlevania. It's the only one downloaded on my 3DS.

Vyk
02-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Oh! Whoops. Forgot that was even an option. Forget that. Its fun to mess around with for an hour but not worth the stress trying to beat it if you have other great games waiting

Del Murder
02-10-2016, 04:55 PM
They made two Buffy games?

Ayen
02-10-2016, 05:45 PM
They made two Buffy games?

They made five that I know of. Two on consoles, and three on handhelds, but the DS one was only released in Europe. I have all the ones released in North America. Naturally, the first one for consoles is named 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and the first one on Game Boy is named 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'. Because that's not confusing at all.

Wolf Kanno
02-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Well, since I've been playing them as well, I would say you start hitting that Zelda backlog.

Pike
02-10-2016, 07:28 PM
POKEMON X/Y