PDA

View Full Version : Annoying wedding question help thread pleeaase

Jinx
02-11-2016, 06:22 PM
If you went to a wedding with a photobooth, would you use it? Yay or nay?

Denmark and I still have a bit of money to spend before we reach the minimum total for our venue. A photobooth is one of the options we're (really I'm) thinking about, but I was wondering IF YOU WENT TO A WEDDING WITH A PHOTOBOOTH, WOULD YOU ACTUALLY USE IT?

Formalhaut
02-11-2016, 06:23 PM
I obviously can't attend your wedding, but photobooths are wacky, fun ideas. I remember going to a Autumn Formal event which had a photobooth, with cowboy hats, swords and shields, etc. Fun times.

Shauna
02-11-2016, 06:30 PM
oh lord how many drunk pictures D:

Pheesh
02-11-2016, 07:14 PM
So long as you have an open bar I wouldn't care what else you had tbh.

Galuf
02-11-2016, 07:46 PM
as much as i hate the pics, i like those things. im sure youd have great time with it. also uh a bit late to the party here but Congratulation Jinx, i never knew you was getting married. lol

Vasher
02-12-2016, 02:17 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!! May you have many happy years together.

One of my cousins had a photo booth at her reception (wedding and reception at one of the "historic" hotels in Hollywood, would have to look it up as I forgot which one). Anyhow, the booth was a hit. There was also a significant amount of "roaring 1920's" garb to adorn yourself with just outside the booth. My wife made quite the "flapper". So, if there is any theme running, it would be fun to implement that at your booth. Good times.

Again, huge congrats! I'd like to send you a gift, if you and Denmark are open to it (registered somewhere, I pay here, you pick up there, or maybe PayPal?).

Bri
02-12-2016, 02:26 AM
I would go for a photo booth, I'm sure all your guests who'll attend will be happy to take pictures and have fun memories to look back on including you and your husband to be.

Laddy
02-12-2016, 05:47 AM
It's one of those things you can't not take advantage of, presumably drunk. Hopefully drunk.

Aerith's Knight
02-12-2016, 10:34 PM
I seem to be the only one, but nah, I wouldn't. Doesn't really fit in with the vibe, as it were.

Maybe you could set someone up as a photographer, outside at a nice garden or something. That would work a lot better, in my opinion.

But honestly, it's your wedding, do whatever you want. You want a photobooth, go for it.

SammieBabe
02-15-2016, 12:01 AM
Every party/celebration I've been to that had a photobooth was a ridiculously good time. Go for it!

And yes, alcohol will help.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
02-15-2016, 12:32 AM
This is literally one of the best ideas I have ever seen. Fuck yes please do this.

Sephex
02-15-2016, 12:37 AM
I usually have fun with them. Here's one where I was in that drunk zone where you feel all lucid.

http://i.imgur.com/IiYyUHP.jpg

Calliope
02-15-2016, 09:41 AM
Yes to photobooths! They're a nice way for people to take some fun photos outside the jurisdiction of an official photographer.

Zanmato
02-15-2016, 11:16 AM
That's a very fun idea! Go with it! :tongue:
That's your wedding, so you're the boss! :tongue:

Bubba
02-15-2016, 11:23 AM
Not a huge fan myself so I probably wouldn't.

I'm all for more natural photos at the wedding though. What I always thought I'd do is put a cheap disposable camera on each table with a note saying anyone can use them throughout the night. You can get them all developed afterwards and you'll have hundreds of natural photos at a very cheap price :D