PDA

View Full Version : Hello EOFF!

Jenova:CORE
02-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Hello there! I'm a bit late to my introduction due to the fact that gmail did not want to get the verification email, but now I'm here.

My name is Kevin. You can either call me that or just Jenova/Jenova:CORE is fine too. :) I've been a fan of Final Fantasy since Final Fantasy Anthology was released for the PS1, which also happened to be my first taste of FF and RPGs as a whole.

As you can probably tell from my username, I'm a huge Jenova fan, despite the fact that it doesn't have many speaking roles and such. I'm also a huge fan of the Sephiroth / Jenova Villian theory (I still personally believe Jenova was the real villian in FF7, but that's just me) and debates that go on even with the release of the Ultimania book.

Other than FF7, I have a soft spot for FF5 and FF6 as well, FF5 more so, but that may be because it was my first game.

Other than FF I am a huge fan of language studying, electronic music, pc gaming, retro gaming, and technology as a whole.

Anyway, sorry for the long introduction. Hopefully I get into some nice talks and discussions with all of you and maybe make some friends as well. I'll see you around. :)

Pheesh
02-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Welcome to the forum, Kevin! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and I would recommend checking out our IRC chat room as well. It's always nice to see a fresh face in there to chat with.

02-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Welcome to the forum, Kevin! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and I would recommend checking out our IRC chat room as well. It's always nice to see a fresh face in there to chat with.

It seems like forever since I've used IRC last, but will definitely drop in at some point. And thanks for the welcome!

FFNut
02-11-2016, 12:31 AM
Welcome Jenova! I'm Dave or as others call me Nutty. Welcome to the forums

Ayen
02-11-2016, 01:12 AM
Ooh, you got to start out with V and VI. Nice.

Welcome to the forum, Jenova. I'm Ayen, Resident Critic, nice to meet you.

Galuf
02-11-2016, 01:18 AM

Yeah you are Nutty.

hi welcome im Galuf, Resident wont-shut-up-er. :lol:

hope you enjoy your time here.
because....

you no can leave :stare:

fat_moogle
02-11-2016, 01:28 AM
Welcome to the forums! I have a feeling that your joining will cause an influx of silvery grey haired men.

02-11-2016, 01:32 AM

Thank you, thank you. Nice meeting you Nutty!

Ooh, you got to start out with V and VI. Nice.

Welcome to the forum, Jenova. I'm Ayen, Resident Critic, nice to meet you.

Thanks for the welcome. I feel very fortunate to have started with those two in the series. Nice meeting you too, though!

Yeah you are Nutty.

hi welcome im Galuf, Resident wont-shut-up-er. :lol:

hope you enjoy your time here.
because....

you no can leave :stare:

Thank you, thank you. I must say your username fits you rather well! Definitely got your resident Galuf here. :D

starlet
02-11-2016, 01:36 AM
#IRC is definitely where the party is at :cool:

Galuf
02-11-2016, 01:38 AM
i must be doing something righ if you say im like him :lol: he is my fav FF character, a clue as to my second was there too :quina:

what FF characters do you like? Apart from jenova and sephiroth ofcourse haha

EDIT: IRC is rubbish and no one should go there except everyone because its awesome and people actually talk.

02-11-2016, 02:19 AM
Welcome to the forums! I have a feeling that your joining will cause an influx of silvery grey haired men.

It's okay, they're all mutated parts of me anyhow. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i must be doing something righ if you say im like him :lol: he is my fav FF character, a clue as to my second was there too :quina:

Galuf was personally my favorite too in FF5. Always a comic relief.

You may find this surprising but I'm not really a fan of good ol' Sephy that much! :lol: However Galuf, Jenova, Locke, and Kain are my top 4. Favorite FF class is Dragoon.

Galuf
02-11-2016, 02:22 AM

It's okay, they're all mutated parts of me anyhow. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Galuf was personally my favorite too in FF5. Always a comic relief.

You may find this surprising but I'm not really a fan of good ol' Sephy that much! :lol: However Galuf, Jenova, Locke, and Kain are my top 4. Favorite FF class is Dragoon.

Woah, You like Galuf and Dragoons! sorry Fynn you or Fox arent my Waifu no more :lol:

you got great taste i say haha

Midgar Mist
02-11-2016, 02:37 AM
Welcome to Bonkersville, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Rin Heartilly
02-11-2016, 04:32 AM
Helloooo Kevin :jess: Since everyone is a resident something here, I suppose I'm the resident.....Rinoa? :shifty:
Anyway please stay a long time Kenova, everyone on the forum is very friendly so feel free to talk to anyone (my majestic self included). Welcome ^^

02-11-2016, 06:24 AM
Woah, You like Galuf and Dragoons! sorry Fynn you or Fox arent my Waifu no more :lol:

you got great taste i say haha

Haha! Thank you, thank you. You'd be nuts not to!

Welcome to Bonkersville, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you much!

Helloooo Kevin :jess: Since everyone is a resident something here, I suppose I'm the resident.....Rinoa? :shifty:
Anyway please stay a long time Kenova, everyone on the forum is very friendly so feel free to talk to anyone (my majestic self included). Welcome ^^

Ah! Nice to meet you Resident Rinoa. Thank you for the welcome. :>

I plan on staying a while, for sure! Same goes for you as well. Also, Kenova, I think I'm going to keep that one. :lol:

Fynn
02-11-2016, 06:49 AM
Hi, I'm Fynn! Resident PoltergeistWriter! Hope you stick around! :D It's always nice to see someone who started FF with the SNES era games ;)

CactuarKing
02-11-2016, 08:15 AM
Welcome.

I am the resident moustache twirler.

Most call me CactuarKing.

Some call me Stephen.

Hope you stay and have a great time.

:cactuar: